Target - PS3/360 NASCAR '14 $15 - In Store Only - YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I have seen this discussed in various threads so I figure it deserved its own.

Target has :ps3: :360: NASCAR '14 for $15 (in store only as there is no listing on the website). The YMMV is because people have reported it ringing up at regular price and/or not having a sale sign. I myself was able to grab a :360: copy and get a rain check for a :ps3: copy. 

Thanks to shipwreck for the picture

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/458280360129093632/photo/1

If anyone needs a PS3 DLC code PM me.

Edit: DLC code is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in all 4 copies for 114.40 at best buy. Almost doubled what I paid for them. Anyone needs a ps3 or 360 dlc code PM me.

Edit: Ps3 dlc code is gone but I still have a 360 one for anyone who wants it

Well I think I'm going to Target in the am.  Wish I had see this earlier today when I was out doing errands.

If I can find it...plan to buy 2 and trade 1 to BBY to mostly cover my expense.

So is Best Buy taking the copies from Target with the Target exclusive DLC? I'm not sure if they can deny you since the cover does say Exclusive to Target on it.

So is Best Buy taking the copies from Target with the Target exclusive DLC? I'm not sure if they can deny you since the cover does say Exclusive to Target on it.
My best buy did they just had to look up the name. It says the dlc is exclusive so I don't see why they would deny you since it's not an exclusive game or version.

went to my local target and picked up a 360 version of the game, which was clearly advertised. only had 1 copy of the xbox version.

so i asked the target employee if he knew if the ps3 version of the game was also on sale for $15. that one didn't have the sale tag on it. he told me that he was sure that it wasnt on sale since it wasnt marked, which i knew was bullshit. asked him to get it out of the case anyway which he did reluctantly. told him to ring it up and he said "oh wow, must be your lucky day" to which i just said "mmhmm" in my best sassy black lady tone. that shady fucker. took both copies, which was all my target had today.

easy flip to best buy too.

Just got some rain checks, good for 2 months. And since everyone is doing this: X360 DLC - RT2TC-4Y7RY-Q99CF-6DXGG-CRP7Z. 

Damn, makes me happy since I only own a PS3 since their codes aren't so fucking long..

My best buy did they just had to look up the name. It says the dlc is exclusive so I don't see why they would deny you since it's not an exclusive game or version.
Thanks for the info Ghost. I'm going to trade the 1 copy I bought today although I maybe should have bought more but I feel weird buying up an inventory and not letting other CAGS and people who actually want to play the game get themselves a copy

Thanks for the info Ghost. I'm going to trade the 1 copy I bought today although I maybe should have bought more but I feel weird buying up an inventory and not letting other CAGS and people who actually want to play the game get themselves a copy
Yea I made sure to not buy up a whole inventory. They only had 1 360 copy anyway but I left some ps3 copies.

Thanks to whoever mentioned that Nascar online trolling. Those videos are hilarious. After I finish up Black Flag, I'll go join in on the fun.

Yea I made sure to not buy up a whole inventory. They only had 1 360 copy anyway but I left some ps3 copies.
Yeah Ghost, I'm a CAG but I do have a job, so I'm not one who takes good deals away from those who really wants/needs them. Thanks for not being a person who takes away from someone who just wants the game to play even though some will say "if I don't, someone else will".

Yeah Ghost, I'm a CAG but I do have a job, so I'm not one who takes good deals away from those who really wants/needs them. Thanks for not being a person who takes away from someone who just wants the game to play even though some will say "if I don't, someone else will".
Haha true. Figure there has to be one person who actually wants to play the game lol. They probably wouldn't know it was on sale though because it didn't have the tag on it just the regular 49.99 price and I asked the employee to check for me and he said he sold some yesterday to someone at $15 but wasn't sure if it was that NASCAR game. Sure enough rang up at $15 so I took a couple and left some for the next person.

BB TIV dropped to 20 base

2 360, 1 ps3. ​don't be a dick and use all 3

Best Buy TIV dropped also: 26 to 20

Edit-Broncos already posted that just above mine.....I must've been mesmorized by his avatar and didn't see it.

I'll take an extra PS3 dlc code if anyone is willing to share.  My wife picked me up the last copy here and it

didn't include the code.

Thanks OP. i picked up 2, so I could trade one in and keep the other to join in this "redneck rampage", as in trolling the game and creating pileups. Well I get home to find my girlfriend just totalled out her vehicle in real life! Karma's a bitch... But thank you!

Grabbed 1 for each system in Alhambra CA today. Still 1 left for each system when I left...

Bought it from GameStop for $35 during their Spring sale and never had a chance to open it so I will be returning that promptly.

Thanks OP!

Grabbed 1 for each system in Alhambra CA today. Still 1 left for each system when I left...

Bought it from GameStop for $35 during their Spring sale and never had a chance to open it so I will be returning that promptly.

Thanks OP!
Wow someone who actually wants the game lol

Managed to get a raincheck for the PS3 version today.  She wasn't able to give me one for the 360 version since it's something she said that it indicates won't be restocked.

It's been a while since I've done a raincheck at Target. Do they still give a raincheck for the %off any game?  Or is it just for the exact item?

My store had one, but was thinking about just waiting until it's hopefully out of stock and getting a voucher for another game.

It's been a while since I've done a raincheck at Target. Do they still give a raincheck for the %off any game? Or is it just for the exact item?

My store had one, but was thinking about just waiting until it's hopefully out of stock and getting a voucher for another game.
I got a 30% off voucher once because I got a raincheck for Goldeneye on sale for $6.99 down from $9.99 and they never restocked. I bought an original Xbox with the voucher.

I don't think they do it that way anymore though, that was addressed to my house whereas these rainchecks print out on a receipt.

Managed to get a raincheck for the PS3 version today. She wasn't able to give me one for the 360 version since it's something she said that it indicates won't be restocked.
that wierd mine was out the Xbox version and had a raincheck pad below it and took it to electronic guy who issued the raincheck n said they were

that wierd mine was out the Xbox version and had a raincheck pad below it and took it to electronic guy who issued the raincheck n said they were
Could be a district by district thing or regional or something. If I'm not mistaken it's off their website entirely so I would assume that a restock in general is going to be hit and miss.

Could be a district by district thing or regional or something. If I'm not mistaken it's off their website entirely so I would assume that a restock in general is going to be hit and miss.
possible then cause they also had a sign up saying they were substituting the game with fast and furious showdown with a $12 price

They were sold out of the 360 copy so got a rain check for it. They were substituting in South Park Stick of Truth for $18 however.....sold!

Also noticed a few other pegs with rain check/substitution options but nothing that sparked my interest.

If anyone has. A 360 code unused that I could go ahead and dl that would be superawesome.

They were sold out of the 360 copy so got a rain check for it. They were substituting in South Park Stick of Truth for $18 however.....sold!

Also noticed a few other pegs with rain check/substitution options but nothing that sparked my interest.

If anyone has. A 360 code unused that I could go ahead and dl that would be superawesome.
sent!

Dude I totally want this game! This is one of the few games out there that allows you to constantly drive in circles.

I played for a couple of hours last night. The stock setups are not great, but internet setups feel like shit to drive and end up making the rest of the field uncompetitive. I'm not sure if I am happy or not that there is no rubber banding. At all.

Also, after qualifying in position 1 for the Daytona 500, I got killed in the Twin 150 - and didn't make the big race... That shouldn't be. The front row for the 500 is locked in on qualifying day, no matter what they do in the Twins... Just nitpicking, but I expect the game to get something as simple as qualifying straight.

bread's done
Back