The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

I couldn't find anyone to trade these with, so here are all of my extra Iconic Summer codes:

K6A6VM6P63

K7AXRYKXEX

SZVN9KE7YN

CR97RMVPMT

YA3WAV63MA

NAH7WHZMM6

H6B6ENAPRR

XAA73Z739F

SAHLAXVYL9

WWB7ESMZYK

SAC3KSFXK7

ZKFCEMB7EV

WH7HLSHMCA

LM6REPR6SC

Y6CAESRCSF

N6LBPSBMMF

MC39PLP6EH

YAZEKNY6EF

H9NA7RRVYH

MK7KHW9EKC

H9A33NXCLX

X6MCXZVML7

MERKHWHKHR

KC67XVEEAN

KPB7KVPPKL

ZLZE6PKL9A

RV6AVMWBZA

M7P6RM96VP

ZWY3CMEWPH

SCNWRHWRWF

HZCEYR79ZA

VRXNVPCCV6

R9AVVP7WBC

Z3C36XNLVY

HM6HAZEAKC

WSSL9LBSFA

XZNSFH3ECX

S7P6PYWPSW

LBEBVX7X76

V6XBMMR77W

RCBHHWEBRZ

XALL7YFPF9

WBWBNYCFNY

Z7ZECSZZFE

MAR73WK7KM

WXCAXWZEVE

LV7FWXW9Z7

LAL99VYB9E

MCEASYXLFH

PEMANRLEEH

HCC9XSXFF6

KF7P9LN6BM

RSMZWPBSA7

R6E9CRECFK

All of the codes were used, thanks for sharing LazyTriangle. None by me, but once again, the leaches can't even throw out a thank you.

Anyways, just got another tier 3 dew win. Looks like I'm gonna end up with 1 of each hoodie.

I just won another level 4 prize and the only good thing left is the kan jam. I already redeemed for a kan jam a few weeks ago, and was wondering whether if I'm allowed to redeem for another one? Is there any limit on the number of repetitions of prizes one can get in the levels 3-5?

I just won another level 4 prize and the only good thing left is the kan jam. I already redeemed for a kan jam a few weeks ago, and was wondering whether if I'm allowed to redeem for another one? Is there any limit on the number of repetitions of prizes one can get in the levels 3-5?
I got three of the Pepsi beach towels, so no.

Sigh, finally unlocked a prize tier and it was tier 3 but everything in that tier has been redeemed now except for the hoodies. I would have loved to have gotten some of those Monster DNA headphones or even the portable speakers. I guess I'll give it a few days on the very off chance that the re-stock.

Sigh, finally unlocked a prize tier and it was tier 3 but everything in that tier has been redeemed now except for the hoodies. I would have loved to have gotten some of those Monster DNA headphones or even the portable speakers. I guess I'll give it a few days on the very off chance that the re-stock.
Same happened to me... congrats on winning something anyways.

Good news and bad news.

Potential bad news: So I just unlocked the $10 Arby GC on PXP. Thought why not and redeemed it. When it came to the redemption screen, all it had were fields for my name, address 1, address 2, and zip code. I left address 2 blank cause I thought it meant like apartment number. It struck me odd that there wasn't a place to put my city and state, and assumed that Pepsi uses the zip code to automatically get the city and state. After clicking confirm, all that showed up in my confirmed address was my name and address 1. No city, state. Not even a zip code. Did this happen to any of you? Will this be a problem or will Pepsi add the city, state, zip later? Much thanks for your help.

As for the good news: I won a tier 4 icon earlier today (technically yesterday) when I entered yesterday's codes. Then got a tier 5 icon after the 12 AM line into "today". Haven't won in 3 weeks, so this really boosted my motivation to continue getting codes and trying for prizes.

As to celebrate:

HLLLMWEF6C

Will possibly post more tomorrow if I get the chance.

First week I started this back at the start of June I hit 3 rares in like 2 days. In fact that was what got me started, first code I entered was a tier 3 rare. Ended up getting 2 pairs of the earphones and 1 of the green dew shirts. Since then I have entered in 124 codes and not a single rare one. Seems like they have really dried up, at least with my luck.

Did receive the shirt and it is really comfortable. Haven't got the headphones yet though.

