Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

I just got home. What happened in the first segment?

EDIT: And I missed the third segment. Does Fox stream the eps on their site?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neocisco']I just got home. What happened in the first segment?

EDIT: And I missed the third segment. Does Fox stream the eps on their site?[/quote]

yes they stream in HD.
Anyways the Connor's house was broken into and Cameron and Sara go looking for the people while John fools around with Riley.

This was a good episode. Too close of a call as Cromarite was feet away from John.

God Cromarite should have killed that annoying slut.

Outstanding episode.

I'm surprised Weaver saved Elliott.

I would have preferred Cromartie skinning the Elliott Terminator and dropping the skin off at a local police station.

Cameron is as beautifully cold as ever.

The story keeps taking a lot of turns. A machine with faith is an odd idea.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Outstanding episode.

I'm surprised Weaver saved Elliott.

I would have preferred Cromartie skinning the Elliott Terminator and dropping the skin off at a local police station.

Cameron is as beautifully cold as ever.

The story keeps taking a lot of turns. A machine with faith is an odd idea.[/quote]

Why is Weaver fucking with Elliott? Does she(it) really need him?

What did Cromartie pull out of that other terminator? What is he going to do with the body :hot:?

[quote name='MisterModest']On February 13th, 2009, this show will be moving to Fridays at 8pm. Dollhouse will follow at 9pm...[/quote]

Rest in Peace Terminator, and Dollhouse.....

Ironic that Firefly a show on FRIDAYS featuring Summer Glau, and created by Josh Weldon was canceled by FOX. Even more ironic now is that Summer's show Terminator is going to be on Fridays right before Weldon's new show Dollhouse. Something about Weldon, Fridays, and Summer just don't add up well.

They should move American Idol to Fridays and Saturday because people will watch that no matter what. Then keep all the prime time dramas like 24, House, Fringe, Bones, Dollhouse, Prison Break and Terminator aired during Monday through Thursday.

This should be the line up FOX should follow in January

SUNDAYS
8pm - The Simpsons
8:30pm - King of the Hill
9:00pm - Family Guy
9:30pm - American Dad

MONDAYS
8pm - Prison Break
9pm - 24

TUESDAY
8pm - Dollhouse
9pm - Fringe

WED
8pm - House
9pm - Terminator Sarah Connor

THURS
8pm - American Idol
9pm - Bones

FRIDAY
8pm - American Idol
9pm - Till Death or whatever comedy shows they have going on

SATURDAY
8pm - Cops
9pm - Americas Most Wanted

decent episode. though honestly I can't say that I am really pressed now to watch how many times john can avoid death. another complaint yet I will still watch. lol I am such a hypocrite.

[quote name='tenzor']Rest in Peace Terminator, and Dollhouse.....

Ironic that Firefly a show on FRIDAYS featuring Summer Glau, and created by Josh Weldon was canceled by FOX. Even more ironic now is that Summer's show Terminator is going to be on Fridays right before Weldon's new show Dollhouse. Something about Weldon, Fridays, and Summer just don't add up well.

They should move American Idol to Fridays and Saturday because people will watch that no matter what. Then keep all the prime time dramas like 24, House, Fringe, Bones, Dollhouse, Prison Break and Terminator aired during Monday through Thursday.

This should be the line up FOX should follow in January

SUNDAYS
8pm - The Simpsons
8:30pm - King of the Hill
9:00pm - Family Guy
9:30pm - American Dad

MONDAYS
8pm - Prison Break
9pm - 24

TUESDAY
8pm - Dollhouse
9pm - Fringe

WED
8pm - House
9pm - Terminator Sarah Connor

THURS
8pm - American Idol
9pm - Bones

FRIDAY
8pm - American Idol
9pm - Till Death or whatever comedy shows they have going on

SATURDAY
8pm - Cops
9pm - Americas Most Wanted[/quote]

Where are you getting this info? TV Guide has a completely different lineup. I don't know about Saturday and Sunday but here is what they have.

