The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to let my XBL expire if I can't find a deal on a sub card. Going to work and school full time is leavin me no room to play vidya gaymes. :(

Huh? The question was why would anyone want to see the movie, not why would corrosivefrost want to see the movie. If it doesn't appeal to you then it doesn't appeal to you.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I think I'm going to let my XBL expire if I can't find a deal on a sub card. Going to work and school full time is leavin me no room to play vidya gaymes. :([/QUOTE]

Why didn't you do the 29.99 renewal deal?

Also $$$$a please, you know you don't want to lose that spot on the totem pole.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Huh? The question was why would anyone want to see the movie, not why would corrosivefrost want to see the movie. If it doesn't appeal to you then it doesn't appeal to you.[/QUOTE]

So you could ask the same thing about Transformers and a valid answer would be: Michael Bay.

Gotcha. :)

I think the origin of Facebook would be fascinating.

I mean, The Pirates of Silicon Valley, despite being a made for TV film, was interesting. If the origins of Microsoft and Apple made for decent entertainment, I don't see why Facebook's origin wouldn't do the same.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So you could ask the same thing about Transformers and a valid answer would be: Michael Bay.

Gotcha. :)[/QUOTE]Yeah, if Michael Bay wasn't a fucking retard.

Saw this while walking around Le Marais two days ago:

DSC08642.jpg

My fucking video card is done for.

hellyeah.png

Awesome.
[quote name='prmononoke']I think the origin of Facebook would be fascinating.

I mean, The Pirates of Silicon Valley, despite being a made for TV film, was interesting. If the origins of Microsoft and Apple made for decent entertainment, I don't see why Facebook's origin wouldn't do the same.[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed that made-for-TV film.

I actually haven't heard anything but positive buzz for The Social Network. Same thing with Let Me In.

I was worried the latter wouldn't do the original justice, but this quote has eased my concerns, I think: "Ultimately, if the Swedish version is near perfection, Matt Reeves's version achieves complete supremacy. Masterpiece is an overused word, but it's hard to think of another so powerful. Let Me In is the new standard for vampire movies."

I agree with the doo doo assessment. And why the fuck does Ask.com keep showing up in my Fire Fox search add-on?

Is that the Middle Eastern cousin of the Awful Waffle? I wonder if Abdul al Ug keeps kids in line at summer camps in Lebanon?

That monstrosity made me really hungry.
[quote name='h3llbring3r'] . . . and put it in 72 point Copperplate Gothic Bold font.[/QUOTE]
!!!

Just saw this. I couldn't remember the name of that font for the life of me!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nice. Got into the XBL update preview, so I'm hoping to see if the dashboard has really been streamlined or if it's only a new look.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got in on it too. The things that wouldn't work with the update, such as party chat, don't bother me at all. I've never even used party chat.

[quote name='Brak']The Awful Fallafel.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']That monstrosity made me really hungry.[/QUOTE]

I tried fallafel once and didn't care for it in the slightest, but that pic looked delicious.

For some reason whenever I try to load up Red Dead Redemption my PS3 freezes.

Thanks a fucking lot.

EDIT: For some reason I had to delete the Game Options file and everything is fine now. I am so glad I didn't have to restart the whole game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to write a blog about this, but it seems short. Here's the story...

I am at work and had to take a huge shit. No problem. I went, did my civic dooty, and then tried to flush. No go. I kid you not, I had just released one of the nastiest, most embarrassing, piles in my life. I had some ice cream last night and I'm lactose intolerant. That's what happened in there. So I went to the librarian (I work at a school) and let her know that the toilet "appears" to be down and out for the count. She says, "Ok, I'll tell Juan." And I started laughing to myself because I knew "Juan" was going to have to sift through my worst toilet episode in months and the thought of that made me giggle like a goddamn school girl. Am I a bad person?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You are a gigantic $$$$$$.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too. I felt really bad afterwards, but I still thought it was funny at the time. Shit happens I guess...

The early reviews for The Social Network are hyping me up more than I need to be.

[quote name='munch']
From here:

DSC08647.jpg
[/QUOTE]
What stopped you from punching all of those French pansies in the face like the true, red-blooded American you are?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I finally sit down to play more Halo and I lose my electricity.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Halo, who wants to play? I may not be good or even average, but I have a good time.... That and Rumble Pit sucks, with Infection every game type.

Jupiter looks fucking awesome up in the sky near the moon. I am disappointed I missed the Super Harvest Moon at sundown though.

[quote name='manthing']I'll play some after Hell's Kitchen aka 10:00 Eastern[/QUOTE]

I thought it was bull shit that the show fucked Curtis. He clearly couldn't get the sushi right in the challenge and they put him on the sushi station during service and surprise surprise he fucked them up.

Also Raj is psychotic but entertaining that is why he is on there.

~~~

Watching the New York Philharmonic on PBS makes me want to play the cello again.

[quote name='Trakan']Shit, SVU gets more and more fucked up every season.[/QUOTE]
They piled everything up on the same night...Survivor, Hell's Kitchen, SVU. Had to watch Ramsay, tape Probst, and I'll catch Stabler and Benson in reruns.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']They piled everything up on the same night...Survivor, Hell's Kitchen, SVU. Had to watch Ramsay, tape Probst, and I'll catch Stabler and Benson in reruns.[/QUOTE]

I think Hell's Kitchen is always on Hulu, though SVU isn't. It'd be an easy way to watch both.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Hurt Locker blew my fucking mind. I know people said it was good, but damn it was way better than I ever would have imagined. Jeremy Renner was fucking brilliant.[/QUOTE]

After hearing a lot of crap about the movie from a lot of my fellow servicemen I decided to watch it.......I agree, the movie is completely Hollywood and not an accurate representation of an actual EOD unit.
That doesn't mean it is a bad watch, but just when you see all the unrealistic parts it makes you just realize how ridiculous it is and enjoyment goes away.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The early reviews for The Social Network are hyping me up more than I need to be.

What stopped you from punching all of those French pansies in the face like the true, red-blooded American you are?[/QUOTE]

Probably because 75% of the people there were Americans!

fuck that skunk. I should've let my beagle eat it. >_< Now I've got to be up in less than 6 hours and I'm dead tired and exhausted. fuck you, skunk. fuck you. My beagle's breath was bad enough. Now when she barks, she shoots stink at you.... :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck that skunk. I should've let my beagle eat it. >_< Now I've got to be up in less than 6 hours and I'm dead tired and exhausted. fuck you, skunk. fuck you. My beagle's breath was bad enough. Now when she barks, she shoots stink at you.... :bomb:[/QUOTE]
. . . man I feel so bad for you- but damn is that funny.
I bet you are so fucking pissed.

A stink shooting barking beagle . . . I can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back