The "Budge went to the Warped Tour" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='StarKnightX']So I was checking over programs I either don't use or don't think I need. Can anyone say whether any of these programs are worth keeping at all or not?

Avant Browser
Spybot
Assassin SE
Recuva
The Sage
EULAlyzer

Spybot is the only one which I do use , but always seems to give me system problems when I run it at least half the time.[/QUOTE]I'd keep spybot, it's a good program for detecting spyware.

I already have avast , which seems to work ok , as well as spyware blaster and spybot , which are more support programs. spybot is the only one that gives me problems and keeps saying that it can't fully scan the system because it doesn't have administrative privliges.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, here's what I spotted and I know these belong to avast:

Under "HKEY_Local_Machine" and "HKEY_Current_User" there's a folder called Alwil software. That's all I see. Just look in the software folder for each and delete the whole alwil folder.[/QUOTE]I'm going to try to run the Avast Cleaner program in safe mode. Later on.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Also , does iTunes have a music file conversion feature? Such as being able to turn an mp3 into a .aac?[/QUOTE]Transcoding music is the absolute worst.

[quote name='Moxio']Only antivirus I put up with is ESET. Small, does it's job.[/QUOTE]Haven't heard of that one. Is it free?

I was using Avast because it's the only free client that I could find that could do 64-bit natively.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Transcoding music is the absolute worst.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that tip , to be honest I'm not sure why I was actually worried about that at all , since I barely have any mp3s (or anything else) already anyway , so its not like I can't just rip/download the tracks into whatever format I need from the beginning.

Because it broke my add-ons and I'm going to have to reconfigure the whole thing. Luckily my bookmarks and passwords are backed up in Xmarks.

My add-on manager(Tools-->Add-ons) freezes whenever I try to change the options of any add-on and doesn't install new add-ons either. :cool:

I bet it's your fault somehow. :cool:

(Try booting FF in safe mode--you can do that from the start menu--and manage your stuff then.)

see you guys in 6 months or so...(I've got to make sure my wife gives me updates on hells kitchen) I'll post my address when i get a chance out there if you guys want to write me and stuff. Later guys.

Bring us back some sand, wolve.

I just watched The Watchmen for the first time. It was pretty funny and had some great scenes. 3 fucking hours was about all I could stand though.

[quote name='joe2187']Al Sharpton...going crazy again. Wants a national Micheal Jackson day, and a memorial postage stamp IMMEDIATELY!!!!![/QUOTE]

:lol:

We couldn't even make 9/11 a holiday; Michael Jackson day is a whole new level.

[quote name='joe2187']Al Sharpton...going crazy again. Wants a national Micheal Jackson day, and a memorial postage stamp IMMEDIATELY!!!!![/QUOTE]
What the fuck do he and jackson actually do for a living? I can't imagine that involving yourself in every black person's business pays all that well.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How high are you right now, Eviltude? :][/QUOTE]

Not very. I just started drinking a little while ago so it's only a matter of time.

[quote name='DT778']Why would anyone want 9/11 as a holiday?[/QUOTE]

To push the opening of school back another two weeks, of course.

My cousin Ollie, is going to Alaska till september on a professional fishing boat, applying to an AD that went something like "Lost 8 men during a bad season this year, looking for replacements, no experience necessary"

:/

Drug_Dealer.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']My cousin Ollie, is going to Alaska till september on a professional fishing boat, applying to an AD that went something like "Lost 8 men during a bad season this year, looking for replacements, no experience necessary"

:/[/QUOTE]
That's always a good sign...:whistle2:#

[quote name='liquid 2']or like those $$$$$$s who sign every one of their posts with their name when it's right next to their posts already, right, hotshot$$$$$$x?

~liquid fuckin' 2[/quote]

[quote name='liquid 2']
it's because it's absolutely retarded how you sign your posts when your name is immediately to the left of it.

[/quote]
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back