Monday
8p House
9p 24

Tuesday
8p American Idol
9p Fringe

Wednesday
8p American Idol
9p Lie To Me

Thursday
8p Bones
9p Hell's Kitchen

Friday
8p Terminator
9p Dollhouse

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fox-Schedule-Dollhouse-35422.aspx

I think what tenzor is saying is that is what they think the line up should be and not what it will be. I hope this helps Terminator TSCC but I dont think it will.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Why is Weaver fucking with Elliott? Does she(it) really need him?

What did Cromartie pull out of that other terminator? What is he going to do with the body :hot:?[/quote]

Weaver may be pushing the creation of an alternate Skynet. Elliott knows the existence of Terminators, but chooses not to attack them. Weaver may be pushing "peace with humans." Elliott has ties to law enforcement. He might come in handy if an alternate Skynet needs to infect government systems just before Judgment Day

Cromartie pulled the main power cell of the Elliott Terminator. Remember in T2 when the T-1000 shoved a steel rod through Arnie? Instant deactivation until alternate power was rerouted.

Cromartie may keep the spare Terminator around for spare parts or simply dispose of it.

[quote name='sendme']I think what tenzor is saying is that is what they think the line up should be and not what it will be. I hope this helps Terminator TSCC but I dont think it will.[/quote]

OK, now I get it. I read it as an actual lineup, not a dream lineup. This works, though, so now we can compare and contrast the two. I was going to make that post anyway since Terminator is switching nights.

Maybe the new Terminator movie might help the show get a third season. I don't think the Friday night timeslot is going to help, it should have been on Wednesday.

[quote name='blueweltall']Maybe the new Terminator movie might help the show get a third season. I don't think the Friday night timeslot is going to help, it should have been on Wednesday.[/quote]

That may be a *tough* one. Ratings towards the end of the season during it's creep up to the new movie may have to be strong in order for Fox execs to give the go aheads for season 3. They can't wait for the BOR (Box office Results) for the new movie in may/june to give the green light for season 3. Production has to be given a go in April at the latest in order to meet the September premiere.

[quote name='ITDEFX']That may be a *tough* one. Ratings towards the end of the season during it's creep up to the new movie may have to be strong in order for Fox execs to give the go aheads for season 3. They can't wait for the BOR (Box office Results) for the new movie in may/june to give the green light for season 3. Production has to be given a go in April at the latest in order to meet the September premiere.[/quote]

Yeah I know its along shot but if the movie is a big hit I don't think
Fox can just ignore it. They don't have to have it ready by September though, since the first season started January and the second one was suppose to start later.

Alright season 3 start January 2010, Oh Yeah!

[quote name='sendme']I thought the one that the writers were talking about dieing already did die. Are they going to kill off another?[/quote]

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but
next week episode somebody is going to kick the bucket. I hope its Riley or Weaver but I highly doubt its going to be Weaver.

[quote name='blueweltall']I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but
next week episode somebody is going to kick the bucket. I hope its Riley or Weaver but I highly doubt its going to be Weaver.
[/quote]

Weaver IS NOT GOING TO DIE!
Her character is vital to the story

I see it being cromartie(SP?) or elison that gets killed. If it is not one of them two it has to be Johns uncle. I don't really see them killing off cameron. Atleast not yet unless they replace her but then they just left to much of a story open.

EDIT: Thought I would post this seeing how it is terminator. Some one made a talking lego terminator skull. Sucks lego does not sell something like this.

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2008/2008-11-06-a.htm

"Funny" Derek is too much of a boost to the show. He has seen the future and can constantly remind John what is at stake without sounding like an overprotective mother. Unless he is going to be replaced by his girlfriend, I don't see it.

Ellison? Nope. He is under Weaver's and Cromartie's protection.

Cromartie? He should have died in the first episode. Since he didn't, he is on for the duration.

Weaver? Nope. She is a T-1000 and nobody knows she is a T-1000.

Riley? I see her dying. She has put in enough time on the show to be more than this week's guest star, but there is no mention of her in the future. Why is she needed?