Good news and bad news.

Potential bad news: So I just unlocked the $10 Arby GC on PXP. Thought why not and redeemed it. When it came to the redemption screen, all it had were fields for my name, address 1, address 2, and zip code. I left address 2 blank cause I thought it meant like apartment number. It struck me odd that there wasn't a place to put my city and state, and assumed that Pepsi uses the zip code to automatically get the city and state. After clicking confirm, all that showed up in my confirmed address was my name and address 1. No city, state. Not even a zip code. Did this happen to any of you? Will this be a problem or will Pepsi add the city, state, zip later? Much thanks for your help.

As for the good news: I won a tier 4 icon earlier today (technically yesterday) when I entered yesterday's codes. Then got a tier 5 icon after the 12 AM line into "today". Haven't won in 3 weeks, so this really boosted my motivation to continue getting codes and trying for prizes.

As to celebrate:

HLLLMWEF6C

Will possibly post more tomorrow if I get the chance.
you should be good. I got my pepsi tumbler in and I thought I didn't enter all my info.

So I just got another rare icon, although tier 5, it's still better than nothing. This puts me at 1 icon per day, 3 days in a row. I guess this is proof that my dry spell is broken.

As of now, I have a total of 3x tier 5 icons and 2x tier 4 icons. Not bad considering I haven't purchased a single Pepsi product from the start of the game (I know of the other ways).

Also, why the heck is the background of CAG black? It was white for me yesterday. Is there anyway to change it?

But as promised, here's another one. Maybe this time someone will answer for it instead of just using it.

XCA76MBBA3

Will post another tomorrow.

So I just got another rare icon, although tier 5, it's still better than nothing. This puts me at 1 icon per day, 3 days in a row. I guess this is proof that my dry spell is broken.

As of now, I have a total of 3x tier 5 icons and 2x tier 4 icons. Not bad considering I haven't purchased a single Pepsi product from the start of the game (I know of the other ways).

Also, why the heck is the background of CAG black? It was white for me yesterday. Is there anyway to change it?

But as promised, here's another one. Maybe this time someone will answer for it instead of just using it.

XCA76MBBA3

Will post another tomorrow.
Wow, i actually was able to use this! lol

Thank you. :)

Ha- Check this out for 10,000 PXP- I think its pretty cool, especially since they usually only push Beyonce crap, might as well waste some points on something funny- it has potential for sure!
"Win a spot on Tropicana Las Vegas’ marquee on the Strip! Eight lucky winners will choose one of three marquee templates and we’ll add your photo, first name, last initial and location to our marquee rotation for one week"

Here you go:

MBS6FNE7R7

No wins tonight, but then again, who would expect to win four nights in a row?

Any news on potential restocks?

And just so you guys realize, the new rewards in the PXP store are for CHANCES TO WIN, not an automatic reward. Their costs are high for an entry, almost though it was a direct reward cause of the prices.

Here you go:

MBS6FNE7R7

No wins tonight, but then again, who would expect to win four nights in a row?

Any news on potential restocks?

And just so you guys realize, the new rewards in the PXP store are for CHANCES TO WIN, not an automatic reward. Their costs are high for an entry, almost though it was a direct reward cause of the prices.
They are not going to restock any of the Inconic Summer prizes for the 100th time. This has been confirmed by numerous people.
As to the PXP Vegas Rewards - They were redeemable not a sweepstakes. Thats why the dinner for 2 is already sold out for 25K Points.

I have come to a good amount of codes.

I'm now willing to trade Iconic Summer codes for the following:

MyCokeRewards Codes, 2:1, you benefit.

Amazon, Paypal, ITunes gift cards. Depends on amount, please give me an offer of how many you want.

Although I am still an newbie and have little trust, I have given out a few codes already onto this forum. Look for my username and my posts. Thanks!

Got another umbrella today. That's prize #6, a total of 4 umbrellas and 2 waves. Wishing for a beach ball, but it seems like I just cant get it. Today marks the two weeks before Iconic Summer ends. If only Pepsi could make this a year round thing, with continuous prizes. Oh well.

I finally broke in to the tier 2 prizes this morning by getting the boom box icon.  I figured I'd get the Beyonce Luggage... JUST KIDDING!  I ended up redeeming the iHOME Boom Box.

