The BigSpoonyBard 3OTTh Birthday Celebration...or Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl: NO.[/quote]

I know.

;)

[quote name='lordwow']Usually when two companies merge like that... they get rid of redundant people... so...[/quote]

That's what I was getting at

:cool:

All of you are the lights of my life. Except for Moxio. He's kinda smelly.

[quote name='munch']The Battle of Hastings was in 1066, you big dummy.[/quote]

I know, but it's the only major event I could think of that took place around that time period to make my joke work. Or not work, as it turns out. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']When you get to be as old as Mak dates get a little fuzzy. :oldman:[/quote]

That too.

[quote name='dcfox']When you get to be as old as Mak dates get a little fuzzy. :oldman:[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']
That too.[/quote]

Did Mak admit he dates hirsute women?

:shock:

Half the people I work with called out today for the Day without Gays... which is awkward... since most of them... aren't gay.

[quote name='lordwow']Half the people I work with called out today for the Day without Gays... which is awkward... since most of them... aren't gay.[/quote]
I'm not at work today :cool:

:lol: I don't think gays are awkward, but I think it's awkward to call out for the Day without Gays if you're not Gay yourself.

Thanks frost. I still have to watch it but I wanted to be in the right frame of mind before I turned it on.

It will be the perfect encore for Rush Hour 3 that I am watching now.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Did anyone see Aeon Flux? How was that?[/quote]

The MTV animated series from 15 years ago?

Not terrible.

The recent live action film?

I can't properly gauge how awful it is, as I have not been able to make it through the entire film. I've been unable to make it through the 90 minutes even with the aid of mind altering chemicals. And I watched the entirety of the latest Deathrace, mind you.

To make things worse: I actually own that flick on :hd:

It was one of the 5 freebies I got with my 360 add-on.

:oops:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Thanks frost. I still have to watch it but I wanted to be in the right frame of mind before I turned it on.

It will be the perfect encore for Rush Hour 3 that I am watching now.[/QUOTE]

36 on metacritic.
6.2 average user score.

Home goes into open beta tomorrow. I hope they let you invite friends to your personal spaces along with it. I want to show off my summer house :cool:.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yay for bad movies!

Damn manthing that bad. Is it at least hilariously bad?[/quote]

No.

Rush Hour 3, Deathrace, those are hilariously bad.

Aeon is Just Bad.

[quote name='Eviltude']Home goes into open beta tomorrow. I hope they let you invite friends to your personal spaces along with it. I want to show off my summer house :cool:.[/quote]

My friend has been in the beta for a couple months now. He loves it, but is easily impressed by things.

[quote name='lordwow']Half the people I work with called out today for the Day without Gays... which is awkward... since most of them... aren't gay.[/quote]

Day without Happiness? Sounds depressing...

Was it an instant credit, bulge?

And Home is the most boring thing ever. After 20 minutes I couldn't figure out why on earth I'd want to use it again.

Morning OTT.

Woke up around 5am and made some biscuits with celery, ham, peanut butter, scrambled egg and vanilla yogurt. It sounds discusting, however, it was all we had and it tasted amazing!

Maybe Aeon Flux will finally be the movie that overtakes my 1# one worst movie of all time.

Fear.com.

[quote name='munch']Was it an instant credit, bulge?

And Home is the most boring thing ever. After 20 minutes I couldn't figure out why on earth I'd want to use it again.[/quote]

No, it hasn't credited yet.

It says it will usually credit the next business day.

You won't even see it in theaters, mang! You'll wait till its been out for six months on DVD, just like There Will Be Blood.

Oh, Brak, my friend hooked me up with some Criterions yesterday for a few bucks a piece! Fellini's Amarcord, Birdmang's(Bergman) Fanny and Alexander, and Kurosawa's Ran.

I was helping him move some shit into his new apartment and he had a box full of crap he wasn't taking. I'm going back today so maybe I'll be able to grab some more movies from him. :]

EDIT: I have headphones, mojuumbassxxxl. Why do you ask?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, Brak, my friend hooked me up with some Criterions yesterday for a few bucks a piece! Fellini's Amarcord, Birdmang's(Bergman) Fanny and Alexander, and Kurosawa's Ran.

I was helping him move some shit into his new apartment and he had a box full of crap he wasn't taking. I'm going back today so maybe I'll be able to grab some more movies from him. :][/QUOTE]
Which edition Fanny & Alexander?

Did he have anything else?

[quote name='munch']Now you know how lilboo feels.[/QUOTE]
I never looked the doctor in the eye after that.

I just had someone walk up to me and complain that there's no room on a bike rack, and wanted to know what he should do.

I suggested finding another bike rack. He wasn't too pleased.

[quote name='Soodmeg']My friend has been in the beta for a couple months now. He loves it, but is easily impressed by things.[/QUOTE]

Budge gave me his code about a month - month and a half ago. It's cool, but there really isn't much to do at the moment. The bowling alley is cool. You can bowl, shoot pool and play a few arcade games, plus there is chess in the mall and a (currently whack ass) movie theater. I haven't tried clubs yet, but I think lilboo has said it was cool. Once it goes full version, it should get better. I just wish we could play music off of the xmb on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back