I agree Riley needs the boot. It's funny all the season 2 promos make her look hot and important, but in the show she is just fluff. I still say who ever that woman gives birth to will be important to the resistance in the future.

Tonight's episode was ... WOW.

Good story. Loved the multiple stories from all the players. Cormarite is dead! :whistle2:o Ironic how John delivered the final blow.

These past few episodes is probibly what prevented the show from getting the boot. :applause::applause::applause: Keep up the good work guys!! and fox don't fuck this one up.

oh yea almost forgot.
Cameron's outfit in John's room :drool:

I saw this coming. Who else could die when you think about it. Anyway
I didn't like the way they killed him. They built him up to much just to die in that short of a shoot out. Also in the preview you see him in it. So unless it is a flash back he comes back. However Shara did destroy the chip.
I do like how they are going to show how what they do now will change things in the future. So what ever they knew from then when they went to the past has and will change. I'm also starting to think that Alison/Cameron more so Alison was johns wife or someone close to him in the future.

[quote name='sendme']I saw this coming. Who else could die when you think about it. Anyway
I didn't like the way they killed him. They built him up to much just to die in that short of a shoot out. Also in the preview you see him in it. So unless it is a flash back he comes back. However Shara did destroy the chip.
I do like how they are going to show how what they do now will change things in the future. So what ever they knew from then when they went to the past has and will change. I'm also starting to think that Alison/Cameron more so Alison was johns wife or someone close to him in the future.[/quote]

I think he is going to make a comeback. Either thru changes in the timeline OR another Cormarie model comes back. Took him long enough to find the Connors lol. When Sara said it was over, I was like "Yea right bitch!" However this *might* have made a good season/series finale with a few tweaks.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Tonight's episode was ... WOW.

Good story. Loved the multiple stories from all the players. Cormarite is dead! :whistle2:o Ironic how John delivered the final blow.

These past few episodes is probibly what prevented the show from getting the boot. :applause::applause::applause: Keep up the good work guys!! and fox don't fuck this one up.

oh yea almost forgot.
[/quote]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When She said i will take care of it i was like oh wow is she gonna ????????

This episode was so much better than this week's Heroes.

If the show starts dealing with timestream corruption, it is going to lose a step.

The entire Terminator franchise relies on not dealing with time paradoxes.

The episode felt like a series finale, but I'm glad they're going to continue.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']This episode was so much better than this week's Heroes.

If the show starts dealing with timestream corruption, it is going to lose a step.

The entire Terminator franchise relies on not dealing with time paradoxes.

The episode felt like a series finale, but I'm glad they're going to continue.[/quote]

I think they were considering it as a series finale early on. But luckly they got picked up for a full season in order to continue the story. The Connor's need to stop Weaver next.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I think they were considering it as a series finale early on. But luckly they got picked up for a full season in order to continue the story. The Connor's need to stop Weaver next.[/quote]

I noticed that the Connors were out of sorts with Cromartie dead. They didn't seem to know what to do next.

Hmm? How about stop Skynet and prevent Judgment Day?

Weaver has a lot of potential as a villain. Here's where the franchise from the typical Man Vs. Machine drama can take a new direction.

Is Weaver creating the real Skynet or a competitor?

Can Weaver be reasoned with or will it be a reenactment of T2?

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I noticed that the Connors were out of sorts with Cromartie dead. They didn't seem to know what to do next.

Hmm? How about stop Skynet and prevent Judgment Day?

Weaver has a lot of potential as a villain. Here's where the franchise from the typical Man Vs. Machine drama can take a new direction.

Is Weaver creating the real Skynet or a competitor?

Can Weaver be reasoned with or will it be a reenactment of T2?[/quote]

We really need a future episode to reveal this information. I really don't think this is skynet that she is developing. Hundreds of companies are always trying to develop the next step in AI. I don't think weaver is developing the real skynet as the real skynet in the future would know exactly who is responsible for bringing it online.

