Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the DPCI but basically every one of those board games (risk, scrabble. monopoly, etc.) that they released as old looking wooden versions were marked down at the store I went to last night, seems to be a common trend on those

Forgot to post this, in case anyone out there interested in these
d44935c1b6b25bb46657aedc89edbeb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Saw the Kingdom Hearts Axel figure on clearance last night also for $5, didn't get the DPCI though, tbh the face looked pretty silly but if you're trying to collect them might be worth lookin, the gaming toys area at my targets have started getting a lil sparser than usual

man i hate how most of the targets around me have the clearance stuff scattered between normal stuff now in the aisles.. it was a lot easier to look through clearance when they were on the end caps

man i hate how most of the targets around me have the clearance stuff scattered between normal stuff now in the aisles.. it was a lot easier to look through clearance when they were on the end caps
Mine still does a clearance endcap, but definitely a lot of random stuff still sitting around in the regular aisles too

Went to another store during lunch, also have 4 boxes but none have protoman printed... oh well, guess I should be content with my morning haul

Most of the stuff on clearance mine sold out months ago... I'm just glad to see Target having stuff on clearance again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Midnight Blue DS4 for $45 at my target

DCPI 207-00-00132

Also bought pdp Universal Media Remote for the PS4 for $12.48

DCPI 207-00-9267 (other stores futher away had it for $7 something)

How's that been?

Updated the OP with some disclaimers on pricing YMMV etc stuff, also added the router and the ds4
The previous one we had was a router/modem combo and we were getting 1/2 the speed advertised and had limited range. This router is a beast and we exceed the advertised speed (even on wifi). Range has been great too.

The previous one we had was a router/modem combo and we were getting 1/2 the speed advertised and had limited range. This router is a beast and we exceed the advertised speed (even on wifi). Range has been great too.
Keeping an eye out for it to come down here and be in stock, I've been on a TP-Link Archer C7 v2 for a bit, it's not terrible but I have occasional dropouts and the wifi range could be better

I know, right? I was just getting used to scanning for YELLOW tags instead of RED, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about using Target App I store for price checks… if you are connected to the store WiFi, will the price in the App report that local store’s price?

Question about using Target App I store for price checks… if you are connected to the store WiFi, will the price in the App report that local store’s price?

My app usually just figures out I'm at the store via GPS i guess, and reflects accordingly

Also saw they had a Power A Xbox One wired Controll for $9.98, a PS4 media remote for $12.48, and a God of War thermos for $4.48. Sorry didnt manage to grab the DCPI on those

If anyone is able to get Xbox Ocean Shadow for $21 please PM me, my wife points out this controller ever time we see it. We have plenty of controllers she is just obsessed with it and would get it for her but I can't see paying full price when it's a just a thing she wants.

If anyone is able to get Xbox Ocean Shadow for $21 please PM me, my wife points out this controller ever time we see it. We have plenty of controllers she is just obsessed with it and would get it for her but I can't see paying full price when it's a just a thing she wants.
Found one for $50. Want it for my wife, but not that price. It's on an end cap display, strange.

This target app is fucking dog shit. It isn't loading anything. Just a spinning circle.

Forgot to post this, in case anyone out there interested in these
d44935c1b6b25bb46657aedc89edbeb3.jpg

Crap! I was waiting for these to hit clearance and literally every store’s inventory around me suddenly vanished.

If anyone can track down an extra or two and are willing to help me out, please PM me! :)

BTW I still have the asus 1900 router from last year sealed. Should I try to find the linksys 2200? Brick says available..

Brickseek is not considered an authoritative source of pricing, if the store doesn't show it marked down, and the Target app doesn't show it marked down, you are unlikely to get anywhere, they definitely aren't going to pricematch to brickseek if you try to show them that
I've saved a lot of time by generating a UPC code for whatever I want to price check and then hitting the little aisle price scanner. If it isn't marked down to the brickseek price I just leave and try again later. I've seen countless nerds argue with the employees about clearance games/funko pop and it's terrible.

Found some blue Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones for $24.98 they're pretty good! 008-07-0276
Holy balls thank you for this. Mine just broke and I was about to buy new ones. I had a red pair and they're pretty nice. Might try waiting for 70% off but half off is pretty good if you need a decent pair of headphones.

