The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='animemaniac14']forgive me if this has already been discussed but how are people opening MORE THAN 1 trade account?! i have been banned (a while ago) and am just using the g/f to help me trade in stuff...but is there a way to sign up for another trade account?[/quote]

Stores aren't connected. You need to open a new trade account at each store you make trade-ins at.

[quote name='leung19']anyone know if FF4 Silver surfer TIV will go down tomorrow or not?
or any TIV drop tomorrow because of the deal?[/quote]

They were priced $29.99 at the stores around me yesterday, so I'm 99.9% certain the value will drop.

Tried my first flip today, and was pretty successful for the most part ( had to get an EDGE card today though, so it bit a little into my profit)

Went to 4 Gamestops, but only 1 had Fatal Inertia and Viking - so I got 64$ for those two at BBV
Grabbed 2 copies of GH III and one copy of HC: BFTP - flipped them for 28.50 x 2 + 25, so I ended up with 146 in BBV credit for tomorrow from spending roughly 111. Not horrible for a first time I guess, saved 11 bucks just today having the EDGE card, so it's almost paid itself off.

On a side note, went to Sears in the mall on a whim and was able to pick up 2 brand new VGA Cables for the 360 and a Universal Remote for 17 bucks total, so that made me a little happier =D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leung19']anyone know if FF4 Silver surfer TIV will go down tomorrow or not?
or any TIV drop tomorrow because of the deal?[/quote]

TIV drops are usually not known until they actually happen. But if you would have taken the time to read the last page or two, it's been mentioned several times that he selling price is now less than the TIV, a tell-tale sign of a pending drop.

I don't have a 360 yet (yet being the key word), but I'm looking to start a little backlog (i also scored on 3 FF trade-ins, so I've got BB credit)...what do you guys recommend? I've got these down so far.

The Darkness - 14.99
Crackdown - 14.99
Pirates 3 - 9.99
Spiderman 3 - 9.99
Beautiful Katamari - 9.99

[quote name='JTHuffy']I don't have a 360 yet (yet being the key word), but I'm looking to start a little backlog (i also scored on 3 FF trade-ins, so I've got BB credit)...what do you guys recommend? I've got these down so far.

The Darkness - 14.99
Crackdown - 14.99
Pirates 3 - 9.99
Spiderman 3 - 9.99
Beautiful Katamari - 9.99[/quote]

I would get rid of Spiderman and PoC and put Stranglehold instead (its been reported to be 14.99 at BBV for the 360)

[quote name='io'] As I said before, they had no problem with the F4 scan - so that must be a district or store-level thing. It is very interesting that they can disable UPC's for certain items like that. Someone also said something about that happening when there are too many copies. That's possible - nowhere that I traded them had any other copies (that I could see).[/QUOTE]

There are three separate FFRotSS UPC codes. One is for the "regular edition" and the other is for the "regular edition + comic book" or "regular edition +movie ticket". You can tell which version you have by the front artwork. If it shows a mini-comic book or movie ticket, you've got the comic book or movie ticket UPC. Shocking, isn't it?

If you have the comic book'd/movie ticketed UPC, the game will not ring up in system.

/end mystery

(edited to include movie ticket information)

[quote name='JTHuffy']I don't have a 360 yet (yet being the key word), but I'm looking to start a little backlog (i also scored on 3 FF trade-ins, so I've got BB credit)...what do you guys recommend? I've got these down so far.

The Darkness - 14.99
Crackdown - 14.99
Pirates 3 - 9.99
Spiderman 3 - 9.99

Overlord if you can find it, $14.99 used I think. I enjoyed Tomb Raider Legend too (same price). But like the other reply, I wouldn't bother with Pirates or Spiderman. Crackdown was tons of fun for me.

[quote name='rywateska']There are two separate FFRotSS UPC codes. One is for the "regular edition" and the other is for the "regular edition + comic book". You can tell which version you have by the front artwork. If it shows a mini-comic book, you've got the comic book UPC. Shocking, isn't it?