I won another Pepsi Shirt (umbrella Icon)

That make my wins so far:

3 Mountain Dew T-Shirts

3 Pepsi Shirts

1 Mountain Dew Zip Up Hoodie

2 Pepsi Tumbler  & Coaster Sets

2 Mountain Dew Can Tumblers

2 Pepsi Beach Towels

And from PXP

$10 Arbys Giftcard

Pepsi Earbuds

1 Pandora One

1 X-Factor Tumbler Set

1 Pepsi T-Shirt

30,000 pxp banked

I won another Pepsi Shirt (umbrella Icon)

That make my wins so far:

3 Mountain Dew T-Shirts
3 Pepsi Shirts
1 Mountain Dew Zip Up Hoodie
2 Pepsi Tumbler & Coaster Sets
2 Mountain Dew Can Tumblers
2 Pepsi Beach Towels

And from PXP
$10 Arbys Giftcard
Pepsi Earbuds
1 Pandora One
1 X-Factor Tumbler Set
1 Pepsi T-Shirt
30,000 pxp banked
Sweet gauc of Moley o.o that's an impressive haul my fine friend.
I would love to snag a dew hoodie.

My Haul so far

MD-OG CUSTOM FISHING LURE
DEW DRINKERS HEADLAMP
MD-OG CAMO HAT
TIMELESS PEPSI T-SHIRT
BIG GAME COOLER
TIMELESS DEW T-SHIRT

Still got 2 more to redeem.One in cat 4 and one in cat 5 on the dew side.Probably gonna be another lure and another head lamp

and still got plenty of caps to play :)

Only thing i have received in the mail so far is the dew tshirt.

Got both of my Beach Towels on Saturday and they are really nice. Much bigger than I figured they would be. Has anyone gotten their PXP Point Rewards yet?

My Haul so far!

2 Pepsi Shirts

1 Mt. Dew Shirt

2 Pepsi Beach Towels

1 Pepsi Cooler

1 Apple TV w/ 6 Months of Hulu

PXP Rewards

1 Yellow Pepsi Shirt

1 Pepsi Cooler

I have 50 codes, and I'll get around 50 more by Tuesday.

Amazon: 6 codes/$ (30 codes for $5)

PayPal: 7 codes/$ (35 codes for $5)

MyCokeRewards: 1 code/cap, 3 code/flap (12 pack). (Approx. 1 code every 3 points).

They run out fast!

This is strange. I had two 2 liters that I bought and both codes were not valid. Don't know what to make of this.

This is strange. I had two 2 liters that I bought and both codes were not valid. Don't know what to make of this.
A few weeks back, many codes were seen as "invalid" even if they were valid. Check your code/icon history under your account and they may have already credited. If not, email pepsi. They will most likely replace your codes once you show sufficient proof of purchase.

I think i am done entering codes for this promo.  the bottles with white caps have pretty much disappeared in my area already.   Throughout the whole thing i never saw a single 12pk or 24pk with codes on them.

XBNPEPSBBN

W77LNR6NWB

L77M6VH79N

WYR3EV63R9

RE77ZRPHBR

VFMC9SBF3C

K7EZFYEK93

H673YPVYV3

LAE6VHZV7C

MY6W7RB9H9

CVNNPTWW9T

X6SH3RSZRN

ZWBSHZ9HK7

VH7AFYBE7P

HBFE9KEKA6

Y67AFPERZ7

VFFC7YFFBA

WVFR7R36VR

YZL66SC7CV

SP6HKL9AHE

LZF9LYY9L9

VNPPBSS9PX

VRSMMSBAMR

VA3EALYHPP

WFAMBYECP3

K3AH6NC76E

PHFYHZYRBB

R6AWYSBWEE

After about 300 caps on the dew side nothing, then switch to the pepsi side already have another shirt and disc game. Weird I did start on the pepsi side then switched. Down to my last few caps w 49, 500 pxp. My prizes so far dna headphones, cooler, headlamp, 7 beach towel, hard rock gc, 2 pep shirt 2 dew shirt, dew beanbag game, dew hoodie dew bracelet, 2 dew tumblr. Worth it?

bread's done
Back