Target Clearance Thread XXII

[attachment=23652:image.jpeg]

Got the rest of my games today, just in and out of one store on the drive home in under 5 minutes. All at the 70% off prices. No going out of my way, no going to half a dozen or more locations hoping to find a single copy of one game, no pricematch, no price adjustments, no return rebuy.  

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

Got the rest of my games today, just in and out of one store on the drive home in under 5 minutes. All at the 70% off prices. No going out of my way, no going to half a dozen or more locations hoping to find a single copy of one game, no pricematch, no price adjustments, no return rebuy.
tumblr_nbsrxqPt2E1tw8163o1_500.gif

So for once I caught a pretty decent deal. My target was one of the 2% that had tmnt on clearance for some reason.

It's was $14.98 at the store stacked with the 40% cartwheel came out to $8 and some change. They had 2 more left if anyone is around Riverside Ca area.

So for once I caught a pretty decent deal. My target was one of the 2% that had tmnt on clearance for some reason.

It's was $14.98 at the store stacked with the 40% cartwheel came out to $8 and some change. They had 2 more left if anyone is around Riverside Ca area.
which tmnt was on clearance?

What, like the back of a Volkswagon?
Nah. I wasn't looking for Hyrule Warriors but I looked up brickseek just for fun and it shows none in stock but I went in anyways to do some shopping, and it turns out they had one copy left of it in stock at the clearance rack. This was at the Inglewood Target BTW.
Also got both :ps3: + :360: Watchdogs for $5.98 and :3ds: Fossil Fighters Frontier for $10.48.

Was tagged $7.48 at my store on Friday - I'll have to peak in again this week.
Was 4.48 in my store aswell. Bordelands the Pre Sequel was that price aswell.

Got Watch Dogs on 360 to ring up at 6 bucks, but the ps3 version was still 10. (And sorry if anybody put this, but Alien Isolation Nostromo Edition and Injustice Ultimate Edition were both marked on ps4 for 6 bucks, along with having a rack full of Kirby amiibo for 6 and change)

So, I went by target today and saw Far Cry 4 standard edition for PS4 on clearance. I grabbed the last copy, however, I also bought the limited edition last week at a different store for PS3. Which one do I return? Are the three extra missions that great? Need some help on this one...

Was 4.48 in my store aswell. Bordelands the Pre Sequel was that price aswell.

Got Watch Dogs on 360 to ring up at 6 bucks, but the ps3 version was still 10. (And sorry if anybody put this, but Alien Isolation Nostromo Edition and Injustice Ultimate Edition were both marked on ps4 for 6 bucks, along with having a rack full of Kirby amiibo for 6 and change)
I'm still waiting for Injustice copy that I hid to drop down to $6. Hopefully no one found it.

I still can't believe Watch Dogs is still $20 for the PS4. Is it going to be be on clearance any time soon?

Brickseek screwed me again. None of the games I was looking for were still there when I went to Target tonight. I bought a copy of Fossil Fighters for 3DS for $10.48 just so I didn't go home empty handed. I hate buying games I don't really need, but it wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to read up on it to decide if I'm going to keep it or not. Fortunately, I had previously bought all of the Xbox 360 and Wii U games that I might have wanted weeks ago.

Found at my local Target last night:

:360: Halo Reach $9.98

:360: Watch Dogs $9.98

:ps3: Skate 3 $9.98

:ps3: Watch Dogs $9.98

:ps4: Evolve $11.98

:ps4: Injustice Gods Among Us UE $5.98

:wiiu: Just Dance 2015 $5.98

:wiiu: Just Dance Disney Party 2 $5.98

:wiiu: Mighty No. 9 $8.98

:xb1: Evil Within $9.98

:xb1: Evolve $5.98

:xb1: LEGO Batman 3 $5.98

:xb1: Shape Up $5.98

:xb1: WWE 2K15 $7.98

Headed back at lunch to snag Injustice, Evolve, LEGO Batman, maybe a few others.

Also had Ryu & Kirby Amiibos marked down to $3.98!

Saw the Xbox One play and charge with controller set at the Sunset Hills (STL, MO) location for $37.xx. If I didn't already have 2 controllers I would have bought.

"Missouri is #1 flyover state" - Jabroni Times

I assume the older PS4 models will be hitting the clearance cycle once the Slim drops tomorrow.  I wonder if it would be as soon as next week or if there will be a delay?

Thanks for the heads up. Got the last of Xenoblade Chronicles X for $17.98, and Rodea The Sky Soldier for $5.98. Plenty of Might No. 9 Wii U left for SOME reason.

