Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Catching up... I'm really not feelin this show much longer. I think the only thing keeping me around is Riley.[/quote]

I feel that we are going to get a two parter somewhere this season.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I feel that we are going to get a two parter somewhere this season.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure its coming soon. I really wanna know whats gonna happen with Riley.

I didn't think it was a bad episode. Did the guy in the present know that was him from the future? Other then his future self showing up at his work on off hours and doing something on the computer they never showed them interacting.

[quote name='sendme']I didn't think it was a bad episode. Did the guy in the present know that was him from the future? Other then his future self showing up at his work on off hours and doing something on the computer they never showed them interacting.[/quote]

I am going to rewatch it shortly online (fox), but I think it was the T-1001 who infiltrated that computer system and made the back door. I am still uncertain who is Charles fisher. The old guy with the tat or the other guy that Jesse brought in. Something is screwy here.

The T-1001 (weaver) now has a T-888 body..but no CPU. It will give her team a job in the development but not a huge leap because they lack the cpu. I am sure the skull and anaylzing the blood will give her company incredible technological breakthrus.

Charles Fisher I think is a leader of the grays. If not the leader he is high up there with the machines. Like they said he was telling them how to tourture humans. Both of them were Charles Fisher. One from the past/present the other from the future. Why the future one was there in the first place is one thing I would like to know.

Also I have to say at times this season is as good as season one. It started off slow but now looks like it could be getting better. Season one and some of 2 have both been better then the third movie.

[quote name='sendme']Charles Fisher I think is a leader of the grays. If not the leader he is high up there with the machines. Like they said he was telling them how to tourture humans. Both of them were Charles Fisher. One from the past/present the other from the future. Why the future one was there in the first place is one thing I would like to know.

Also I have to say at times this season is as good as season one. It started off slow but now looks like it could be getting better. Season one and some of 2 have both been better then the third movie.[/quote]

Ahhh, that makes sense now.

He went back in time to insure the machines have a upper hand to start the nuclear war. Then allows his younger self to get implicated in the crime and get sent to federal prision safe and away from when the bombs fall.

wow.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Ahhh, that makes sense now.

He went back in time to insure the machines have a upper hand to start the nuclear war. Then allows his younger self to get implicated in the crime and get sent to federal prision safe and away from when the bombs fall.

wow.[/quote]

But wouldn't he have been sent to prison anyway as dictated in the original timeline? Or was he sent to prison originally from his self interf...

/head explodes :bomb:

[quote name='GBmanNC']But wouldn't he have been sent to prison anyway as dictated in the original timeline? Or was he sent to prison originally from his self interf...

/head explodes :bomb:[/quote]

Time travel. I think it's some sort of paradox... well the entire series is just one big paradox. If the Connor's stop skynet from rising..then John ceases to exist. /head explodes.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

I just watched this week episode, Its was good.

No wonder Future Charles Fisher had the same mark as the present Fisher. I thought both of them were from the future when I saw that red mark on both of them. I thought they were two different people that just worked together in the future because of that damn mark.

The show is really picking up and the writing is really good right now. I can't wait for next week.

Spoiler Alert! Don't read this thread after an episode has aired. Duh!

I think the Fisher story was good from a standalone perspective.

Charles Fisher was in solitary confinement on Judgment Day for a crime he may or may not have committed.

The machines located him between after Judgment Day and before dying of thirst in a cell.

Prison had changed Fisher into Old Fisher and the machines found an use for him.

Old Fisher hated humans for his confinement in prison and gladly worked for the machines to remain alive.

Old Fisher was a torture expert and a trainer for machines.

At some point, Skynet decided Old Fisher could be trusted with a task in the past.

Old Fisher (NOT WEAVER) was to install a back door to allow Skynet to access government computers in the future.

With his task completed, Old Fisher was allowed to live a "normal" life in the past.

Gripes about the episode:

None really. It opened up the mythology of the machines' side as more than ruthless killers and partially addressed the future shifting due to present actions.

Once again, it was a lot better than Heroes!

EDIT: When are they moving Terminator to Friday? Is it after sweeps?

IllBeBach_Fullpic_1.gif

[quote name='Pookymeister']
IllBeBach_Fullpic_1.gif
[/quote]

I'm curious as to why Skynet doesn't send Terminators back to the 1800s. I'm sure Sara Connor can't protect her great great grandparents with a black power rifle and cannonballs. I would assume Skynet's genealogy records aren't complete or assume Sara is using yet another alias.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I'm curious as to why Skynet doesn't send Terminators back to the 1800s. I'm sure Sara Connor can't protect her great great grandparents with a black power rifle and cannonballs. I would assume Skynet's genealogy records aren't complete or assume Sara is using yet another alias.[/quote]

The further one goes back in time to change something, the more of a ripple effect it could have on the future.

I am assuming that sending someone back in time from the future requires a hell of a lot of power. Maybe they need a certain osotope or something rare for the time machine to work. I am surprised that with all the people that the resistance has sent back, Skynet hasn't found them using the energy signature produced by the device.

Old fisher must have had a plan to escape the bombs, but Jesse fucked up those plans when she shot him.

It's just best not to put too much logical thought into this franchise, or stories that involve time travel in general.

Really just takes suspension of disbelief and not putting much thought into it.