If you have the comic book'd UPC, the game will not ring up in system.

/end mystery[/QUOTE]

Huh... Well, that's the first I ever heard of that. I've only ever seen the regular ones.

Flipped 3 F4's during my lunch break, hopefully will get to 2 more stores bringing my total to 12 or 13 F4's flipped depending on how lucky I feel.

My flipping career started off rocky when I got banned for trading in 3 AC's during GS's last B2G1 free sale when I was up at school. I guess it was a bad sign at first because there was a manager present when I signed up and he said something to the effect of "we don't allow flipping, do you know what that is?" to which I shrugged my shoulders.

Now that I'm working close to home, I'm able to pull off 3 copies of the same game in 1 transaction. I even showed one BB employee my reciept from TRU. Oh well...

[quote name='kearns710']wow thank you all for exposing me to this wonderful world of flipping. Today I lost my flipping virginity twice! I went to one gamestop and bought condemned, RoSS, and fatal inertia for like 53 and traded them to my BBV for 94. Then i hit up another GS for RoSS, sega superstars tennis, and viking for $48, then traded them to BBV for $87!

So basically i spent like $100 and got $180 in credit. Im going out again tonight to clean up my area of RoSS's and then make up a gameplan of what games to get at each BBV to take advantage of the b1g1. Then its back to GS to stick it to them.

again thank you cags for allowing me to share my devirginization of flipping with you[/quote]

hey how much did u get for RoSS?

[quote name='jraypeon']Flipped 3 F4's during my lunch break, hopefully will get to 2 more stores bringing my total to 12 or 13 F4's flipped depending on how lucky I feel.

My flipping career started off rocky when I got banned for trading in 3 AC's during GS's last B2G1 free sale when I was up at school. I guess it was a bad sign at first because there was a manager present when I signed up and he said something to the effect of "we don't allow flipping, do you know what that is?" to which I shrugged my shoulders.

Now that I'm working close to home, I'm able to pull off 3 copies of the same game in 1 transaction. I even showed one BB employee my reciept from TRU. Oh well...[/quote]

Is F4 still $30 today at BB?

have u flip F4 at the same store ever?

how long did u wait in between?

Went to the local BBV to trade in Viking* and Condemned 2 and the manager told me about the B1G1 sale starting tomorrow. There was a copy of Twilight Princess at $14.99 so I'll probably pick that up along with a couple games to trade into GS.

Sweet.

* When I was buying Viking, the employee at GS told me it was a terrible game. I chuckled and said I know. I said I was picking it up for a friend. Nice guy.

ive flipped 2 F4: RoSS today and got 30 each. I am going out tonight to trade another. EXPECT THE TIV TO DROP AFTER TODAY! GET YOUR RoSS's in TONIGHT!

On another note, is this b1g1 sale just a means of turning bbv credit into GS credit? or is there some way to make a lot more credit through this? because from my math, the games i can get a hold of at my local BBVs, I will barely be making any extra credit with the extra $10 trade in.
anyone got any good games to look for at BBV that flip well to GS, because i think im misunderstanding the tiv lists

edit: but then again im pretty buzzed right now

[quote name='kearns710']ive flipped 2 F4: RoSS today and got 30 each. I am going out tonight to trade another. EXPECT THE TIV TO DROP AFTER TODAY! GET YOUR RoSS's in TONIGHT!

On another note, is this b1g1 sale just a means of turning bbv credit into GS credit? or is there some way to make a lot more credit through this? because from my math, the games i can get a hold of at my local BBVs, I will barely be making any extra credit with the extra $10 trade in.
anyone got any good games to look for at BBV that flip well to GS, because i think im misunderstanding the tiv lists

edit: but then again im pretty buzzed right now[/quote]

It took me awhile to understand the list too, but essentially you're right on: you'll be turning your Blockbuster credit into Gamestop credit (and if you pair the right games, come out with even a little more credit)

The list takes the Blockbuster price of the game on the left, then takes the Gamestop trade - in - value on the right, and adds 5 dollars to the total + the 10% EDGE bonus. (The 5 dollars being from the trade 2, get 10 dollars bonus that Gamestop is offering)

I hope this makes it a little clearer; and an update to my post - one of the Gamestops finally had Viking and Condemned; paid 74.18 total for two copies of each, and flipped them to Blockbuster for 128, so there's the good part of the flip!

