Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Target has all the Dualshock 4 in stores at $46.98 (including the new colors Blue Camo, Purple Berry, Orange). But online is $64.99. I ordered a store pickup for all 3, then had them adjust it at the CS desk. The CS reps did give me a hard time about it as they said we can not price adjust online purchases and will have to claim it.

The manager was nice enough though to let me rebuy it. Even she said it makes no sense that we have these priced lower in store but can not give these to him at the price in store. Even if bought them online and the price adjustment is being asked for the same day as the item was ready for pickup.

Oh and they did have ONE Steel Black at random in store got that for $46 as well. I know not the slickest deal but Steel Black is impossible to find in store, and even then at a discounted price especially.

SKU Numbers:

Orange Sunset: 684425035
Purple Berry: 622739340
Blue Camo: 504203095
Here is the link to the steel black. Sadly oos between the 46-65 price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-00-0007

Which stores? none of the target around me had it.
It wasn't very many, brick seek let's you see the full store list by price if you're a member

I'm on my phone so this if gonna paste poorly but here is the list

$32.48
Pace #2279
4727 Highway 90
Pace FL 32571-1403
Google MapsApple Maps
(850) 995-7820
9/22/18 - 9:13am
In stock $32.48
Burlington #860
525 S Gear Ave
West Burlington IA 52655-1031
Google MapsApple Maps
(319) 752-2023
9/22/18 - 9:26am
In stock $32.48
CHI Morgan Park #2344
11840 S Marshfield Ave
Chicago IL 60643-4902
Google MapsApple Maps
(773) 396-5506
9/22/18 - 8:47am
In stock $32.48
Glendale Heights #836
175 W Army Trail Rd
Glendale Heights IL 60139-1971
Google MapsApple Maps
(630) 582-0043
9/22/18 - 6:27am
In stock $32.48
Fishers #1350
11750 Commercial Dr
Fishers IN 46038-2903
Google MapsApple Maps
(317) 845-4945
9/22/18 - 9:40am
In stock $32.48
Nora Plaza #1848
1300 E 86th St Ste 35
Indianapolis IN 46240-1990
Google MapsApple Maps
(317) 810-0044
9/22/18 - 9:40am
In stock $32.48
Mission #1487
6100 Broadmoor St
Mission KS 66202-3229
Google MapsApple Maps
(913) 262-2434
9/17/18 - 11:59pm
In stock $32.48
Owensboro #757
5151 Frederica St
Owensboro KY 42301-7443
Google MapsApple Maps
(270) 686-7033
9/22/18 - 7:19am
In stock $32.48
Easton #2310
28539 Marlboro Ave
Easton MD 21601-2752
Google MapsApple Maps
(410) 770-6180
9/22/18 - 3:42am
In stock $32.48
Alexandria #821
4404 Highway 29 S
Alexandria MN 56308-2915
Google MapsApple Maps

9/22/18 - 2:23am
In stock $32.48
Greenwich Township #1464
1204 New Brunswick Ave
Phillipsburg NJ 08865-4124
Google MapsApple Maps
(908) 387-1305
9/22/18 - 6:42am
In stock $32.48
Big Flats #2158
930 County Rd 64
Elmira NY 14903-9704
Google MapsApple Maps
(607) 796-5910
9/22/18 - 6:43am
In stock $32.48
Sandusky #2159
4020 Milan Rd
Sandusky OH 44870-5892
Google MapsApple Maps
(419) 609-3340
9/22/18 - 2:54am
In stock $32.48
Spring Hill #2362
1033 Crossings Blvd
Spring Hill TN 37174-2755
Google MapsApple Maps
(931) 489-1030
9/20/18 - 1:23am
In stock $32.48

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate the effort you put into this man

I did go to a Target near me with the $32.96 price tag, but it rang up at full price. And that's as far as I can go for the DS4. I am saving $13 but everything else is just too far to be really worth the time.

I really appreciate the effort you put into this man

I did go to a Target near me with the $32.96 price tag, but it rang up at full price. And that's as far as I can go for the DS4. I am saving $13 but everything else is just too far to be really worth the time.
did you check the app in-store? I find that seems to have the updated prices sooner than the scanners sometimes and ask guest services to price adjust

GsPomJZ.jpg

LqSNBij.jpg

2lgNrDP.jpg

In the old thread I posted about how bad the Energizer Xbox One Charging Stand is and I know at least one person thanked me for the heads up.  I was at Target today and the Energizer stand they carry nowadays is NOT the same one that I have so they must have redesigned it at some point.  The one now sold in Target looks like it would have a much better connection.

In the old thread I posted about how bad the Energizer Xbox One Charging Stand is and I know at least one person thanked me for the heads up. I was at Target today and the Energizer stand they carry nowadays is NOT the same one that I have so they must have redesigned it at some point. The one now sold in Target looks like it would have a much better connection.
Yeah, I've seen two versions of the box in stores, it looks like they partnered with some company or something on it. I ended up buying two of the single controller Power A stands and just taping them to the top of my X, the connection works fine on my regular controller, it's a lil finnicky on the elite but it works so oh well, they were only $5 at target

edit: here's what that ended up looking like, my media stand has enough clearance on the mid shelf that it wasn't a problem + no additional footprint

xbox.jpg

extra edit: I can't attest to how good these batteries are yet, I'm assuming they aren't going to last forever but at 5 bucks oh well

In the old thread I posted about how bad the Energizer Xbox One Charging Stand is and I know at least one person thanked me for the heads up. I was at Target today and the Energizer stand they carry nowadays is NOT the same one that I have so they must have redesigned it at some point. The one now sold in Target looks like it would have a much better connection.
Saw two different packages, but they both look the same in picture