I think a Terminator set in the old west would be kinda cool actually. The terminator would almost invariably be blown up with dynamite.

Just watched the episode. I bet Weaver and her team are going to put her company's neural net/AI into Cromartie's body and bring him back to life, so to speak. This show is definitely the best series on TV.

[quote name='keithp']This show is definitely the best series on TV.[/QUOTE]

*cough*Dexter*cough*

;)

Anyhow, I supposed it was a decent enough episode last night. They were clearly laying the groundwork for the rest of the season. It'll be interesting to see what Weaver has in mind with Cromartie has he clearly wasn't acting in line with the rest of Skynet's Terminators (killing another one on a mission after Ellison for example). Hopefully they'll be able to capitalize on the plot potential there.

[quote name='JolietJake']I think a Terminator set in the old west would be kinda cool actually. The terminator would almost invariably be blown up with dynamite.[/quote]

How about quicksand?

Could a T-800 flip a charging horse?

[quote name='captainfrizo']*cough*Dexter*cough*

;)

Anyhow, I supposed it was a decent enough episode last night. They were clearly laying the groundwork for the rest of the season. It'll be interesting to see what Weaver has in mind with Cromartie has he clearly wasn't acting in line with the rest of Skynet's Terminators (killing another one on a mission after Ellison for example). Hopefully they'll be able to capitalize on the plot potential there.[/QUOTE]

When you think about it Cromartie was acting like one of the Skynet Terminators. Cromartie did what its programming thought was the best choice of action. Cromartie thought that Ellison would lead it to the Connors. Cromartie was programmed to kill John Connor and didnt know where the Connors were however it thought Ellison did. If Ellison was dead then it could not get to the Connors or atleast not as fast as it could with the help of Ellison. Best course of action would be to keep Ellison alive because it could not run the risk of judgment day happening and John still alive. They have not really said when that day is in the time line for the tv show. Atleast I dont remember them saying when it is.

[quote name='sendme']They have not really said when that day is in the time line for the tv show. Atleast I dont remember them saying when it is.[/quote]

I don't think there is an exact date for Judgment Day. Skynet has to be created and progress towards that point in time has faced several stumbling blocks.

In T2: Judgment Day it was August 28(???) 1997. I know it was the end of august and in 1997 however I'm not sure if it was the 28th or 29th. Terminator 3 had a date also however I dont remember it. I think it was the year it was made. Well the year it came out.

[quote name='VipFREAK']It's gettin real boring... I'm gonna stop watching, Chuck is WAYYYYYYYY more entertaining.[/quote]

Okay have fun watching Chuck.:)

So how many more episodes until the show takes a winter break like Smallville is? Is the show really moving to Friday's? Great, the infamous death trap for Fox series. Only one show survived a move to Friday's (The X-Files.)

[quote name='blueweltall']Okay have fun watching Chuck.:)[/quote]

When that show (plus KR) gets canned, I will be happy.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So how many more episodes until the show takes a winter break like Smallville is? Is the show really moving to Friday's? Great, the infamous death trap for Fox series. Only one show survived a move to Friday's (The X-Files.)[/quote]

According to the wiki, Dec 15 will be the last one before it's break.

She is why people watch chuck. I like the show but think TSCC is better when it comes to everything else. If chuck stays on mondays then I will start watching it again and watch Terminator:TSCC on friday.

Other then they were on the list of names I have no clue. To me it looks like that is where the guy that wrote the names put his fingers but it chances are will have something to do with the future or just be a story line that will be dropped off.

[quote name='blueweltall']Anybody got a clue what the three dot represent or means?[/quote]

A trinity of Sara, John and Cameron or Mother, Son and Machine.

They use a lot of Bible verses in this series.

That picture they showed in the preview looked old, like it may be from the 1800s. Maybe they did send terminators back to the old west.

[quote name='JolietJake']That picture they showed in the preview looked old, like it may be from the 1800s. Maybe they did send terminators back to the old west.[/quote]

I think they said early 19th century.

From the looks of next week they are starting to wonder how far back they were sent. Also I knew something was up with Riley. From the sounds of it John is doing dumb shit in the future because Cameron is telling him to do it. So a machine is thinking for him in the future and the one chick and Riley are there to change that. Also I am starting to wonder if this Babylon program is going to be skynet. If they add the 10 commandments to it and make it know killing is wrong it can't be. Maybe it is the one that wants peace just the machines dont know that killing is wrong so they are trying to change that. They are in the past trying to make a program so they can help stop skynet and know it is wrong to kill a human.

I can't believe people watch Chuck over this. Come on, VipFREAK, the Internet has plenty of things to fwap to than the same scantily clad woman week after week.

I bet people who watch Chuck think Heroes is a good show because it has 3 "hot" women on it.

I really liked this past episode, the ending was very good. Now I can't wait for next week's episode after watching the preview.
I also watch Chuck and think it's a good show, a very different type of show, which is why I enjoy it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Why are people comparing this show to Chuck and Heroes?!??!!?[/quote]

Chuck - Direct competition.

Heroes - Show that has jumped the shark, but has no chance of being canceled while TSCC is steadily improving and being moved to Death Row aka Friday Night.

I just hope that if it does get cancled they atleast have an ending to it and end with the start of judgment day.

bread's done
Back