[quote name='kearns710']ive flipped 2 F4: RoSS today and got 30 each. I am going out tonight to trade another. EXPECT THE TIV TO DROP AFTER TODAY! GET YOUR RoSS's in TONIGHT!

No the list is correct. Just remember that the 14.99 games will really be 7.50 plus tax and the 9.99 games will be 5 dollars plus tax (if you can find an equially priced pair of course). Some of those games from BBV->GS double in price with the 15 coupon if you can get them to accept it. Sometimes I just ask if they have that NCAA $15 coupon and I use it. I used this method with the MUA Forza 2pack and made money from GS to GS as I made my rounds. I actually preordered NCAA hoping that I can change the pre order to the force unleashed or GH4 or Rockband 2 later.

[quote name='leung19']Is F4 still $30 today at BB?

how long did u wait in between?[/quote]

Yes the TIV is still $30 today. I'm pretty sure it will be alot lower tommorow though.

I have never traded F4's into the same store - I wouldn't reccommend it unless you want to get banned/know the manager. I think they can see your trading history so I guess you could get a brother/mom to get a trading acct and then use their membership card to trade in xtra copies.

[quote name='leung19']Is F4 still $30 today at BB?

how long did u wait in between?[/quote]

F4 is still $30, until tomorrow.

the answer to the other two questions is a huge YMMV. it depends on the store, the employee, the manager, and your luck. you could get banned, or you could drop 10+ without a hitch.

is there any other games to buy at GS since we can gte 35% off used 360 games besides viking, condemed 2, SST, and fatal inertia? lol..NONE of the stores around me have any of those. and they dont have RoSS for Wii either damnit. any other flips that u can doubles ur money on or come close to it?

thanks to the 2 dudes for clearing things up. when you actually take the time to read the damn paragraph you understand it a lot better i didnt see the "BBv>GS" part so i was confused as to where the values belong. And i just realized that you are gonna be getting double the GS value (assuming you buy 2 of the BBV games at the price of one)
so like if i buy a game at BBV for 9.99 and it only gets 9.40 at GS you still make like 8 bucks. (buy 1 at 9.99 get another free at 9.99, each of those games then trade into 9.40 each so you get like 18.80).

I ordered 4 F4's from gamestop.com last week and they just came in this morning, so I gotta unload them quick today. I noticed that there are different barcodes. There's the one with the F4 movie ticket ad on the cover, the one with the comic book thing I guess, and then theres the regular cover. These different barcodes are probably why some get turned down. I bet some toys r us have different versions and of course BBV doesn't have every different barcode. I'm going to take the wierd cover F4's to BBVs where the people will actually type in the title 4 u.

The Darkness - 14.99
Crackdown - 14.99
Pirates 3 - 9.99
Spiderman 3 - 9.99

Sega Rally Revo and Conan are both average games worth 7.50, and aren't much cheaper elsewhere. Quake IV and Prey are cool for price too IMO. Also I'm grabbing Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth

[quote name='aea414']I am trying to get :ps3:Battlefield:BC. I can trade in some older games of mine( :ps3:UT3, and maybe one or two more) Or better yet get some quick flips. I know I have been in here a few time before but I still have never traded in a game to BB yet.

[/quote]

Man BF:BC has a really fun multiplayer, I hate the demo campaign, so i probably wont even try the full campaign

[quote name='UCLAevo']F4 is still $30, until tomorrow.

the answer to the other two questions is a huge YMMV. it depends on the store, the employee, the manager, and your luck. you could get banned, or you could drop 10+ without a hitch.[/quote]

i got 5 F4 with me right now
and two Com 2
and one of the GS i stop by today has like 8 more copy of Com2, too bad i can only get two at once with 25% off
anyway around that?