[quote name='ITDEFX']We really need a future episode to reveal this information. I really don't think this is skynet that she is developing. Hundreds of companies are always trying to develop the next step in AI. I don't think weaver is developing the real skynet as the real skynet in the future would know exactly who is responsible for bringing it online.[/quote]

Whether or not an AI requires memory depends on how you view AI.

If a true AI springs from very high processing power, no large amount memory is needed.

If a true AI springs from experience or trial and error, memory is more important than processing.

Skynet may not know its "parents". It may simply have a list of people working in the field of AI and assisting them in some way.

The original Weaver may have been killed by the Human Resistance and the T-1000 is just filling in for her to keep the company's research from stagnating.

Or the T-1000 may be trying to force peace between humans and machines by modifying Skynet.

I think the A.I. the T-1000 is working on developing could be a potential rival in the future and it's trying to understand it and get a grasp of it as early as possible and perhaps control it. If all Skynet was trying to do was protect its own development then it'd just send back a small army of T-101s (or what have you) to protect the building until Judgment Day.

The fact that Skynet sent back a (relatively) advanced model to understand and perhaps help develop the A.I. leads me to believe there's more to it, since the T-1000 is seemingly puzzled by the A.I. itself. If it were an early form of Skynet I'm imagine it wouldn't be as puzzled.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a hostile rival A.I. also battling against Skynet and the humans in the future. Which would explain why in the future Cameron claimed she wanted to help John, and why Cromartie destroyed the other terminator that went after Ellison. You'd think two Skynet terminators wouldn't have conflict like that. Maybe it's a A.I. virus that takes over or corrupts T-101s or something.

Anyhow, just my theory. There's still a ton of mystery surround Weaver's intentions and why Cromartie and Cameron act differently than the traditional Skynet models of the past.

[quote name='ITDEFX']

oh yea almost forgot.
[/quote]

Def thought she was gonna go sexbot on him

Been busy and stayed away from the thread for fear of spoilers, but I just caught up on the last three eps--wow, good stuff, especially this week's episode!! Lots of questions still. I agree this episode was probably created as the series finale in case there were no more to come. I really LOVE the quirky, different from the normal writing/directing like the alternate viewpoints that drove this episode. Very creative, like the finale shootout set to Johnny Cash in slow-motion.

And moving to Friday??? WTF is up with that? That's the kiss of death. First Monday Night Football and now a Friday timeslot--geesh, are the Fox executives just TRYING to kill the show? Well, the series has been great, MUCH better than I expected so I'm glad we got at least as many episodes as we did.

[size=+2]WHY OH WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS??[/size]

Good episode!

I thought the same thing happen with John and Cameron, when Cameron told Sarah that John wasn't going to see Riley anymore.

I agree that this weeks episode would have been better for a season/series final. In fact I'm thinking it was filmed to be one and when they found out they would only get chances are 9 episodes they put it in and never pushed it back. I find it hard to believe that most if not all of the 22 episodes were not wrote and the 9 picked by atleast episode 2 and filming on the last 6 had to have started by episode 3.

As for the chaning of the future and the A.I., the future has been changed even from the first movie. Well maybe not the first but it was changed in the second. They postponed it when they melted the chip and arm or if you don't look at 3 or any thing after t2 happening then they stopped it from what the alternative ending shows.

The A.I. could be the one that ends up being the one that just wants peace. However I don't buy that and this has to be skynet. If it was the one that wanted peace and Weaver was sent back by it to make sure that it was created, Weaver would not have killed someone. This has to be skynet. As for the t-101 or t-800 or what ever model they were (cromarty and ellison) cromarty said why he stopped it. He needed ellison to lead him to john. If it was not for that he would have not stopped it. The question is why was it sent back to kill him. If ellison is helping skynet and not knowing about it why did skynet try to kill him. So now is this A.I. skynet? If it is why kill someone that could end up helping you. Atleast hold off on killing them till they are done. If it is the one that wants peace then why did Weaver kill someone if she is working for it. Cameron in the future it is still unknown if she killed allison or not. The girl in the present was still alive and cameron did the same thing to allison. So allison could still be alive and now I wonder if she will play more of a part in future episodes.

