Target Clearance Thread XXII

They remind me of beanie babies. The fad is so huge right now, every store has an exclusive. I literally just saw walgreens exclusive ones recently.

I bought a few yeas back for game series I enjoy such as Assassin's Creed, and picked up some "limited edition" exclusive ones at blockbuster and B&N.
Walgreens exclusive Funkos have been around for years actually.

A couple of hard drives dropped either last night or today at my local Target:

WD My Book 3 TB 056-02-0028 $49.98

Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB 056-02-0310 $49.98

Both originally $100.

Picked up both since they started at 15% off and I'm not sure they will go to 70% off.
damn, guess i should pick these up, was waiting for the 6tb my books to go lower but they all disappeared at $125

hey or you could go fuck yourself and stop being a prick
he said he didn't get the dpci's while he was in store, but provided you a way to find the dpci's yourself and he's the prick? the amount of work you put into calling him a prick is way more work than finding the dpci's yourself

^Lmao, you actually gave him a link for what he asked for... but you're still a prick? Ok
That's how it works. You provide useful info in a post, but since it's not EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS he goes all Tourettes (no offense to people with the condition) on you. Sadly, I think he's in my area. Actually, I may know who he is...

hey or you could go fuck yourself and stop being a prick
or you could not be a shit user and just post the DPCI with your post

That's how it works. You provide useful info in a post, but since it's not EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS he goes all Tourettes (no offense to people with the condition) on you. Sadly, I think he's in my area. Actually, I may know who he is...
It doesn't help that his user name is tied to the Ashley Madison, Zoosk, Mate1, Fling, hacker forums, CAG leaks either.

edit: I'm thinking this user in fact is hacked, can someone look into this user? Seems like there always is an old account that resurfaces that starts attacking everyone here like a little child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got all 8 boxes that my store had of those mario pins. Actually got a gold mario, plus an extra normal mario and luigi. Anyone with toad and wario wanna trade for mario and luigi?
Lucky bastard. The Gold Mario pin is going for $100+ on eBay right now. Value might go down now that these are getting clearanced though.

My store had 9 boxes and I managed to pull everything besides a Bowser and Gold Mario. I have an extra Toad, but also an extra Mario and Luigi lol.

FYI - the 3TB WD HD 056-02-0204 My Passport at Holger, San Jose is missing even though it says they have four. There was a person there asking about it and they couldn't find it.

Are the mario pins worth picking up? saw a whole carton of them at one Target

Also stopped at a Target that had one of the 6TB drives left, wrapping was partly open but box had a security strap on it,. Got home, drive doesn't work. Popped the case open a bit to look inside, someone had swapped the 6tb drive with a 1.5tb green drive. Assuming it isn't working at all thanks to the drm on the mybook controller cards now that ties them to the drive they came with. womp

Well tried to get the 3tb seagate from a store that had 4 and at $29.xx. Couldn't find them had a couple people check and they said they were salvaged. They did have a 3tb WD and they show 0 on Brickseek so I will hope that drops. 

That depends if you're a fan of pins and the subject matter. In terms of quality, they're certainly worth it IMO. They look gorgeous and have a nice weight to them. It's also labeled as "Series 1," which leads me to believe Nintendo intends to produce more of them in the future.

Saw a Philips 4k Blu-ray player today, marked $209.98 but scanned $149.98. There is a 10% off clearance Blu-ray and Dvd cartwheel as well. 

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=008-06-0003

Also found some pokemon bracelets I had never seen before that are a stretchy fabric. There were 2 designs. 1 black with pokeballs and one that is pink fades to black with different pikachu expressions. $1.48 they are both same DPCI 058 02 0346

Loading Human chapter1 for PSVR $11.98 207 34 0094

So brickseek for target shows on hand quantity 2 but saleable quantity 0 for the cable modems at a couple stores near me. That means 2 they cant find or 2 display units?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lucky bastard. The Gold Mario pin is going for $100+ on eBay right now. Value might go down now that these are getting clearanced though.

My store had 9 boxes and I managed to pull everything besides a Bowser and Gold Mario. I have an extra Toad, but also an extra Mario and Luigi lol.
You are confusing listed for "going" prices. Most of the gold mario that actually sold seem to be under $50 and as low as $25.

