Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power a charger seems to work okay. The bad part is pressing down to charge. Instructing said to press on the controller, which feels bad. Pressing on the unit yield better results.

The power a charger seems to work okay. The bad part is pressing down to charge. Instructing said to press on the controller, which feels bad. Pressing on the unit yield better results.
Mine is very finnicky with the Elite that has the pack in it, i have to wiggle it a lil bit to get the connection going but overall can't complain at the price

How long does it take to charge and how long does it last for? I wish there was an easy way to charge a spare.
I haven't timed it so I can't really say for sure, tbh I don't expect the batteries to hold up over the long term but gonna use them til they crap out

Hanzo nendoroid dropped 10 bucks, can't tell if Genji did because the DPCI for that one is fubar'd in their system

also that Overwatch ManOWare headset dropped to $32 at every store here, if you were thinking of getting it might be worth looking again
Genji is showing n/a on bs. Checked in store and is $39.99

Genji is showing n/a on bs. Checked in store and is $39.99
Yeah, whoevere added the Genji Nendoroid and Figma into their systems fucked something up when they got added, I've got them both saved in my BS account but the genji nendoroid shows a figma picture and the figma shows up as 'SONY' lol

Found these on clearance today.[attachment=31030:48334A0A-8D1D-4143-B7D8-1F49E6F591B2.jpeg][attachment=31031:874D4283-6DEE-4620-8DB6-3B4E04857E81.jpeg]

I went through a power a charge in about a day.
that's not terrible I suppose, I think the packs can charge while in the use if your controller has usb connected but don't quote me on that, I keep a multiport anker charger near my couch and the dashboard did indicate the controller was charging when I plugged it in

Picked up the Berry Blue DualShock 4 from Walmart for $46.96 + taxes, and also scored a 4K Jurassic Park 5-movie steelbook set for $36.96 (they had the wrong price on the tag on the display shelf). Needless to say they removed the tag and updated it but honored the price :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the Berry Blue DualShock 4 from Walmart for $46.96 + taxes, and also scored a 4K Jurassic Park 5-movie steelbook set for $36.96 (they had the wrong price on the tag on the display shelf). Needless to say they removed the tag and updated it but honored the price :)
I noticed one of my Walmarts has a lot of different color DS4s at $46.96 instead of the typical $60-65 they usually are. Don't know if its this one store or more of them.

btw, shouldn't this be in the Walmart thread? :)

For those that want to collect figpin and action figure. I only see Axel and Sora at my store, they all have identical DPCI
72653b5d78dddad7198ee1fcb3c93efb.jpg
1f36232316d2234f138ee7ad5e407353.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Found an Ocean Shadow for $50. Brick shows everyone at $20, how do I ask if the system has a price change?
Does it scan at $50 in the Target app? If it shows the lower price they will usually pm at the checkout. If not, you can always have someone with the price checker guns scan it but its usually ymmv on whether they will mark it down.

Does it scan at $50 in the Target app? If it shows the lower price they will usually pm at the checkout. If not, you can always have someone with the price checker guns scan it but its usually ymmv on whether they will mark it down.
I don't want to get burned if they say no and then claim it.

I don't want to get burned if they say no and then claim it.
The employees are going to know if it gets physically marked down at the store before you ever would, just look it up in the app, if it shows the lower price at the store show it to guest services and see if they'll adjust, if brickseek and the app are both non discounted then that store probably isn't discounted yet

The employees are going to know if it gets physically marked down at the store before you ever would, just look it up in the app, if it shows the lower price at the store show it to guest services and see if they'll adjust, if brickseek and the app are both non discounted then that store probably isn't discounted yet
. Brick and store are out of sync. App says item not found.

. Brick and store are out of sync. App says item not found.
Did you try with one of the in store scanner mabobs? You'll probably have to just take the gamble and have an employee check the price and see if it might be on the markdown list if you really want to secure it

Did you try with one of the in store scanner mabobs? You'll probably have to just take the gamble and have an employee check the price and see if it might be on the markdown list if you really want to secure it
I typed in the number on the price station. A newer store doesn't have buttons but this one did. The controller is hidden in a end cap case.

Might be old but I picked up Resident Evil Revelations Collection for Switch for $13.36 today at Target in Olathe, KS.  It was the only copy though.

There’s a NIB Uncharted 4 Sony Gold Wireless headset at a Target near me. Rings up as $89.99. Surprised this wasn’t clearances out a long time ago. Anyone have a DCPI number for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. But this is the regular version. I was looking for the UC4 limited version. Looked for it yesterday but couldn’t find it.
Yep, just saw and the skus are merged. Here is the UPC though, maybe it'll help. 711719503651

Just for reference, the standard Gold headset UPC is 711719100294.