[quote name='leung19']i got 5 F4 with me right now
and two Com 2
and one of the GS i stop by today has like 8 more copy of Com2, too bad i can only get two at once with 25% off
anyway around that?[/quote]

Go in the morning when they open, and then about 8 hours later. That way, the person you dealt with in the morning will already be gone for the day.

[quote name='sp00ge']Go in the morning when they open, and then about 8 hours later. That way, the person you dealt with in the morning will already be gone for the day.[/quote]

ok thanks
but i mean if i can get the discount at once with more than 2 games

[quote name='leung19']i got 5 F4 with me right now
and two Com 2
anyway around that?[/quote]

Comeback multiple times or if you have a nice CSR who will do more than once transaction... Man, you better hurry trade those to BB before tiv change tomorrow, just in case.

I notice today when I went Target, Con 2 and Viking is only $29.99. Are they always at $29.99 or they just go down this week?

FYI: I'm able to use the $ 15 coupon (print-out) today at GS. I traded SMB - $ 14.10 and Viva Pinata - $13 after 15 coupon and edge. I printed out on a thicker paper and cut it.

Spent $ 92 credit at GS, turned into $154.50 credit at BB. I hope tomorrow B1G1 is real so I can turn it back to GS.

Finished dumping the 6 games I had left from BBV today at GS.

Used the $15 printout coupon with zero problems at any stores(except one store one of my games was only $4 base trade so it wouldnt work).

Had a couple of them ask me if it was from an email and I simply said yes and they said cool. Lol.

I was also able to score a AI:KR for a grand total of $2.95 (thank you magic coupon) at Target. Then went and traded the mic to GS for $4.40 and the game to BBV for $35. $2.95---->$39.40 FOR THE WIN!

The point is not simply to transfer credit from BB to GS. Everyone is excited about the B1G1 because you can work it so that you start off with $15 and basically make as much as wish. You first go to GS buy a game like FF4 for $15. Go trade it in at BB for $30. Buy 4 $14.99 games (buy 1 g 1) so you only pay for 2. So now you have 4 $14.99 games. You go trade them in at GS w/ the $10 bonus. So say you get $30 for them, you now can buy 2 FF4s or 2 other $15 games flippable FOR A PROFIT at BBV. So you buy 2 FF4s and go trade them in at BBV. So you now have $60 of credit to buy 8 $14.99 games (only pay for 4 cause of b 1 g 1). You take the 8 games to GS trade them in and MAYBE get $50-60. You buy $50-$60 worth of flippable games and head back to BBV.....REPEAT. If you know the market really well you can turn a huge profit but if you dont you are just wasting gas.

[quote name='io']Huh... Well, that's the first I ever heard of that. I've only ever seen the regular ones.[/quote]

He's right.. I traded both types and the one that scan is the regular one.

I'm going tomorrow morning to buy Civilization Revolution, and I'll definitely check out the selection of cheap games. My GameRush is terrible at pricing their used games on the box though so it might be tough to track down some of the cheap games.

does anyone know when they usually clearance out stuff like the Wall-E toys and whatnot? My g/f has been dying to get one and I don't wanna pay them full price (even with my credit)

hey kearns710 do you happen to live in utah? and in Kearns? if you do whre do you trade your F4 in? I can't get any more F4 to trade at any BBV

[quote name='animemaniac14']does anyone know when they usually clearance out stuff like the Wall-E toys and whatnot? My g/f has been dying to get one and I don't wanna pay them full price (even with my credit)[/quote]

Every BB in SoCal discounted the Indy merch about 2 weeks after the movie bombed....er..... released..... I give it another two weeks, they are starting to make room for The Dark Knight merch..... and yeah I want a Wall E too.

Kane & Lynch (360)-$28.50.