Yeah, I've seen two versions of the box in stores, it looks like they partnered with some company or something on it. I ended up buying two of the single controller Power A stands and just taping them to the top of my X, the connection works fine on my regular controller, it's a lil finnicky on the elite but it works so oh well, they were only $5 at target

edit: here's what that ended up looking like, my media stand has enough clearance on the mid shelf that it wasn't a problem + no additional footprint

xbox.jpg

extra edit: I can't attest to how good these batteries are yet, I'm assuming they aren't going to last forever but at 5 bucks oh well
The picture to the left looks like a og Xbox right? U still use your Wii u? Thinking of grabbing one

The picture to the left looks like a og Xbox right? U still use your Wii u? Thinking of grabbing one
I haven't turned the wii u on in ages, if you have a good enough pc I'd probably just play the games you wanna play in CEMU, and yeah that's an og xbox

Is the Samsung wireless charger actually worth the $30????

I have an iPhone 8+ and still haven’t bought a wireless charger. I did see while buying other stuff at target today they have a Qi wireless charger, no name, for $12. Seems like a better buy to me.

I use my Wii U everyday, because the Crunchyroll app has a glitch, so that it doesn't play the commercials for commercial breaks. So, it's like getting the paid version of Crunchyroll for free. Apparently they have also cracked it with Homebrew, so not only can you run GameCube games on it using the Wii Channel, but you can also run Dreamcast games, N64 games, and Playstation One and 2 games with it, through various emulators.

Yeah I've been meaning to eventually hack mine, I will have an original Wii connected just for the USB loading

Which charger? DCPI?
My fiance and I have two wireless Samsung Chargers.
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=080-08-2538

I believe we have the upgraded model, but we absolutely love them. We received them for free with our Galaxy Note 8 purchase. They're super convenient because you don't have to plug your phone in, and you don't risk damaging your USB port. It'll take a little bit longer to charge your phone since it's not directly plugged into your phone, but I charge my phone when I go to sleep. I recommend it!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I use my Wii U everyday, because the Crunchyroll app has a glitch, so that it doesn't play the commercials for commercial breaks. So, it's like getting the paid version of Crunchyroll for free. Apparently they have also cracked it with Homebrew, so not only can you run GameCube games on it using the Wii Channel, but you can also run Dreamcast games, N64 games, and Playstation One and 2 games with it, through various emulators.
The emulators work pretty well. I've only tried Nes, Snes, some MAME, and NeoGeo. They occasionally crash the system, but just need to power cycle.

Hanzo nendoroid dropped 10 bucks, can't tell if Genji did because the DPCI for that one is fubar'd in their system

also that Overwatch ManOWare headset dropped to $32 at every store here, if you were thinking of getting it might be worth looking again

Is the Samsung wireless charger actually worth the $30????

I have an iPhone 8+ and still haven’t bought a wireless charger. I did see while buying other stuff at target today they have a Qi wireless charger, no name, for $12. Seems like a better buy to me.
I have a noname that I got for around that price, supports fast charging/quickcharge2 and it works great for me, until I put a group on my case not realizing there's no way to position it so wireless works.

Side question, where can I get a cable to charge my wiiu gamepad? Every GameStop that said they have one can never find it to sell me.

xbox.jpg

The new Energizer chargers are designed similar to those in that they cradle the controller and form a more solid connection while the old ones were designed like the xbox 360s/ps3s except instead of plugging in and hanging, they rested and hung and that is where the connection issues were. I think they partnered with pdp for the newer ones.

The new Energizer chargers are designed similar to those in that they cradle the controller and form a more solid connection while the old ones were designed like the xbox 360s/ps3s except instead of plugging in and hanging, they rested and hung and that is where the connection issues were. I think they partnered with pdp for the newer ones.
Yeah I couldn't remember if the boxes said power a or pdp, but they do have a rebranded box where the Energizer part of the product is less prominent, same SKU etc tho, just a packaging change

It's a shame Target doesn't sell the Kingdom Hearts 3 Collector's Edition or else I'd use the 30% off on that.

But it does sell My Riding Stables: Life With Horses which means with the discount will end up costing just $20.99!!!

Not sure if this was posted but Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming and Console Headset, originally $69.99 now $20.98.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-28-1288

Showed limited stock in my area and they had 1 at the store I was at. It was actually tagged $48.98 but the Target app showed the lower $20.98 price.

Funny thing is they took me down to the front return desk to do the pm but then one of them said we don't pm items that have been marked on clearance. I was like...what? Then someone else said oh it probably missed a markdown 🙄 (you think?).

Still..never been told that first part before. Maybe she was new. 😁

At the risk of tl:dr, anyone know if this headset is any good? Wanted a cheaper on the budget one for the PS4.

Not sure if this was posted but Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming and Console Headset, originally $69.99 now $20.98.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-28-1288

Showed limited stock in my area and they had 1 at the store I was at. It was actually tagged $48.98 but the Target app showed the lower $20.98 price.

Funny thing is they took me down to the front return desk to do the pm but then one of them said we don't pm items that have been marked on clearance. I was like...what? Then someone else said oh it probably missed a markdown (you think?).

Still..never been told that first part before. Maybe she was new.

At the risk of tl:dr, anyone know if this headset is any good? Wanted a cheaper on the budget one for the PS4.
I was told the same thing when seeing the Razer OW Mousepad in the system they were still the price on the tag but on the app it was already the next clearance price but they didn't price match it for me because they cant do it on clearance items

fwiw I had no problem having clearance tagged items marked down lower if the app showed that store lower, it's probably sitting in their system pending re-tagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back