I've saved a lot of time by generating a UPC code for whatever I want to price check and then hitting the little aisle price scanner. If it isn't marked down to the brickseek price I just leave and try again later. I've seen countless nerds argue with the employees about funko pop and it's terrible.
You can use the DCPI on the aisle scanners too.

Luckily found a Creeper X1 controller for $32.98 and I told them about the 20% coupon and it didnt work (since it was clearance) so they sent it to customer service where the other associate immediately put the 20% off without scanning it. Then I told her about the 10% off RedCARD coupon then she just looked to see if I had it and didnt even scan it. So I walked out with the controller for about $23!

I also found one of the SteelSeries keyboards for $11.98, the Lucio figure for $2.98, a Kyogre/Groudon figure pack for $10, and the new Gold Batman POP Shirt combo for $25 plus the 10% code for $42 in total!

Luckily found a Creeper X1 controller for $32.98 and I told them about the 20% coupon and it didnt work (since it was clearance) so they sent it to customer service where the other associate immediately put the 20% off without scanning it. Then I told her about the 10% off RedCARD coupon then she just looked to see if I had it and didnt even scan it. So I walked out with the controller for about $23!

I also found one of the SteelSeries keyboards for $11.98, the Lucio figure for $2.98, a Kyogre/Groudon figure pack for $10, and the new Gold Batman POP Shirt combo for $25 plus the 10% code for $42 in total!
How is the keyboard? It retails $40 fyi

Some more stores that may have Elite controllers at $44.98 that werent in the previous list

In Stock

Minnetonka #1356
4848 County Road 101
Minnetonka MN 55345-2635

Limited Stock

Northfield #1211
2323 Highway 3 S
Northfield MN 55057-5172

Manalapan #1184
55 US Hwy 9
Manalapan NJ 07726-3018

My car has an aux connector that keys me control the ipod through my steering wheel. A new player with expansion would be great. The mini is 5gb and nearly full.

My car has an aux connector that keys me control the ipod through my steering wheel. A new player with expansion would be great. The mini is 5gb and nearly full.
Product page says it can take a Microsd, does not appear to have Bluetooth if you're using that

Some more stores that may have Elite controllers at $44.98 that werent in the previous list

In Stock

Minnetonka #1356
4848 County Road 101
Minnetonka MN 55345-2635

Limited Stock

Northfield #1211
2323 Highway 3 S
Northfield MN 55057-5172

Manalapan #1184
55 US Hwy 9
Manalapan NJ 07726-3018
Inventory error at Minnetonka, sold out a few weeks ago.

Product page says it can take a Microsd, does not appear to have Bluetooth if you're using that
USB. I figure, if it didn't work I can use it for something else, like mowing the lawn.

And do prices drop at stores already showing out of stock? There is a store with one in a case, but showing no inventory.

USB. I figure, if it didn't work I can use it for something else, like mowing the lawn.

And do prices drop at stores already showing out of stock? There is a store with one in a case, but showing no inventory.
price in the system would drop regardless of stock, inventory on BS is often inaccurate, ask an employee to check the price for you no reason they wouldn't sell you it

My target has soooooo much stuff on clearance for literally every department. Most clearance endcaps were overflowing. I got a nice haul and with the 10% off for redcard coupon this week plus the regular 5% off for redcard plus 5% off cause its clearance stuff I feel like I made out like a bandit.  :whistle2:

I noticed Midnight Blue DS4s on clearance today. But they were only 30% off for now. If they go to 50% or more I will be sure to pick up a couple.

So Wal-Mart has all the Dualshock 4 in stores at $46.98 (including the new colors Blue Camo, Purple Berry, Orange). But online is $64.99. I ordered a store pickup for all 3, then had them adjust it at the CS desk. The CS reps did give me a hard time about it as they said we can not price adjust online purchases and will have to claim it.

The manager was nice enough though to let me rebuy it. Even she said it makes no sense that we have these priced lower in store but can not give these to him at the price in store. Even if bought them online and the price adjustment is being asked for the same day as the item was ready for pickup.

Oh and they did have ONE Steel Black at random in store got that for $46 as well. I know not the slickest deal but Steel Black is impossible to find in store, and even then at a discounted price especially.

SKU Numbers:

Orange Sunset: 684425035

Purple Berry: 622739340

Blue Camo: 504203095

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back