Target - PS3/360 NASCAR '14 $15 - In Store Only - YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I have seen this discussed in various threads so I figure it deserved its own.

Target has :ps3: :360: NASCAR '14 for $15 (in store only as there is no listing on the website). The YMMV is because people have reported it ringing up at regular price and/or not having a sale sign. I myself was able to grab a :360: copy and get a rain check for a :ps3: copy. 

Thanks to shipwreck for the picture

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/458280360129093632/photo/1

I managed to get 5 copies total (3 for  :360: , 2 for  :ps3: ).  BB & Walmart will accept these specific UPC's? (816819011409/816819011416).  Obvioulsy I don't want to get stuck with them.  O:)

Yes, these are the ones with the "Target NASCAR DLC" on the cover art.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who want this it may be worth checking your store again. I went back to the same store today that was sold out 2 days ago and was doing raincheck/substitutions and found they had what looked like 10 copies in stock now.

Bought an Xbox 360 copy for myself. Considered one for trade but decided I would leave them for others. Also all the substitutions had been removed.

I have a raincheck for 2 Xbox 360 copies at the sale price if someone wants it.

Whoever made this game must be really be trying to clear stock. Target has the exclusive dlc version. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit Target up and told them to put it up for $15 and we'll just keep sending you more. Anyways game sucks, exact thing as Inside Line. Trading in this shit Monday.

Looks like prices are back to normal

edit: my local target store had some and they both rung up at 49.99. 

bread's done
Back