The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='johnnyfoxdarko']yeah i don't have internet so i had to ask tfn.

Do you want me to review them, munch? I should have internet again next week.[/quote]

yes!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My nose is telling me that you both stink.

That being said, at least there isn't asian pee pee involved.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I actually like it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Office started out fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah.

Morning, OTT...I just did something I have not done since early high school...Stayed up all night playing a PC game. That game would be Civilization V.

So, let's recap...Woke up at 5:00 am yesterday, went to work, came home and did homework with the kids, took Number84 to football practice, got back around 8:30 pm and played Civ 5 until 6:30 am when I quick jumped in the shower and drove back into work.

Thats 26 Hours and 44 minutes straight...kewl.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You'll feel that later.[/QUOTE]

I feel it NAO!!!!!

:whee:

if any CAG's are doing that 24 hour game-a-thon, play Civ 5...the time will fly!

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh hai. Last night was the first time on a loooooooong time that I stayed up past midnight to play a video game. Thanks Halo Reach![/QUOTE]

I did that the other nigh and then felt it all day with my kiddos the next morning.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've stayed up past midnight playing Uno online.

Geez. I'm such a girl...[/QUOTE]

People still play Uno? Remind me to add you to my XBL friend's list - I want to play Uno now...

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm having warm apple cider. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ew. Gross.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Huh? I actually like it.[/QUOTE]

He could've been referring to the corny name you gave to the game, not necessarily the implications your came for the game may have implied.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone in here ever preordered from Gamestop.com? How do they deal with pre-order bonus codes? Send via email? Voucher in the box when game arrives?[/QUOTE]

Got my DR2 collectors addition preorder paid off already. They told me the ninja suit code will be given to me when I pick it up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone in here ever preordered from Gamestop.com? How do they deal with pre-order bonus codes? Send via email? Voucher in the box when game arrives?[/QUOTE]
Usually via email within a day or two after you're charged/it ships.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']People still play Uno? Remind me to add you to my XBL friend's list - I want to play Uno now...[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how many people play. I get matched pretty quickly. Sent you a friend request.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Got my DR2 collectors addition preorder paid off already. They told me the ninja suit code will be given to me when I pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Banky gets it, while you missed the train.
It's a gamestop.com order, so there's no store involved.

I want to say Amazon.com bonus codes are normally emailed before the game ships, at least they were previously. I stopped by the local store today and asked the GS employee if he could hook me up with a code -- he indicated Gamestop.com was a different branch, but if I somehow got screwed out of a code to come ask them after the game is out and maybe they could do something.

I wouldnt have had a problem watching this with Number84...

t1larg.perry.jpg

GS.com codes are sent a day or two after your order ships...WSB dropped a truth bomb there.

And damn, is it hot outside...need help putting the AC back in the window, Mak?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Banky gets it, while you missed the train.
It's a gamestop.com order, so there's no store involved.

I want to say Amazon.com bonus codes are normally emailed before the game ships, at least they were previously. I stopped by the local store today and asked the GS employee if he could hook me up with a code -- he indicated Gamestop.com was a different branch, but if I somehow got screwed out of a code to come ask them after the game is out and maybe they could do something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm an idiot - for some reason, I didn't even see the ".com" part. Maybe it's because someone ordering for GS's website instead of from Amazon is foreign to me.

83, I was wondering about that: did Sesame Street choose that outfit for her? I imagine they did, but I don't understand American puritan over-values anyway...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, I'm an idiot - for some reason, I didn't even see the ".com" part. Maybe it's because someone ordering for GS's website instead of from Amazon is foreign to me.

83, I was wondering about that: did Sesame Street choose that outfit for her? I imagine they did, but I don't understand American puritan over-values anyway...[/QUOTE]

According to what I heard on the radio this morning, she picked the outfit, but Sesame Street has the final say...apparently they had second thoughts.

[quote name='Number83']According to what I heard on the radio this morning, she picked the outfit, but Sesame Street has the final say...apparently they had second thoughts.[/QUOTE]

What a shame. Deep Cleavage? OH NOES!

I could *almost* buy it if parents complained that this is the same person that did the "I Kissed a Girl" song and that was the problem they had. Otherwise, feh.

Next up: Disney's Peter Pan banned for Tinkerbell's sexiness. (And not that whole offensive redman song...)

I've never seen Escape From New York.

Speaking of remakes, I just saw on Fandango that there's a remake of Red Dawn coming later this year.

[quote name='munch']disgusting[/QUOTE]
As a habit, yes, but I don't plan on making it one. I had the wine wood tip one, FWIW.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't wait for you to discover your love of Newports and Malt Liquor.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is some kind of humorous jab at me that goes over my head.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't wait for you to discover your love of Newports and Malt Liquor.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is some kind of humorous jab at me that goes over my head.[/QUOTE]

He's saying you're turning into a n igger

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, I'm an idiot - for some reason, I didn't even see the ".com" part. Maybe it's because someone ordering for GS's website instead of from Amazon is foreign to me.

83, I was wondering about that: did Sesame Street choose that outfit for her? I imagine they did, but I don't understand American puritan over-values anyway...[/QUOTE]

Hrm... pay $60 for DR2 at Amazang... or use a $10 future order credit and $25 giftcard from erewards to pay $25 for DR2 at GS. I dunno there, you got me... ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hrm... pay $60 for DR2 at Amazang... or use a $10 future order credit and $25 giftcard from erewards to pay $25 for DR2 at GS. I dunno there, you got me... ;)[/QUOTE]

Far enough. (I used the rest of my GS credit - about $15 - and an erewards $25 GC, too, hence why I went for the collector's edition...it only cost me about $40 in the end.)

I am surrounded my Gamestops, though - I'd much rather go in and than buy from their site unless there is some major, major deal going on.

And, as far as erewards - don't you love working in I.T.? I love when I get those $15 to $20 surveys. I just got my gift card a few weeks ago and i'm already back up to almost $40.

My ears are having an orgasm listening to The Dark Side of the Moon blaring out of my Home Theater System. I am so in love with vinyl...if only I could find it for cheaper.

If I was stoned I would most likely be losing my mind right now and maybe a touch paranoid for having the music up so loud.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Know what I haven't made fun of in a while? Penny guides.[/QUOTE]
Those things are like Pringles. Once I get a ME2 LE I think I'm gonna quit 'em.

[quote name='Maklershed']There is no pain you are receiving. You are all just coming through in waves.[/QUOTE]

I have The Wall and it sounds great as well but I desperately want to find Animals, Meddle, and Wish You Were Here.

I would sell my soul for the original Beatles discography.

I just found out ATL local figure prototyper Ed Wires died. I'm sad for his family.

Selfishly- our wives became friends last spring through leadership Cobb and I was also trying to finagle a trip to see his workshop/collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back