A lot of the other games, Splatoon and Ryu Amiibo, and Infinity still in stock at the Jackson, MI store.

So what is usually the day the electronics dept. updates the clearance prices to match brickseek?
No specific days, I just keep track of inventory via Brickseek at certain store. If new price reported and there's a change with inventory count, there's a good chance price has been updated at that store.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

How easy was it to do this? I'm debating whether I want to drive to the Target I bought it at to attempt it.
I went in with the clearance tag. Told them I bought it last week Saturday and that it may be cheaper now. She scanned it...said she cant adjust it so I'll have to return and rebuy.

I've done it at multiple targets; never had an issue.

If any of you bought the Cards Against Humanity $5 packs (Retail Pack is $4 courtesy of a $1 manufacturer's instant rebate), their DPCIs are showing up at 50 and 70% off at most if not all locations.  These updated prices weren't "live" this morning, however I am seeing the retail pack (DPCI 087-10-3115) showing $1.20 and $2 at most stores, and the Fantasy (087-10-3388), 90's (087-10-3389), Geek (087-10-3390), and WWW (087-10--3391) packs as $1.50/$2.50.  Most stores are wiped clean or showing inventory counts that aren't on the floor and may be difficult to acquire, and again prices were not "live" this morning at a pair of stores I visited, so YMMV.

If any of you bought the Cards Against Humanity $5 packs (Retail Pack is $4 courtesy of a $1 manufacturer's instant rebate), their DPCIs are showing up at 50 and 70% off at most if not all locations. These updated prices weren't "live" this morning, however I am seeing the retail pack (DPCI 087-10-3115) showing $1.20 and $2 at most stores, and the Fantasy (087-10-3388), 90's (087-10-3389), Geek (087-10-3390), and WWW (087-10--3391) packs as $1.50/$2.50. Most stores are wiped clean or showing inventory counts that aren't on the floor and may be difficult to acquire, and again prices were not "live" this morning at a pair of stores I visited, so YMMV.
I have checked almost 10 Targets in my travels and can never find any of these. Looks like I never will.

*edit: Just called a Target 45 minutes away that shows 10-15 of each pack in stock and they said they have none.

Wow I just check seven different Targets and they are all sold out of the Cards Against Humanity $5 foil packs.   Some stores have a couple of the geek set left and that's it. 

Most stores have a CAH display set up on a front cap featuring various card games in or near the toy department or in the card game/board game section usually along the back wall of the toy department.  This usually features a cardboard shelf display with hooks for these various CAH card packs.  Of course, when I have seen these cardboard setups, they have invariably been stripped clean.  

Apparently they are also available for order directly from Cards Against Humanity's website for MSRP plus shipping.

Went to a Target today that didn't have their clearance games marked, still locked in their plastic prison.  I like it when that happens.  Picked up:

Rodea (WiiU) - $5.98

Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) - $17.98

Xenoblade Chronicles (WiiU) - $17.98

Ended up getting Rodea and Terraria PS4 LE (just a couple extra nothings and slip cover) for $6 each. Stacked PM and Cartwheel and got R6 Siege for $12.50 as well.

Went to a Target today that didn't have their clearance games marked, still locked in their plastic prison. I like it when that happens. Picked up:

Rodea (WiiU) - $5.98
Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) - $17.98
Xenoblade Chronicles (WiiU) - $17.98
So they rang up at that price? My store has Xenoblade locked up but the price scanners still say $59.99 despite Brickseek saying $17.98.

Got a coupon today for $5 off $15 purchase or more at Target valid September 15 to October 1st so just a heads up to some people to keep a look out on in their mail. Now here's hoping some good clearance deals to go with that...

Got a coupon today for $5 off $15 purchase or more at Target valid September 15 to October 1st so just a heads up to some people to keep a look out on in their mail. Now here's hoping some good clearance deals to go with that...
I got that coupon. It was for groceries though, not everything.

So they rang up at that price? My store has Xenoblade locked up but the price scanners still say $59.99 despite Brickseek saying $17.98.
Yep, the price tag said $59.99 but the game scanned for $17.98. Any veteran of the Circuit City $5 clearance knows how much of a weapon that can be for a CAG against your normal shopper.

I actually got two coupons. One for $5 of any $10 purchase that expires 10/1, and one for $5 of a $10 purchase of food or household items that is good for the first two weeks of October. I plan to use both :)

I Got two coupons, the one that expires this month was the $5 off $15 or more purchase and the one below it was just for groceries that expired next month for $5 off $10 purchase.

bread's done
Back