The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Smoked out of a vaporizer today. I felt super :cool:.

Now, who wants to take all the malware/viruses off of a PC for me?[/QUOTE]

Superantispyware.com

Get the free version. Put it on thumbdrive. Install on infected machine. Update and scan.

[quote name='darthbudge']I started watching Rescue Me yesterday and I'm sad that I didn't start this show earlier. I love it.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is that after the third season it starts to lose steam. Still entertaining, but the first and third seasons blow every other one out of the water.

[quote name='Maklershed']Linkin - did you notice Donald Glover wearing a Spiderman costume in the opening of Community last night?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I started cracking up when I saw that. Very well done :applause:.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The only problem is that after the third season it starts to lose steam. Still entertaining, but the first and third seasons blow every other one out of the water.[/QUOTE]

I thought it went off the rails in season 2. But Season 1 is one of the best seasons of any TV show in the history of Television.

Windows Phone 7 is looking pretty good. Excited to see how the Live integration plays out...and if it lasts longer than the Kin :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Windows Phone 7 is looking pretty good. Excited to see how the Live integration plays out...and if it lasts longer than the Kin :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bye bye, iPhone 4.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, I have a 3Gs.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you want an iPhone 4 when you were ready to upgrade?
I was alluding to the fact that your obsession with cheese would push you to the Windows Mobile 7 Phone.

Windows phone's home screen looks cool, but no tethering at all
icon13.gif

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, yeah, you're right :whee:

It would just be weird leaving the iPhone.[/QUOTE]

What sucks for you is that you have a ton of apps you bought. I only had 2.

But you get used to it. If you could use the stuff on your iPad, that'd make the transition easier.

[quote name='seanr1221']I thought it was up to carriers, which is the same deal with the iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, that was a mistake.
This week, phone enthusiasts were abuzz with news that the phones would allow tethering depending on the operator, based on comments that Brandon Watson, director of developer experience for Windows Phone 7, made during a podcast.
Turns out he was wrong. On Friday, Microsoft said that, in fact, Windows Phone 7 devices won't allow tethering.

I just wanted some time alone to draw. NO ONE would give me any peace. Finally gave up with even the cat was slapping at my marker.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I just wanted some time alone to draw. NO ONE would give me any peace. Finally gave up with even the cat was slapping at my marker.[/QUOTE]

Should've went and drove the minivan up to makeout point.
Nobody up there would bother you.
And hell, if you're a perv, you've got plenty of subject material.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Should've went and drove the minivan up to makeout point.
Nobody up there would bother you.
And hell, if you're a perv, you've got plenty of subject material.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Morning OTT...Football game at 11:30, then home for some Civ V, then WoW raid at 8:30...with teaching Number85 how to ride her bike somewhere in the middle.

:goodtimes:

#84: Hey dad can we go out for lunch after the game?

#83: Haha. Sorry champ .. I have to raid Blackwing's Lair. Maybe next time.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']even the cat was slapping at my marker.[/QUOTE]

Sounds hot.

[quote name='Number83']Morning OTT...Football game at 11:30, then home for some Civ V, then WoW raid at 8:30...with teaching Number85 how to ride her bike somewhere in the middle.

:goodtimes:[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to make a KMart run to get Civ 5 with the $20 coupon, but I need to quit adding games to my backlog. I won't get to half of them, but maybe one day....

[quote name='st0neface']
077wb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dylan came to Portland about 3 weeks ago and I've been a fan for over 15 years now and have most of his records. But I don't feel the need to go seee him live. From listening to other live records and reading reviews he just takes too many liberities with the songs tempos and arrangements. Hearing the 'messed up' versions live just sort of takes you out of the experience of hearing the 'correct' version from the album in your head.

[quote name='utopianmachine']CAG has sure been going down a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

I think CheapyD is spending all the ad revenue on hookers, blow, Howard Stern appearances, and Saints Row 3 cameos. :whistle2:?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']How did you get your ticket for that cheap?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's at UF. Usually those shows are hugely discounted to current students.

Student tickets were half price. No way can I pass up a chance to see Dylan for $22, especially when it's less than 10 minutes from where I live.

How the fuck can you play the incorrect version of your own song?
I hope you don't go to see a live performance and expect a note for note album cut rendition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back