Target Clearance Thread XXII

I found a copy of Dead Island riptide rigor mortis edition (Xbox 360) for $10 today but it was pretty banged up so I passed.

There were like 10 of those ms bands at one target last week and theyre already all gone. I'm guessing someone bought them all.

I think it dropped to 38 at target now
It's $38 with Cartwheel Coupon. Long story, but I was able to score one with a Zahg screen protector for $50. I originally saw that the Target near my house had one Large size in stock. I placed an order even though the website shows the $199.99 price. I go to Target and I proceed to cancel the order, and I tell the rep that I have the cartwheel app, and I wanted to use a different card. Price still rings up the same price in store even though brickseek showed the price as $59.99. Then I head to a second Target that's like 12 minutes away. I check out their clearance and I head to customer service and I tell the girl that I forgot to use my cartwheel coupon, and I want to change the card. She agrees, and then she rings up the Band again, and it rings up $59.99. She goes must be on clearance, scans the coupon and I'm out the door. Nice little device. Thanks again!

Are these bands worth it if you have a smart watch? I just picked up a Moto 360 from Staples (on clearance for $99.90) for $85-90 after using a coupon I bought on ebay.

I don't know if these bands are worth it, but they are showing up everywhere at the 59.99 Clearance price while a few stores still have it at 199.99. I'm going to do some research on it but if its worth the snag to resell i may do that. I will look around and see what their capable of, i had to sell my phone to like get enough money to finally move into an apartment and in the meantime I'm using a Nokia Lumia 640 LTE mostly because it was the absolutely best option of a phone for under 50 Bucks if you know what your doing. It was on sale at Best Buy for 59.99 for the Prepaid Version which can be quickly unlocked. And although its not an amazing phone and stock it has a horrible app suite. Windows 10 is coming soon and the preview build is available now and i must say its basically the windows version of android, you can even run android 4.4 Apps on it. So maybe if the band has some cool features i may snag one for myself.

The Band really is one of the most feature-complete fitness solutions you will find. 10 sensors, including built-in GPS, a UV sensor, sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring, and a bunch of other stuff I can't recall as I didn't get one (my sister and mom love theirs). It's basically on-par with that $250 FitBit Surge. The new model added the altimeter (or whatever for tracking elevation). It's got Taylormade software onboard for golfing, along with many other workout options.

Bah my targets showed $59.99 on brick seek but at both stores the bands wrung up at 199.99. I said I wasn't sure if it would fit the persons wrist (as if I was buying a gift) haha. Maybe on Monday or Wednesday they'll be marked down.

If anyone has one of those Microsoft bracelets they can sell I'd appreciate it. I went to 4 different targets that said they had them in stock and apparently they were all wiped out. Thanks in advace.

Bah my targets showed $59.99 on brick seek but at both stores the bands wrung up at 199.99. I said I wasn't sure if it would fit the persons wrist (as if I was buying a gift) haha. Maybe on Monday or Wednesday they'll be marked down.
Yeah, check Monday. You know how it is around here with them updating stuff on time.

Just a heads up that Microsoft band cartwheel coupon went from 35% to 50% today if you can find one
Hahah! Figures. I should go back and try to get the difference. It would save me roughly $15ish.

Edit: No go on the return rebuy. The Target that's near my job in store price is $199.99. The Target that I originally bought it from is near home which is across town so oh well. Good luck at getting a Microsoft Band. They're pretty awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah! Figures. I should go back and try to get the difference. It would save me roughly $15ish.
Edit: No go on the return rebuy. The Target that's near my job in store price is $199.99. The Target that I originally bought it from is near home which is across town so oh well. Good luck at getting a Microsoft Band. They're pretty awesome!
I found one but it was 29 miles away it was worth the drive for me as I had nothing to do today. I needed something like this for work to keep up with my daily routine and I was also curious about my sleeping habits I read this band was really good at tracking things so it was worth a shot for me.. All though it was only clearances to 99.98 I used the cartwheel coupon and got it for 53.99 out the door. Win win for me.

I don't know if these bands are worth it, but they are showing up everywhere at the 59.99 Clearance price while a few stores still have it at 199.99. I'm going to do some research on it but if its worth the snag to resell i may do that. I will look around and see what their capable of, i had to sell my phone to like get enough money to finally move into an apartment and in the meantime I'm using a Nokia Lumia 640 LTE mostly because it was the absolutely best option of a phone for under 50 Bucks if you know what your doing. It was on sale at Best Buy for 59.99 for the Prepaid Version which can be quickly unlocked. And although its not an amazing phone and stock it has a horrible app suite. Windows 10 is coming soon and the preview build is available now and i must say its basically the windows version of android, you can even run android 4.4 Apps on it. So maybe if the band has some cool features i may snag one for myself.
The band's price are dropping so fast. They're all over eBay for around $100. Paying around $63 after tax, ebay fees, shipping, and PP fee, makes a tiny profit of maybe $10. Really not worth it. The cartwheel deal for 30% ended yesterday. That would have been the best time to buy.

The band's price are dropping so fast. They're all over eBay for around $100. Paying around $63 after tax, ebay fees, shipping, and PP fee, makes a tiny profit of maybe $10. Really not worth it. The cartwheel deal for 30% ended yesterday. That would have been the best time to buy.
There's a coupon today via Cartwheel that knocks off 50%.

