Test Drive a Chrome Notebook

[quote name='A Gamer']If one was heading your way... You would already have it!!!

ALL of the notebooks went out Next Day Air and have been delivered.[/QUOTE]
but i thought they were shipping 60K? Someone said 2K last night so maybe its 2K a day or something? Any word on if the testers get to keep this nice book?

I keep getting dumped back to the first page. I know I've filled out the form correctly and my reason is under 140 characters. Is anyone else having issues with getting the form to accept?

[quote name='killer9']They probably ran out[/QUOTE]
meh i doubt that, forms are still up til the 21st I think so they are maybe doing 2K a day? who knows lol

[quote name='lupinckc']I keep getting dumped back to the first page. I know I've filled out the form correctly and my reason is under 140 characters. Is anyone else having issues with getting the form to accept?[/QUOTE]
many were saying if you did something wrong, or used a bad browser it will do that. make sure you're under 140 characters

I actually work out in the Louisville, KY hub at UPS as a supervisor. I haven't personally seen any of these roll through but the hub out here is massive. I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of excited.

[quote name='Markew001']May I ask how you're tracking this "2nd batch"? =)[/QUOTE]
AAC2000000 - AAC2001000 or so are that batch. sorry I dont have the exact #'s but MI was 800ish and I lost interest in keeping the details past that. sorry =\

[quote name='admiralvic']/facedesk Theres one coming to my area code in the 2nd batch and now I get to think/wonder/worry about it[/QUOTE]

Ok, can someone please explain in this thread how to look this stuff up? I refuse to go to SD and ask, and don't get why the people who know how to in this thread keep not saying.

[quote name='admiralvic']AAC2000000 - AAC2001000 or so are that batch. sorry I dont have the exact #'s but MI was 800ish and I lost interest in keeping the details past that. sorry =\[/QUOTE]

I still don't get how your finding it out, those aren't tracking numbers (least UPS is telling me they aren't).

[quote name='admiralvic']AAC2000000 - AAC2001000 or so are that batch. sorry I dont have the exact #'s but MI was 800ish and I lost interest in keeping the details past that. sorry =\[/QUOTE]

Did you by any chance notice Ohio?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I still don't get how your finding it out, those aren't tracking numbers (least UPS is telling me they aren't).[/QUOTE]
go here http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference
fill it out, try to make sure its wide enough to pick up the package
type in the reference # they appear to be bunched by state in this one, over the last one. MI for instance is in the lower 800's
enter the number and click enter giving nothing more than US
it will tell you where its going like "Novi MI"
if thats your town/state enter your zip code. If you resee the package then there is a def chance it could be yours, if its not in your zip code you lost.

Alabama Deliveries for today
FLORENCE, AL, US x2
HELENA, AL, US
HAMPTON COVE, AL, US
GUNTERSVILLE, AL, US
MONTGOMERY, AL, US x2
SARALAND, AL, US
SEMMES, AL, US
MOBILE, AL, US

Leesburg Fl somebody is getting 2 of these :)

Appears close to 100 of these are going to New York State :(

Yep... And another batch went out last night... Next Day Air, again. This time 2127 packages.

I will see about putting together a public 'Cr-48 Tracker'...

EDIT: oops... didn't realize there was another page... Doh!

[quote name='admiralvic']go here http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference
fill it out, try to make sure its wide enough to pick up the package
type in the reference # they appear to be bunched by state in this one, over the last one. MI for instance is in the lower 800's
enter the number and click enter giving nothing more than US
it will tell you where its going like "Novi MI"
if thats your town/state enter your zip code. If you resee the package then there is a def chance it could be yours, if its not in your zip code you lost.[/QUOTE]
how do we know code, like im in colorado?

[quote name='Xfactor19990']how do we know code, like im in colorado?[/QUOTE]
Trial and error... It will be somewhere between AAC2000001 and AAC2002127.

Does anyone know if they are repeating some of the states they ship to? or once your state has been shipped to, that it's for that state.

Thanks

I still can't figure out how to track via reference number. I just keep getting the "invalid" blah blah blah stuff. *shrug* All I want for Christmas is a CR-48 (not as catchy as two front teeth) Would anyone be willing to point me in the direction of a Minnesota reference number?

