The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

has anybody received the pepsi can jam, pepsi tumbler set or dew tumbler yet?  i am asking because i have reason to believe i had a package go missing from my front porch last week.  I am trying to figure out what it might have been.

has anybody received the pepsi can jam, pepsi tumbler set or dew tumbler yet? i am asking because i have reason to believe i had a package go missing from my front porch last week. I am trying to figure out what it might have been.
As far as I know no one has gotten those. Im waiting for all 3 myself. Along with the DNA headphones. No one here or on SD has reported getting any of those 4 prizes.

I'm out of codes at this point in the promo and most of the stores near me have run out of codes,so it's been fun.

Good luck to everyone else trying to win stuff.

Another win today, tier 5 on the Dew side, went with the fishing lure. I think that brings me to:

1 DNA headphones

2x Dew shirts

4x Dew tumbler glasses

1 Dew fishing lure

2x Dew sweatshirts

I received my Pepsi shirt the other day, now I'm just waiting on the Mtn Dew shirt.  I haven't input any codes in lately, but I think I'm done anyway, I started late, and everything good was already gone.  Good luck to those still playing!

Claimed another T-Shirt. So far I have 2 tshirts, 1 hat, 1 coaster set, 2 tote bags, and 1 beach towel. I still have another umbrella left to claim, but idk what I want or if I will use it.

i'll share my winnings also in reverse order of when i won... lol..

1774260-DF1Y2DW.png

i'll share my winnings also in reverse order of when i won... lol..

1774260-DF1Y2DW.png
Wow. Really jealous. I joined late, but still got 2 tier 4's and 8 tier 5's as of now. Hopefully will win at least one more thing before the end.

But before I go, I still have extra codes. Trading 35 codes for $5 Amazon.

Only 6 days to enter caps before this ends.  I still have several dozen Iconic caps remaining.  If anyone is interested in sending me MCR codes for Iconic codes hit me up with a PM and your best offer.

Here's 3 codes for whomever wants them. Enjoy!

Z93NSMESZS

KMAP3XL6ML

VM6MANCMH7

Please post when used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two codes that I'm looking to trade for MCR codes, PM me.

Update one left

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet just won a MD-OG Campsite Sleeper Set. Wish I could have gotten this tier unlocked when they had iPods or gift cards left but still a cool prize nonetheless.

That brings my prizes to-

MD-OG Campsite Sleeper Set

Vern Yip Serving Tray

Anyone still trying to trade iconic codes for MCR caps let me know.  I have a bunch of MCR caps I can't use due to a ban (finally caught my 3 accounts tied to one address).

Anyone still trying to trade iconic codes for MCR caps let me know. I have a bunch of MCR caps I can't use due to a ban (finally caught my 3 accounts tied to one address).
What's the issue? You didn't have them all under the same name and birthday, did you? That's a mistake...you can have up to 5 people in the same household, per the rules. They just can't all have the same name and/or birthdate.

Anyone not receive a confirmation email these past two days for your prize redemptions? I got a serving tray both yesterday and today, but no confirmation emails. Good thing I took screenshots and saved them to paint.

this promo is coming to an end in a couple of days and just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I will be dumping all my spare codes here tomorrow, so keep an eye out.

Good news! My first prize arrived today (Big Beach towel), which I won early July (around July 1-5). Definitely less than 12-14 weeks. Also, the towel is actually huge. I didn't actually think it would be actually a "big" beach towel, but I guess it is! I believe that this is an awesome prize, definitely with an arv of >$10.

Also, Since there's only 2 days left of the promotion, I will be selling 21 codes for $3 amazon (same 7 codes per dollar thing). You can take the extra code and give it to someone or post it on here. Thanks. I've had great trades (code for amazon) with Kotomine, canvasch, dartguru, ayaneheights, Shinra_Soldier7, Dolt4TheStory, mrsj, and THEPS3. (I will still accept the 35 codes for $5 if you need more than 21). Thanks!

I still have around 60 Iconic Summer caps left that I am looking to trade for MCR codes.  I am looking to trade two Iconic codes for every one MCR code, so if you're looking to finish things up this is a good way to do it.  PM me if interested.

i know it ends tomorrow, but I was wondering if the codes worked for both mtn dew and pepsi, it just depended on which you selected before hitting submit? and also, is the 10 code limit per side (I.E. 10 for pepsi 10 for mtn dew which would mean that you can actually enter 20) or is it 10 total?

i know it ends tomorrow, but I was wondering if the codes worked for both mtn dew and pepsi, it just depended on which you selected before hitting submit? and also, is the 10 code limit per side (I.E. 10 for pepsi 10 for mtn dew which would mean that you can actually enter 20) or is it 10 total?
the codes work for both and it is only 10 total

bread's done
Back