Bought it from a pawn for $15 & flipped it. The same pawn has WWE 08 (PS3) for $15. Anyone know if it gets $28.50 to? I would call & ask but mine refuse to give TIVs unless you are right there with the bar code

[quote name='king007']The point is not simply to transfer credit from BB to GS. Everyone is excited about the B1G1 because you can work it so that you start off with $15 and basically make as much as wish. You first go to GS buy a game like FF4 for $15. Go trade it in at BB for $30. Buy 4 $14.99 games (buy 1 g 1) so you only pay for 2. So now you have 4 $14.99 games. You go trade them in at GS w/ the $10 bonus. So say you get $30 for them, you now can buy 2 FF4s or 2 other $15 games flippable FOR A PROFIT at BBV. So you buy 2 FF4s and go trade them in at BBV. So you now have $60 of credit to buy 8 $14.99 games (only pay for 4 cause of b 1 g 1). You take the 8 games to GS trade them in and MAYBE get $50-60. You buy $50-$60 worth of flippable games and head back to BBV.....REPEAT. If you know the market really well you can turn a huge profit but if you dont you are just wasting gas.[/quote]

actually, that prolly won't work, because it's highly anticipated that the TIV for F4 is going to drop the day that the b1g1 starts.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Every BB in SoCal discounted the Indy merch about 2 weeks after the movie bombed....er..... released..... I give it another two weeks, they are starting to make room for The Dark Knight merch..... and yeah I want a Wall E too.[/quote]

Nice, any BBV insiders know what Dark Knight Merchandise they will have besides the 2 framed artwork pieces?

[quote name='UCLAevo']actually, that prolly won't work, because it's highly anticipated that the TIV for F4 is going to drop the day that the b1g1 starts.[/quote]

I was using F4 as an example. :bomb:

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Guys, let me know which games work from BB to Gamestop the best.[/quote]

Check post #2. :roll:

[quote name='sj41']I'm going tomorrow morning to buy Civilization Revolution, and I'll definitely check out the selection of cheap games. My GameRush is terrible at pricing their used games on the box though so it might be tough to track down some of the cheap games.[/QUOTE]

Thus the list in the second post. It's there as much to know the real prices at BB as it is to show what those games get at GS.

[quote name='animemaniac14']does anyone know when they usually clearance out stuff like the Wall-E toys and whatnot? My g/f has been dying to get one and I don't wanna pay them full price (even with my credit)[/QUOTE]

I hope not soon - I've bought about 4 or 5 of those toys the last few days. That's what I get for bringing my kids with me on trading runs. I can hardly deny them the toy when the credit is so cheap and daddy is dragging them to yet another game store. Seriously, I probably have the only kids in the world that dread going to game stores :lol:.

[quote name='sp00ge']Check post #1. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually, post #2 - I moved all that stuff yesterday since it was cluttering the general info in the OP. So hopefully we will get less questions in the future about whether you can trade at any Blockbuster, are the prices the same, etc...

Keep those used game prices coming in people. I'll try to match them up with the latest GS pricing info. I will be without computer access starting Wednesday AM and will be printing a hard copy of that list to bring with me on my trip. I should be able to get on a few times from Weds to the following Thurs to do updates and check on things (need to find a restaurant with free wireless to do so - think I know of at least one lunch spot that has that or at least they did last time I was there 2 years ago).

[highlight]Note that one big unknown in this deal is when it ends[/highlight]. I'd really like to know if it is just Tuesday-Monday or if it will go more than 1 week (and that way I can get some more done when I get back home). Since none of the people I've asked even know about it, maybe someone who finds a clerk that does can ask them that part. Warner, what about you? Does the MAP/memo not mention the end date?

[quote name='sj41']I'm going tomorrow morning to buy Civilization Revolution, and I'll definitely check out the selection of cheap games. My GameRush is terrible at pricing their used games on the box though so it might be tough to track down some of the cheap games.[/quote]

I was told that game won't be in till Friday. I was disappointed to say the least :(

well i ended up with $205 after my first day of flipping (only spent like 115) I get off work at 3 tomorrow so hopefully no one buys all the trade bait up because there's not much to begin with at my BBVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back