Yeah they aren't worth it to resell obviously but it would be a decent buy, me and my girl are thinking about it. Does the Microsoft Band work with Android and IOS? And Now that its 50% off sounds even better.

There is 1 of those bands by me...for 59.99.  Idk if I want it tho with the QA issues and the bands falling to pieces.  I also use a FitBit

There is 1 of those bands by me...for 59.99. Idk if I want it tho with the QA issues and the bands falling to pieces. I also use a FitBit
If it's $59 I would bite there's a 50% coupon in the cartwheel deals right now it expires today. Also what it says on the tracker isn't always right. It showed $59 on all the listings I saw but in store it was 99 at both places I seen them. I passed the first time because I thought they would be there still and went back today to see they had all been wiped out.

There is 1 of those bands by me...for 59.99. Idk if I want it tho with the QA issues and the bands falling to pieces. I also use a FitBit
Just to say, the QA really isn't bad. My sister's did have a piece of the padding get crappy, but my mom's has been perfect. Even with my sister's, getting a replacement is incredibly easy. She talked to the online folks, they had a MS Store hold a replacement for her, she walked in, and they just pulled one and let her leave. No paperwork or waiting around or inspecting the bad one.

Was able to do a return and rebuy since my girl wanted to grab dinner across town. So $32 after tax! Picked up the 2 year plan, but I'm going to return it tomorrow. This band is legit. Loving this thread.

My sister stopped by our store for a Band for her husband. No dice, the employee was an inconsiderate tool who refused to check in back for her.

saw a few COD AW atlas pro editions for 360/XBO/PS4 at target in culver city for 59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss good target clearances.
Back in Ann Arbor and the surrounding area I was always able to find good deals.
Unlike here in MA.

Luckily I am moving back in 6months

this isn't cearance by any means, but when the hell did Target start doing eBay grab bag type listings?? check this out for Xbox 360 games:

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-mystery-action-bundle/-/A-21487028?lnk=rec|pdp|related_prods_vv|pdpv1

and $80! some of those are $2 walmart or gamestop 4/$10 pre owned titles
Gold compared to the PS3 version.

http://www.target.com/p/playstation-3-mystery-sports-bundle/-/A-21487024#prodSlot=medium_1_38&term=Bundle

Purchase the PlayStation 3 Mystery Sport Bundle and you'll receive a mystery combination of 3 of the following titles: Madden NFL 13, MLB 2K13, Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 14, WWE 2K14, NBA 2K14, NHL 14, FIFA 14, MLB: The Show 14, and Madden NFL 25.

Saw an Apple MagSafe Adapter for 70% off.

Was $78.99

Now $23.68

DPCI 057-00-1759
Some stores around me have it for $7! I doubt I will be able to find one there, tho - Target Clearance is so hardcore in Los Angeles lol

I was at a "City Target" tonight and spotted a Large Microsoft Band - in the glass case. No big deal I thought, had the guy grab it and ring it up... $199!! Stupid Target. Also no buy 2 get 1 free videogame sale that everyone is talking about on other threads.

City Target don't play by nobody's rules! I literally buy only clearance items here or I pricematch everything. Most of the store costs like 20-25% more then Target's usual prices... in fact, when you go in store and get on their wifi, you can no longer see the normal target prices on the website or app and you only get this City Target's prices. It's like the opposite of Target Greatland.

I call City Target "Shitty Target". Because of the stupid price bump, I only buy clearance stuff, or stuff from their Dollar section. I have got some good video games on clearance there, but it seems very rare. Their prices are almost identical to Toys R Us prices on toys and games.

I miss good target clearances.
Back in Ann Arbor and the surrounding area I was always able to find good deals.
Unlike here in MA.

Luckily I am moving back in 6months

The app updates at 3am PST on Sunday mornings, and if there are ever any one day Cartwheel specials, like the 50% off toy a day that they are doing until Christmas, that will also show up at 3am PST of the day that the coupon is in effect. I tend to check the app once a day, as sometimes they will have one day only coupons, from time to time.

I remember in July-Aug 2012, I was on vacation at King's Island in Ohio....

They had a Star Wars XBOX 360 bundle on clearance for over 50% off, I'm still kicking myself to this day for not picking it up.
My ex fiance and I almost drove back and picked it up after we were 20miles away just because of how good the deal was.

I remember in July-Aug 2012, I was on vacation at King's Island in Ohio....

They had a Star Wars XBOX 360 bundle on clearance for over 50% off, I'm still kicking myself to this day for not picking it up.
My ex fiance and I almost drove back and picked it up after we were 20miles away just because of how good the deal was.
I've always thought it amusing that King's Island is actually not on an island.

I know I am late but I managed to get a copy of Tearaway on clearance at one of my local Targets. Someone was hiding it in the ps4 section

056-02-0053
Home Security System Dropcam

Trying to figure out which Dropcam this is. The target page is down and I can't find info on which model this is. Either way, its $80 around me.

Anyone interested in a couple of Lego sets I sniffed out on clearance at a handful (~4-5 out of 100) of stores?  I had a feeling and thought to myself "I SMELL A MYSTERY!!!"  The nose knows.  Hit me up if you want to know and I'll let you in on the secret for 1-2 Scooby Snacks.

bread's done
Back