Thanks OP for the heads up!

Also, I'd like to quickly and properly introduce myself. My year of lurking is over, hello everyone.

Just for reference:

If UPS (The Worldport Hub in Louisville, KY) receives the shipment tonight (Friday Night) and it is going next day air, you will receive it most likely on Saturday. There is no Saturday sort of packages.

Sunday morning begins sort again, and those packages are expected for arrival on Monday. Hope this helps.

[quote name='tekssx']Does anyone know if they are repeating some of the states they ship to? or once your state has been shipped to, that it's for that state.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

If the estimated 60,000 shipped over time is lived up to, chances are more will come to that state. Initially 2,000 or so were shipped.

[quote name='moleman']If the estimated 60,000 shipped over time is lived up to, chances are more will come to that state. Initially 2,000 or so were shipped.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the response, thanks.

[quote name='tekssx']Does anyone know if they are repeating some of the states they ship to? or once your state has been shipped to, that it's for that state.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
They have shipped to the same states in both of the batches we have seen so far. Even to the same cities (ex: AAC1000746 & AAC2000592).

Putting together a tracker for this, but due to the short lived transit of these packages it is somewhat different than the Club Bing, ODST and BK trackers.

Thank-you A Gamer for putting that together, I look forward to it.

Wow I'm more excited for this than anything I've ever won/entered to win before!

Come on Google, I've championed you and your efforts in cloud computing for YEARS.

[quote name='A Gamer']They have shipped to the same states in both of the batches we have seen so far. Even to the same cities (ex: AAC1000746 & AAC2000592).

Putting together a tracker for this, but due to the short lived transit of these packages it is somewhat different than the Club Bing, ODST and BK trackers.[/QUOTE]

thanks for your response as well A Gamer!

[quote name='Mirpkered']I checked quite a few numbers. Has anyone seen any MO shipments?[/QUOTE]
Yesterday: AAC1000037 to AAC1001952
Today: AAC2001003 to AAC2001031

Top 25 Cities from todays shipment:
Code:
+------------------+-------+
| Cities           | Cr-48 |
| SAN FRANCISCO,CA |   106 |
| NEW YORK,NY      |    43 |
| SAN JOSE,CA      |    42 |
| SEATTLE,WA       |    35 |
| MOUNTAIN VIEW,CA |    28 |
| PALO ALTO,CA     |    27 |
| LOS ANGELES,CA   |    20 |
| SUNNYVALE,CA     |    20 |
| MINNEAPOLIS,MN   |    14 |
| PHILADELPHIA,PA  |    14 |
| AUSTIN,TX        |    13 |
| HOUSTON,TX       |    13 |
| SAN DIEGO,CA     |    13 |
| CHICAGO,IL       |    12 |
| MENLO PARK,CA    |    12 |
| SANTA CLARA,CA   |    12 |
| BROOKLYN,NY      |    11 |
| PORTLAND,OR      |    11 |
| FREMONT,CA       |    10 |
| MIAMI,FL         |    10 |
| REDWOOD CITY,CA  |    10 |
| ATLANTA,GA       |     9 |
| CHARLOTTE,NC     |     9 |
| SACRAMENTO,CA    |     9 |
| BERKELEY,CA      |     8 |

[quote name='A Gamer']Yesterday: AAC1000037 to AAC1001952
Today: AAC2001003 to AAC2001031
[/QUOTE]

I didn't see any for my town on the smaller spectrum. But we've still got around 56,000 to go right?

Thanks for all the info!

Whoa 14 going to my city/state. *crosses fingers*

Thanks again A Gamer!

Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but you don't happen to have the Minnesota number ranges do you? (Edit: Forgot to say please)

[quote name='Drachaus']Whoa 14 going to my city/state. *crosses fingers*

Thanks again A Gamer!

Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but you don't happen to have the Minnesota number ranges do you? (Edit: Forgot to say please)[/QUOTE]

I noticed that the MN numbers were around the 900 numbers.

Thanks a bunch Mirpkered.

Now if there was only a way to get UPS to tell me if I had a package headed to my house specifically. Darn that privacy thing.

bread's done
Back