Target only list the Uncharted 4 one on their site but all the info is mixed with the Standard one. Don't think you'll be able to find it on Target due to the information being mixed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ocean box was damaged and offered $36 for it. When I asked if it was due for another clearance he said probably 60 days. He stuck it in a holding box that had a bunch of random other holds. If it's in there it will never go down right? They have to physically mark it down I thought. Maybe I'll try next week.

The ocean box was damaged and offered $36 for it. When I asked if it was due for another clearance he said probably 60 days. He stuck it in a holding box that had a bunch of random other holds. If it's in there it will never go down right? They have to physically mark it down I thought. Maybe I'll try next week.
It doesn't have to be physically marked down, it can be done within the system. I've purchased items for a lot less than the sticker price because it was marked down within the system. I would check weekly but if they put it in the box, they'll prob buy it.

does anyone know if theres an item that you have near by you thats full price (apple pro keyboard for 159) but theres another store thats like 20 mins away that has it on clearance but none available for $48..would I somehow be able to buy it at one store and goto another and ask for an adjustment or return rebuy? thanks :D

I don’t know if it matters but they had the UPC covered up and you had to scan the clearance tag.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”
$13.36 doesn't sounds like clearance price. Plus, if they covered the UPC it is most likely "As-Is" and not clearance.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Any way to get them to match a lower price from Brickseek or is it just a waiting game? I bought an Ocean Shadow controller for $50 but Brickseek says it is $20 at the store. I figured I’d buy it and ask but I don’t know if it’ll ever go lower because the app doesn’t even show it so I have no way to show it is lower priced.

Also, I found a PS Gold headset but they said it was a different one than the app and refused to lower it to the $45 the app showed. The box looked different but the model number was the same so it was confusing. It definitely isn’t the newer model but I don’t know if they updated the box at some point or what.

does anyone know if theres an item that you have near by you thats full price (apple pro keyboard for 159) but theres another store thats like 20 mins away that has it on clearance but none available for $48..would I somehow be able to buy it at one store and goto another and ask for an adjustment or return rebuy? thanks :D
It’s definitely a YMMV situation...I’ve had luck personally by buying the item at the in-stock store with my debit card, waiting 24 hours and then taking it to Guest Services at the clearance-priced store and asking them if I can change method of payment to my RedCard: they’ll initialize the return-and-rebuy at that point and, once they see the lower price, they’ll usually honor it and let you use the new payment method (which is why I wait until the 2nd time to use the RedCard to get the additional 5% off). I used to try and do the switch on the same day, but was told that you can only R&R an item to the same store within the first 24 hours of purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Held out hope I was going to find a Fitbit Charge 2 at my store even though BS said it was out of stock, but it was a no-go. I saw one in the case last week even though Brickseek said out of stock, but I guess somebody snatched that up.

Held out hope I was going to find a Fitbit Charge 2 at my store even though BS said it was out of stock, but it was a no-go. I saw one in the case last week even though Brickseek said out of stock, but I guess somebody snatched that up.
I can circle back and see if my local store still has one if you're willing to buy it at cost + shipping

It’s definitely a YMMV situation...I’ve had luck personally by buying the item at the in-stock store with my debit card, waiting 24 hours and then taking it to Guest Services at the clearance-priced store and asking them if I can change method of payment to my RedCard: they’ll initialize the return-and-rebuy at that point and, once they see the lower price, they’ll usually honor it and let you use the new payment method (which is why I wait until the 2nd time to use the RedCard to get the additional 5% off). I used to try and do the switch on the same day, but was told that you can only R&R an item to the same store within the first 24 hours of purchase.

Thanks doesn’t the 24 hr rule only apply to online orders that you pick .. they can’t be returned until next day. Also I called the store and they claim they will do it hahah... have a feeling it’ll be different when I get there ... now I’m debating whether I should wait until tomorrow to do it just Incase the 24 hr rule is true

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can circle back and see if my local store still has one if you're willing to buy it at cost + shipping
I appreciate the offer, but I'm okay. I don't even need one it was just going to be one of those Target purchases you make because CLEARANCE. If they had it I was going to see if my Mom wanted it, but I doubt she would since she just got an Alta a month ago.

I actually saw the UC4 model in a store. Was hoping to find the clearance price for it and ask the store to mark it down for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back