The 209 CAG's Thread

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Rather than create a Central Cali thread I decided to narrow it down to just those in the 209 area code because the area is so stretched out and nearly impossible to get to. With all the tiny little towns with populations 20k and under it's just easier to do it this way, so if there's anyone else representin' the 209 area code go ahead and post here where you're from.

I live in Los Banos. (translation: The Springs for all you jerks out there)

Other 209 Members:

Redeema- Los Banos
mj1108- Merced
longdillon1- Merced
ch3zyp00fs- Atwater?
MrBrando- Modesto
Cai- Stockton
retro_killa- Sacramento
JustBlaze- Lodi
vectorscalar - Delhi
gage006 - Modesto (for now)
puternerd - Pine Grove
relicbane - Turlock
Janaak - Patterson
Smeag - Tracy
youngn - Tracy
Joe Fongul - Rolling through the 209 looking for deals ;)
pooroldluser - Lodi
godzillad - Merced
catabarez - Manteca

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vectorscalar']Atwater GC closed, I did not know that! Last night I found Fable II at the Supertarget in Atwater (99/Applegate) for $14.98. They had 2x copies left. I already bought it for my son, so I didn't bite. Otherwise, the most recent Wolverine Game and Bigs 2, both 360, both $41.98.

/s Vector[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that either until I was over there on Monday evening either and drove by.

Turlock Target (99/Monte Vista, near Home Depot) had Endwar 360 for 7.48. Worth it if you have a mic. They had a bunch of other games; now I remember why I loved dropping by there when we lived in Turlock. Now we live near the Atwater SuperTarget they rarely have stuff.

IIRC it was mainly PS2 and 360, but they had the endcap near electronicws filled with stuff. Endwar struck my eye and is the only thing I specifically remember, though. I'll try to remember to snap pics to remind me, LOL.

Atwater Supertarget had the 360 version of ChaotiC Shadow Warriors for $20.88 and possibly more interesting, the DS game Hotel Dusk: Room 215 for $9.98 on the clearance endcap for electronics (against far wall btwn DVDs and Musical Instruments). I don't have a DS myself, but IIRC this was a pretty good cult-esque game that sold out due to limited printing. They had at least 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Hotel Dusk is a pretty good game if you like point and click adventures. Los Banos Target has been mostly out of stuff since Christmas. Hoping that more stuff hits the shelves now that we're well past the holiday season and there are several high profile games coming out in the next two months.

Grabbed the last (only?) Beatles Rock Band Special Edition for the 360. Only $62 on clearance at Target! Box is a little beat, but what do I care. I'm probably getting rid of some pieces. I just bought a brand new set of drums from Walmart when they had them for $10, the day after Christmas, I never even opened them. Not sure if I'll get rid of those or the wireless set.

Atwater Supertarget just had Transformers 2 for 360 and PC, $9.98 and 7.48 respectively, one of each, in the usual clearance location (back wall, between DVDs and Video Games). I didn't bite (in saving mode right now), so they're still there.

They had 2 MS Wireless Wheels on clearance for $59.99, which is almost the lowest I've seen. I almost bit, but can't afford it right now. If they are still there on 1 May....

If you guys make a run to the Fresno area, the Clovis Walmart had a few things on clearance:

Army of Two (PS3) $10
Godfather 2 (PS3) $10
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (PS2) $7

Turlock Target had Bioshock SE for PS3 for $39.88 (x2), and PC for $29.88 (x1) on clearance. I bought Bioshock 2, but was tempted to get the PC version just for the Record, but decided against it. They were there last night.

Atwater Supertarget has the Fallout Trilogy (PC) for 10.98, at least 4 copies last night. Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics. Good buy-I already had them from amazon for 2x the price though (grrrr......lol)

Just picked up the last black Wii Remote and Motion Plus bundle at Walmart for $20. Might be worth a look if you're looking. If it's a consolation, Target has them for $30 right now according to the main page.

Atwater SuperTarget has Brutal Legend and Call of Juarez for XB360 for 13.98 on clearance near electronics. I've seen both cheaper, but only used or with non-free shipping to raise the price higher than this.

Well if anyone is looking for the tekken 6 stick bundle on Tracy. It's been sold out as of today. No luck for me. If you find an extra one pick it up and I'll reimburse ya fer the trouble.

LB Target has the Halo Reach Legendary giganto-box for $105 (I think) one last copy. They also had the Star Wars Force Unleashed II LE's for each console, but I forgot what they're going for right now.

They had two at the normal endcap. Boxes retty beat up. I almost got itfor my son for just a few bucks more than a vanilla Reach, but would likely have thrown up as I bought Legendary @ retail in case it wasn't another cat helmet debacle.

And no, it doesn't look like I'll ever learn, lol.

The LB store still had the Legendary box for $75 last Thursday, not sure if they still have it or at what price it would be since I didn't make my weekly run yesterday, but it's being reported in the deals section at

I picked one up in LB. Played it once and don't think I'll ever touch it again. I do wish they would've went MMO style with it. Dumb friend codes and whatnot.

Atwater Supertarget had 2 copies of Deus Ex: HR for PS 3 marked at $19.88 on clearance, on an end cap btwn electronics and menswear (not the usual place btwn video games and movies/music). I already had it or I would have bitten.

Thread Ressurection!

LB Target had The Show 11 for $11.84 clearance, marked as $14.88, this a.m. In the normal games clearance area. Not into baseball so I didn't bite.

bread's done
Back