The "Budge went to the Warped Tour" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Jack Bauer kinda guy do whatever it takes. Well within reason I guess. Even though this is kinda unreasonable.about 2 hours ago from web

Why are you paranoid?

CheapyD has approved this thread to be posted.

cheapyd_approval.jpg

[quote name='rabbitt']omeganng?[/QUOTE]

you said you were drinkin duvel and i asked if was one of your favorites, omegaang is all over the place up here since the brewery is in NY. we go to their tastings every year and every year we hope we'll like one of their beers but we dont

[quote name='manthing']Holly Shit!

When did Dr. Pepper start putting 'DP' on the bottles?

America is inching closer to Idiocracy every day. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

And why did Mountain Dew decide to start calling themselves "Mtn Dew"?

Needless to say, my mind was smashed to smithereeens when I found out SuperFudge was going to cast his first ballot for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

[quote name='Chika']you said you were drinkin duvel and i asked if was one of your favorites, omegaang is all over the place up here since the brewery is in NY. we go to their tastings every year and every year we hope we'll like one of their beers but we dont[/QUOTE]

Ahh, okay. Yes, Duvel is wonderful. If you haven't had it...

That's a little disappointing to hear. I want to try their (I think this is right) Three Philosophers. Have you had it?

--

Nice find, Fez. Some cuties on there, too. :cool:

[quote name='rabbitt']Ahh, okay. Yes, Duvel is wonderful. If you haven't had it...

That's a little disappointing to hear. I want to try their (I think this is right) Three Philosophers. Have you had it?

--

Nice find, Fez. Some cuties on there, too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

we don't like duvel. or three philosophers. or any of their beer :whistle2:#

not that it isn't quality, just not our style, if you know what i mean.

[quote name='Chika']we don't like duvel. or three philosophers. or any of their beer :whistle2:#

not that it isn't quality, just not our style, if you know what i mean.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I catch your drift.

natural_light.jpg
;)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Drank that Budweiser American shit yesterday. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's alright. Has more taste than regular Bud, at least.

I'm thinking I'm going to do a cleanup on my computer today , removing old programs , maybe adding some new ones , running some diognostic programs , and just making everything more presentable (not that anyone else uses it but me). I just don't know where to start really. Not to mention whether some of the crap on here can/should be deleted or not.

[quote name='munch']I'm a Jack Bauer kinda guy do whatever it takes. Well within reason I guess. Even though this is kinda unreasonable.about 2 hours ago from web[/QUOTE]
:lol:

I wonder what he was doing.

My girlfriend and I broke plans we had with one of my friend's last night because one of her friends "Had a really shitty day". She totally blew us off once we got out there, didn't even call us. That makes me angry.

My girlfriend and I broke plans we had with one of my friend's last night because one of her friends "Had a really shitty day". She totally blew us off once we got out there, didn't even call us. That makes me angry.

Something must have been wrong with the barbecue i ate yesterday. My stomach felt like shit all night, almost got sick a couple of times.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wonder whatever happened to Joel Fleishman.[/QUOTE]
Northern Exposure should have ended when he left the show.

[quote name='darthbudge']And why did Mountain Dew decide to start calling themselves "Mtn Dew"?[/QUOTE]

Why? Because hip kids today have no time for full spelling. It's not xtreme enuf. You can see why Mellow Yellow never stood a chance.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I'm thinking I'm going to do a cleanup on my computer today , removing old programs , maybe adding some new ones , running some diognostic programs , and just making everything more presentable (not that anyone else uses it but me). I just don't know where to start really. Not to mention whether some of the crap on here can/should be deleted or not.[/QUOTE]

Step 1: Format C:
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
Step 1: Format C:
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit[/QUOTE]

If I was going to do that , I'd just wait until I (maybe) pick up windows 7. Although that might be a better idea.

[quote name='rabbitt']Brak, do you want to go to Silversun Pickups with me?[/QUOTE]
Yesss.

Only got a few hours of sleep because of budge's posse knocking on my door. There needs to be a do not knock list to save us from these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back