An idea about the "peace" Skynet:

Perhaps the world governments decide to have their nuclear holocaust without Skynet.

The "peace" Skynet could exist to guide humanity away from extinction and survive whatever happens after the nuclear war.

Of course, the whole "peace" Skynet concept is based on a possible throwaway line or lie "some of us want peace".

The show has a lot of potential. A lot more than Heroes or Chuck.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']An idea about the "peace" Skynet:

Perhaps the world governments decide to have their nuclear holocaust without Skynet.

The "peace" Skynet could exist to guide humanity away from extinction and survive whatever happens after the nuclear war.

Of course, the whole "peace" Skynet concept is based on a possible throwaway line or lie "some of us want peace".

The show has a lot of potential. A lot more than Heroes or Chuck.[/quote]

Good theory.
Skynet may not cause the nuclear war directly...it may just rise from the ashes.

Great episode.

I think Cameron was based off a girl who had a relationship with John. I think that's what she was hinting at when she said John would talk to her in the future.

One of John's strengths is that he doesn't intrinsicly hate or fear the machines, and is willing to take calculated chances to turn them over to the side of the resistence.

I thought the bomb sub-plot was cool - I totally wasn't expecting that.

Cromartie was a fool into falling into that trap. It should have backed off knowing it was going into a confined location. It's was missing both Sara and Derek and didn't put up much of a fight against Cameron. It was like it knew it was going to die. Guess it's chip was damaged during the travel thru time as well.

I wonder if with the death of Cromartie, it brings Ellison closure and peace atlast. Is this the last appearance of his character?

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']An idea about the "peace" Skynet:

The show has a lot of potential. A lot more than Heroes or Chuck.[/QUOTE]

That is ture about heros and chuck. Hell terminator tscc seems to be getting better and the other two seem to be about the same if not worse. I really hope tscc gets better and atleast enough ratings to keep it on air. If not then atleast finish the series and dont just cancle it. Thats all I want from fox is to just have an ending and not just say "Oh well, no one is watching so lets just stop showing it."

[quote name='camoor']Great episode.

I think Cameron was based off a girl who had a relationship with John. I think that's what she was hinting at when she said John would talk to her in the future.

One of John's strengths is that he doesn't intrinsicly hate or fear the machines, and is willing to take calculated chances to turn them over to the side of the resistence.

I thought the bomb sub-plot was cool - I totally wasn't expecting that.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that kind of hinted at in that episode
in the future where the "real" Cameron was captured and then killed by robot Cameron?
What was the bomb sub-plot again? I'm drawing a blank.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Cromartie was a fool into falling into that trap. It should have backed off knowing it was going into a confined location. It's was missing both Sara and Derek and didn't put up much of a fight against Cameron. It was like it knew it was going to die. Guess it's chip was damaged during the travel thru time as well.[/QUOTE]

I doubt his chip was damaged. One of the things about Cromartie is he has always been extremely confident. I think he just figured he could handle all of them, just like when he wiped out all those FBI agents.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Cromartie was a fool into falling into that trap. It should have backed off knowing it was going into a confined location. It's was missing both Sara and Derek and didn't put up much of a fight against Cameron. It was like it knew it was going to die. Guess it's chip was damaged during the travel thru time as well.[/quote]

I don't know about that. Cromartie is a killing machine so it doesn't understand why people pray in the first place - I'm fine with the concept that Cromartie could believe Ellison had really stopped off at the church to pray in the middle of a crisis. Esp if you assume that the proximity of Cromartie's primary objective would probably increase his propensity to take risk.

Plus I believe Cromartie didn't know about Derek and Cameron, last he knew it was Ellison, Sarah, and John with a shotgun.

Overall this episode was much tighter then previous shows. AFAIC it makes up for the ridiculous shootout at the beach.

bread's done
Back