The BigSpoonyBard 3OTTh Birthday Celebration...or Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Ah.

What the fuck is UGO? I've heard of them, but I have no idea who they are.

And if that's true, then fuck. I love EGM. I've been a subscriber since I was 12.

Seriously, EGM is in trouble, yet Gamepro continues to thrive (apparently)? That's the exact opposite of fair.[/quote]

Game Informer is doing well too. fuck man, I've had EGM ever since they stopped printing Sega Visions.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, woke up early today because I had to take a huge shit :cry:[/QUOTE]

Go back to sleep...

I just got up for my 8am exam. I don't know how people wake up at this hour every day. I would rather kill myself than wake up at 6:30 every morning. On the bright side, it's like 65 degrees outside.

No time to chat! Must go to school, take this test as quickly as possible, come home to sleep.

[quote name='Eviltude']Go back to sleep...

I just got up for my 8am exam. I don't know how people wake up at this hour every day. I would rather kill myself than wake up at 6:30 every morning. On the bright side, it's like 65 degrees outside.

No time to chat! Must go to school, take this test as quickly as possible, come home to sleep.[/quote]
I can't.

I usually wake up at 5:30.

[quote name='Moxio']I think Game Informer is solid. I'm neutral towards EGM and GamePro.[/QUOTE]

Gamepro is where I get all my hot tips for how to beat games.

EGM is the only decent game mag out there. It would be a shame if they went under. But they've lost so many talented people just in the last year or so over at Ziff Davis it really isn't as good as it once was.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't wait to read it during the Battle of Hastings.[/quote]
I like how your sub to EGM predates the printing press :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Nooooo .. EGM is the only decent game magazine out there. Plus I have a free sub until 1012.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't wait to read it during the Battle of Hastings.[/QUOTE]

The Battle of Hastings was in 1066, you big dummy.

Morning, OTT.

Only game magazines I read are Game Informer and PC Gamer(which I get because Games for Windows went under, and I had a 2 year subscription to finish). GFW was great because of Jeff Green. Glad he still has a blog.

[quote name='munch']The Battle of Hastings was in 1066, you big dummy.[/quote]
When you get to be as old as Mak dates get a little fuzzy. :oldman:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey munch. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Why the :bomb:? Me and you go way back. We used to eat pork and beans together.

I hope this works:

sm-you-light-up-my-life.jpg

I used to have a subscription To PlayStationMagazine when it was independent. They got bought out by OPM the month that my subscription ran dry. I got a couple free months, but it was all just b.s. after that.

Morning OTT.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Needless to say, I was blown away when I read a credible rumor that Wombat's bosses were buying 1up and EGM might only have two issues left. :0([/quote]

Nooooooo.... EGM is the only game magazine I am still getting and I have a subscription through like 2012.

Holy hell, Twilight Zone added to netflix instant watch. I think I have actually seen every episode of the series.

:whee: My BR Player shipped out yesterday and is supposed to be here tomorrow!

But the actual BR movies haven't shipped yet. :bomb:

Plus, I have to wait for the HDMI cable to arrive also.

[quote name='darthbudge']Nooooooo.... EGM is the only game magazine I am still getting and I have a subscription through like 2012.[/QUOTE]

All you people with the 7 years of free subscriptions... guess why the company is going under... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back