Only 1 out of the 5 stores in my area seem to have these, but it had 2 display cases containing about 12 total the other day, but I passed. Went back today and bought the remaining 7 and got to keep the display case. I got lucky and got 6 different ones and one duplicate princess. Only missing wario and gold mario. They also had some super mario coasters for half off and all sizes of the breath of the wild shirt, brickseek showing 70% off but seems the clearance team hasn't updated them yet, so just 50%.

If the graphic I saw is correct, here are the odds on the pins:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi - 1:6

Bowser - 1:12

Wario - 1:16

Gold Mario - 1:48

Brickseek has totally failed me with the external hard drives. They have the stock right, but the in store price is still higher than what brickseek has stated  it is for a week now 

Also stopped at a Target that had one of the 6TB drives left, wrapping was partly open but box had a security strap on it,. Got home, drive doesn't work. Popped the case open a bit to look inside, someone had swapped the 6tb drive with a 1.5tb green drive. Assuming it isn't working at all thanks to the drm on the mybook controller cards now that ties them to the drive they came with. womp
Obviously, it comes down to preference. I think the subject matter is great, but the quality is completely top-notch. I think there's always been an audience for pins, but now there are tons and tons independent pin makers out there alongside the big guys who make them. In a lot of cases you'd pay $12-20 for pins of this quality, so at their regular MSRP they're a good deal, but at 50% off, it's a no-brainer.

Brickseek has totally failed me with the external hard drives. They have the stock right, but the in store price is still higher than what brickseek has stated it is for a week now
use Target app to check price, if it does reflect BS price, Guest Service might be able to adjust the price

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Brickseek has totally failed me with the external hard drives. They have the stock right, but the in store price is still higher than what brickseek has stated it is for a week now
You can also find the "mark down" team member and politely ask if what you want is going to be marked down. They've done this for me a couple of times, most recently with the clearanced Xbox Ones.

They won't match clearance prices. I tried.
definitely ymmv, on two different occassions of doing this with clearance merchandise, Red adjusted one, and denied the other. The second time it was denied (by the same employee) because T.com shows the other item out of stock. Guess they thought I was pm'ed T.com

I think this came up earlier, but if you happen to have the canon 70d body only in stock, it may be clearanced down to $360. One near me still had 3 in stock but were still 600 in store. They all disappeared this morning from BS, so I'm guessing some one got all 3 early this morning when they were marked down.

One of the Target near me have a couple of FF15 novelty T-shirts (chocobo and hammer head garage), anyone know how's the size run?

got fallout 4 and Doom for $12.99 each using price match + cartwheel.

had to go two days in a row because employee said price matching is apparently only one item per guest per day.

Their shirts tend to be "Athletic Cut" which is basically slim fit.

A sizing idea that makes no sense. Someone who needs a 2xl likely isn't slim.

Try a size up from your normal size to see if it's comfortable.
I mean, I got them in my normal size (XL). Both fit fine, but yeah, they're definitely more of a slim fit.

Was at a Target on the outskirts of Syracuse and saw a 1tb Halo 5 xbone clearanced for $314.XX. Checked the dcpi against brickseek and it said it was $135.XX with zero in stock. Well, it was clearly in stock and it rang up for $135.XX.

Was at a Target on the outskirts of Syracuse and saw a 1tb Halo 5 xbone clearanced for $314.XX. Checked the dcpi against brickseek and it said it was $135.XX with zero in stock. Well, it was clearly in stock and it rang up for $135.XX.
thanks for mentioning this, just checked BS the Target that has this bundle near me (was picked clean about a month ago) now shows 0 stock limited stock

today is one of those days (Mondays) where you need to hunt down someone from the pricing team when you see something like that. get them to scan it with their special guns and the price will update in the system.

had to go two days in a row because employee said price matching is apparently only one item per guest per day.
I have never heard of "one item per day" for price matching, but maybe they updated their policy. However, I would place my money on the employee talking out of their ass.

Wait u can actually price match and cartwheel at the same time?

bread's done
Back