Target Clearance Thread XXII

other vita clearance items
Psp2000 ac cable $7.48 207 20 0010
Psp pouch and cloth $4.98 207 20 0020
Psp car adapter $9.98 207 20 0008
Ps vita headphones $9.98 207 20 0013

A good handful of Pikmin for $60 around me actually. Rather pick it up in and when it eventually hits clearance though (I know it's hard to find). If someone hasn't bought them now, I doubt it'll sell anytime soon (maybe...).

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I'm going back
attachicon.gif
1441508228647.jpg
That is an as is sticker...

3 targets(all fairly close, not driving more than 5 miles) and a grand total of 3 vita games. Not sure I want to go for a 4th tomorrow or not.

3 targets(all fairly close, not driving more than 5 miles) and a grand total of 3 vita games. Not sure I want to go for a 4th tomorrow or not.
I went to Target this past Tuesday when the supposed Vita clearance started and didn't find a single thing, but when I went back Thursday, the clearance endcap was filled with them, so maybe they just haven't done it yet at yours

I went to Target this past Tuesday when the supposed Vita clearance started and didn't find a single thing, but when I went back Thursday, the clearance endcap was filled with them, so maybe they just haven't done it yet at yours
They probably are all in the backroom. A lot of Targets will have shit tons of games in the backroom.

I found a few vita games, but was surprised to find 5 metroid amiibos sitting amongst the marios and luigigs!

The best deal was defintely the Bose QC20i  headphones for $149.  I've never seen a sale on noise cancellers, now 40% off. Noise cancellation is incredible.

Don't this has been reported. *edited it has* lol

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (207-20-0434) $4.98 (50% off)

1ruo21.jpg

I found a few vita games, but was surprised to find 5 metroid amiibos sitting amongst the marios and luigigs!

The best deal was defintely the Bose QC20i headphones for $149. I've never seen a sale on noise cancellers, now 40% off. Noise cancellation is incredible.
DCPI?

I got :wii: Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles two pack for $10.48.
There's still one more left at La Habra if there's any local CAG around.

Vita games still 50%

Saw:
Chromecast 15% off
Gold Sony DS3 50% off
7 copies of Prof Layton Miracle Mask 70% off
PS Silver Headset 50% off

Over the last few days, snagged One Piece Unlimited World Red, Brain Age: Concentration Training and Lego LotR for 3DS and Splinter Cell Blacklist for WiiU. All but Brain Age were $5.98 ($8.98 for that one).

Over the last few days, snagged One Piece Unlimited World Red, Brain Age: Concentration Training and Lego LotR for 3DS and Splinter Cell Blacklist for WiiU. All but Brain Age were $5.98 ($8.98 for that one).
One Piece is a really good flip to Amazon if you send it in as a cart-only copy of the standard edition.

One Piece is a really good flip to Amazon if you send it in as a cart-only copy of the standard edition.
No kidding? I've actually never tried Amazon's trade-in program - if it's a decent value, I may give it a shot. Honestly, I wanted a second copy of it to finally play (pre-ordered it ages ago, but kept my copy sealed) but if the price is right I may trade in.

No kidding? I've actually never tried Amazon's trade-in program - if it's a decent value, I may give it a shot. Honestly, I wanted a second copy of it to finally play (pre-ordered it ages ago, but kept my copy sealed) but if the price is right I may trade in.
2 copies at $5.98+tax each into $11.73 of Amazon GC for each is pretty solid, even more so if you have a red card. Keep in mind that while the Day 1 edition of the game and the standard version have the same cartridge, the box art is different and sending the game in complete will most likely result in rejection. Because of this you have to send in the cartridge by itself as the standard version of the game. Read the OP for info in the Amazon trade-in thread for more info.

2 copies at $5.98+tax each into $11.73 of Amazon GC for each is pretty solid, even more so if you have a red card. Keep in mind that while the Day 1 edition of the game and the standard version have the same cartridge, the box art is different and sending the game in complete will most likely result in rejection. Because of this you have to send in the cartridge by itself as the standard version of the game. Read the OP for info in the Amazon trade-in thread for more info.
Sorry!

There are currently no trade-in offers against this item.

A bunch of 3DS and 2DS accessories now on clearance:

pdp Write and Protect Pack for 3DS XL & DSi XL 207-00-0027 $4.98
pdp Write and Protect Pack for 2DS & 3DS 27-00-0017 $5.58
Power A Universal Clean & Protect Kit for 3DS, 3DS XL, DSi, and DSI XL 207-00-1090 $4.98
Power A Game Traveler for 3DS XL and 3DS 207-00-0148 $10.48
pdp System Case for 2DS 207-00-1098 $10.48
Power A Helmet Storage Case Star Wars Darth Vader 207-00-0526 $13.98
Power A New Nintendo 3DS XL Starter Case 207-00-0404 $7.48

:wiiu:
Wii Fit U Fit Meter 207-00-0004 $9.98

How does the DCPI work? I want the Roku 3 @ $8.98 008-06-1541. There is a store near me with them. Do they just ring up at that price or will they price match? Sorry noob questions.

bread's done
Back