Test Drive a Chrome Notebook

Damn I wish I knew if that was mine or not on its way. That is going to bug me all day at work tomorrow and I have 12 hours till I know if it is or not. Well I can just call home but then if it did come then it will bug me not being able to check it out.

I thought on a youtube video they said you get 2 years of verizon for 3g on it for free. Is that true?

[quote name='sendme']...
I thought on a youtube video they said you get 2 years of verizon for 3g on it for free. Is that true?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it comes with a 2 year dataplan. But it is only 100 Mb per month. Any overage you have to pay out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Only 100 GB per month? That seems like more than enough. =0[/QUOTE]
:lol: That's what I was thinking before the post got edited when I read it earlier.
100 GB in a month? I could go over that if I tried, but really, I would probably not hit it in a month. Whereas 100 MB in a month, I would go over that if I still had my Moto Razr phone. That isn't much at all, especially when you are supposed to be doing everything online on this notebook.

My girlfriend has a package that needs signed for that will be re-delivered on Monday. We aren't expecting anything else as we only ever get bills, so unless this is a highly important bill that needs a signature upon delivery, my hopes are high. haha

Well, the Cr-48 packages have not been shipped Signature Required, so the driver could have left it on the doorstep, with the door man, etc. Depending on where you live, he may decide it is not safe, and require that someone be there to accept it...

If the tracking number (which should be on the slip) starts with 1ZY318X9... or 1ZA6F803... then it is most likely from Google. Hop onto the UPS web site and track the package to see if it is 6 lbs... However, if it doesn't weigh 6 lbs, and doesn't match either of those tracking numbers, then you have something else coming.

Who exactly is the package shipping from? Is there a name for the sender on the boxes people have recieved?

Hell not sure if I would use all the 100 MB in a month but I plan on just using my wifi. If I take it anywhere and want to use it then I will give the 3g on it a try.

so i did get a UPS package today, but it was for alice in wonderland that i ordered from amazon. it shipped next day for some odd reason. UPS never comes here this early

could it be possible to receive another visit from UPS later in the day since the netbook was shipped via ground method?

[quote name='docvinh']Supposed to be one coming to my zip code, hopefully it's for me![/QUOTE]
good luck! I got 2 myself... I thought I was the only person in my zip who would fill out the form, and this makes 4 overall so im not liking my odds, though #'s this high make me wonder how I cant get one XD

I just recieved one today that WASNT on the tracker. I'll post my tracking number in a few. I absolutely did not see this coming.

well looks the only one that is listed to come to my town was not for me. The only way it is for me is if it is running late or will come tomorrow due to this winter storm the St. Louis area is getting.

1.gif
1ZY318X90353295015 theres my tracking number

[quote name='eric04h']I just recieved one today that WASNT on the tracker. I'll post my tracking number in a few. I absolutely did not see this coming.[/QUOTE]

Then there is still hope.

Yep, tracker is dead. Oh well, it was a good resource while it lasted. Many thanks, A Gamer.

Now I just wonder if the shipments up here to the MA area will get pushed back at all due to this 24+ inches of snow we're supposed to get over the next three days.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Yep, tracker is dead. Oh well, it was a good resource while it lasted. Many thanks, A Gamer.

Now I just wonder if the shipments up here to the MA area will get pushed back at all due to this 24+ inches of snow we're supposed to get over the next three days.[/QUOTE]
im thinking the same in MI, its so bad they closed the college tomorrow XD

i'm hoping for the same thing around here. two packages were shipped since 1/26 in NJ, but neither has arrived according to the tracker when it was up.

here's to hoping the inclement weather slowed the packages down and they're arriving today or tomorrow. lol.

[quote name='AquaKnight']i'm hoping for the same thing around here. two packages were shipped since 1/26 in NJ, but neither has arrived according to the tracker when it was up.

here's to hoping the inclement weather slowed the packages down and they're arriving today or tomorrow. lol.[/QUOTE]
to put your mind at ease they were not delivered because the tracker wasnt updated for a 2 days at that point =P

UPS drove by my house, I was like aww... Then another truck (or it came back) had a package for me =D... Wasnt my laptop Y_Y

I got my tracking code off the ups box. It wasn't on the tracker, so hopefully by giving that to A gamer, it'll help him track other shipments.

Well the ETA for the one coming to my zip was today(last time I checked the tracker). Unfortunately I can't say the weather(was a nice day today) caused a would be my laptop to be delayed. I got nothing. Thanks again A Gamer for the tracker, it was great.

A Gamer hates us guys. He despises us with every fiber of his being. That's why murdered the tracker and desecrated its corpse for all of us to see.

thanks A Gamer. And to the doubters (not on this site, but others) who thought it was just a hoax, eff you! A Gamer provided a service, at his time and expense, and you didn't even give the guy the proper gratitude he deserved.

Would be nice if the tracker was still up. I could at least see if it was delivered or not. I'm still holding out some hope due to reads being closed and all the ice the St. Louis area got. Whoever got it was to get it the 31st so if it was me it should get here today but I'm not holding my breath. I have been using the browser just to get used to it if the notebook does come. Starting to like it a little more and more.

The only one that was coming to my zip code was supposed to get delivered yesterday. I'm assuming it did, so it must not have been mine.

[quote name='shadylane']Do we know why the tracker has been taken down for good?[/QUOTE]

It died unfortunately, its health conditions were not maintaining at a stable level... :cry::cry::cry:

Moment of silence for our dear friend.

They always say, "hide yO wife, hide yO kids, hide yO trACKerZ."

RIP CR-48 TRACKER

Just received mine today and writing on it as we speak!!! thanks OP for letting us know.

my tracking if it helps anyone 1zy318x90352891113

Well thanks to agamer I found out the one coming to my town was not for me. Sucks as it is the only one that has come to my town. Oh well thanks again gamer and maybe they will send out more.

bread's done
Back