The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The big difference is that Costume Quest is an RPG and not a hack-and-slash game.[/QUOTE]
I meant more in terms of its aesthetic. I wasn't sure if it was same dev.- it wasn't.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah most of the time but it's tolerable when we are on together.

What is funny though is since getting that first Map Pack from him I have only played Crash once and none of the others. The map rotation seems fucked.[/QUOTE]

are you playing the map pack only playlist (if they still have it)?

[quote name='Rocko']All of my multitouch features for the trackpad of my Asus UL80VT just stopped working. WTF?[/QUOTE]
The ones on my VPC series VAIO do that all the fucking time; Swirl, pinch and pull just stop and then come back unexpectedly.

:lol: at the parody brak, the logo was fantastic.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Brak, you forgot to include the credits showing that you acted, wrote, edited, directed, and produced everything by yourself![/QUOTE]
. . . and put it in 72 point Copperplate Gothic Bold font.

[quote name='Brak']I made a new parody video.[/QUOTE]

That was great. I loved it when you added the cough and the unexplainable zoom in zoom out cut.

The Hurt Locker blew my fucking mind. I know people said it was good, but damn it was way better than I ever would have imagined. Jeremy Renner was fucking brilliant.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I ended up listing my PS3 and Wii on CL. My gaming habit has slowed so much that keeping them around just seems useless.[/QUOTE]No interest in The Last Guardian?

Morning, OTT.

My son was invited to play in a football game in Canton, OH on Thanksgiving weekend. Included in that is a trip for the team to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

PA v. Ohio...It's not the Big 33 game, but it's a start.

:proud:

[quote name='utopianmachine']You all better be voting for Deathspank for the Deal of the Week vote. I'll slightly forgive you if you vote for Perfect Dark instead.[/QUOTE]

There's a deal of the week vote?

Are there other choices? Have Deathspank on PS3 and PD sucks. :\

It's for Xbox Gold members. You vote through the Dashboard. The choices are:

CHECK THE DASHBOARD TO VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE FOR DEAL OF THE WEEK!
ALL OF THESE ARE NOT THE SALE, JUST WHAT YOU CAN VOTE FOR!!

October 18th: "MEMBER'S CHOICE" GOLD MEMBERS ONLY

-DeathSpank - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off

-Perfect Dark - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Dragon Age: Origins - DLC
-Darkspawn Chronicles - 240 Microsoft Points - 43% off
-Golems of Amgarrak - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
-Leliana's Song - 320 Microsoft Points - 43% off
What's in this DLC?

Trials HD & DLC
-Trials HD - 800 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Big Pack - 240 Microsoft Points - 40% off
What's in this DLC?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - DLC
-Onslaught Mode - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-SPECAT Upgrade Bundle - 320 Microsoft Points - 33% off
What's in this DLC?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If I log into Live with my 360, I'll vote for deathspank for you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Me too.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. 800 points will be my buy it price. Now I just need to get a USB thumb drive to move files off of my 20 GB drive. Still too cheap and lazy to get a flashed HDD or to flash one myself.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If I log into Live with my 360, I'll vote for deathspank for you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Me too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ditto. 800 points will be my buy it price.[/QUOTE]

You guys rock. :grouphug:

Unfortunately, according to the live statistics on the Xbox, Battlefield DLC is winning, with Perfect Dark trailing behind that.

Am I the only one that never really trusts these contests? I always feel like the decision has already been made, and the rest is just a publicity stunt.

Btw, the Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue DLC is free right now, for those that want to nab it before making the eventual purchase jump. I know they said it was free to folks that downloaded the game, but for some reason, it's just plain free right now.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You guys rock. :grouphug:

Unfortunately, according to the live statistics on the Xbox, Battlefield DLC is winning, with Perfect Dark trailing behind that.

Am I the only one that never really trusts these contests? I always feel like the decision has already been made, and the rest is just a publicity stunt.[/QUOTE]

I already have Perfect Dark and if I wanted the DLC for Bad Company 2, I'd buy the gold edition. Been waiting on DeathSpank, so hopefully it wins out and is 800.

Going to try my luck with the DLC for Thongs of Virtue.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Btw, the Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue DLC is free right now, for those that want to nab it before making the eventual purchase jump. I know they said it was free to folks that downloaded the game, but for some reason, it's just plain free right now.[/QUOTE]

It's DLC? I thought it was a entirely new game with a new price?

That's strange... it's the full $15 on PSN... unless there's some DLC I haven't heard about?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm reallyu looking forward to The Social Network. Much more than Inception.[/QUOTE]

Although I'm looking forward to it as well, how dare you put it in front of Inception! :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's DLC? I thought it was a entirely new game with a new price?

That's strange... it's the full $15 on PSN... unless there's some DLC I haven't heard about?[/QUOTE]

Its a new game, but DLC is also available, a new co-op character and a new dungeon/level which is free for this week only...and was supposed to be only for those who purchase the game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm reallyu looking forward to The Social Network. Much more than Inception.[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck does anyone want to see a movie about Facebook?

Next year's sleeper hit: The story of Google. :roll:

On the other hand, Inception was spectacular.

I tried to DL Tanko the Warrior and The Snowy Mountain Dungeon and it says:
Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.
Apparently you have to have the full game DL'ed to get the free DLC.

Also, why the fuck is Destructoid setting off my malware detection?

I'm looking forward to Black Swan more than anything else, but The Social Network is right behind it.

Hey, Bioshocked:

1. Who/what are the fuck Buttons?

2. How in the fuck do you always end up so close to the stage? How early do you get there?[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why the fuck does anyone want to see a movie about Facebook?

Next year's sleeper hit: The story of Google. :roll:

On the other hand, Inception was spectacular.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:?

David Fincher. Aaron Sorkin.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I tried to DL Tanko the Warrior and The Snowy Mountain Dungeon and it says:

Apparently you have to have the full game DL'ed to get the free DLC.

Also, why the fuck is Destructoid setting off my malware detection?[/QUOTE]

You have to download them on your 360. I did the same thing earlier today. Tried to download while on the Xbox site and it was a no go. Then fired up the 360 and it downloaded them on there. Worked like a charm.

[quote name='Mojimbo']David Fincher. Aaron Sorkin.[/QUOTE]

Just because David Fincher directed things I enjoyed like Fight Club and Se7en doesn't mean everything he's ever done is must-see (for example, Panic Room). Just because a director is good doesn't make the subject matter interesting.

I had no clue who Aaron Sorkin was -- so I looked him up... and I still don't know who he is. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']OMG, I've started a flame war.[/QUOTE]

Not really. I don't remember throwing any insults or derogatory comments at Mojimbo -- just a reaction to his implication that the film would be worth watching simply because those two people were associated/involved with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back