The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

Does anyone know if this router is compatible

router.jpg

I don't see it on the list but I heard the list is incomplete.

We need a mod to sticky this thread. Since we'll have 3 WFC games released by the middle of December, we need a master thread to keep track of all our friend codes and an easy way to get to it.

OK, I've decided to stay away from anything besides Linksys. Now I posted a request in both the request a videogame deal and other requests forums and got no response. Anyone know the cheapest place to find a linksys wrt54g router or if it will be on sale on Black Friday?

[quote name='mobster011']OK, I've decided to stay away from anything besides Linksys. Now I posted a request in both the request a videogame deal and other requests forums and got no response. Anyone know the cheapest place to find a linksys wrt54g router or if it will be on sale on Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ look under electronics or computers. They have almost every ad except CC.

[quote name='lebowsky']We need a mod to sticky this thread. Since we'll have 3 WFC games released by the middle of December, we need a master thread to keep track of all our friend codes and an easy way to get to it.[/QUOTE]

We need to start a thread NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING IN except their friend codes, all in one post per person (edit your original as they come, etc.). Threads like this are too messy.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Something similar to this thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66837[/QUOTE]

We COULD, but not a whole ton of us are actually going to post the friend codes and such. I expect maybe around 100 or less by Chirstmas, which is easy to manage. Keep in kind, I will collect all the posted friend codes and put them in the very first post of this thread (Like I have been doing, hence the 3 members).

[quote name='mobster011']OK, I've decided to stay away from anything besides Linksys. Now I posted a request in both the request a videogame deal and other requests forums and got no response. Anyone know the cheapest place to find a linksys wrt54g router or if it will be on sale on Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

CompUSA will have the Linksys WRT54G router for $39.99 (After Rebates) on Black Friday.

[quote name='yukine']CompUSA will have the Linksys WRT54G router for $39.99 (After Rebates) on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Or you can pick one up from BB right now for the same price (AR). It's $69.99 before the following rebates:

$15 rebate from Linksys (UPC, copy of receipt)
$15 rebate from BB (copy of receipt, rebate form -OR- online rebate)

I just bought this router a few weeks ago using the same rebates.

These rebates are good on purchases up until 11/19 I believe.

[quote name='lebowsky']Or you can pick one up from BB right now for the same price (AR). It's $69.99 before the following rebates:

$15 rebate from Linksys (UPC, copy of receipt)
$15 rebate from BB (copy of receipt, rebate form -OR- online rebate)

I just bought this router a few weeks ago using the same rebates.

These rebates are good on purchases up until 11/19 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Good deal. It's always best to avoid the hassle of Black Friday unless there is something really amazing on sale. ;)

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Has anyone picked this up yet? at EB or Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

My EB said it should be in today, so to call back in the evening. I'll keep ya'll posted.

[quote name='daroga']My EB said it should be in today, so to call back in the evening. I'll keep ya'll posted.[/QUOTE]

dammit, best buy says theyll get it tomorrow, i need to hold out so i can use my bestbuybucks

[quote name='iheartmetal']dammit, best buy says theyll get it tomorrow, i need to hold out so i can use my bestbuybucks[/QUOTE]

If it's any consolation, I'm not holding my breath. Every other place has told me tomorrow.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Does anyone know if this router is compatible

router.jpg

I don't see it on the list but I heard the list is incomplete.[/QUOTE]

Any help?

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Any help?[/QUOTE]

Well it appears that "DWL-922" is not the router model number, but actually the model number for the kit. And according to Amazon.com the DWL-922 kit comes with a DI-524 router, which has been given a recommended rating on the Nintendo Wi-Fi website. ;)

guh..i can't use MK using my schools wifi because you have to accept the terms and conditions before it allows you to access any other network resources.

my friend code is

top and bottom rows like the DS shows.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Starr
249167-584260

California

-edit-

i can't seem to connect to any matches online, could it be just me or is the network down.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Ive been trying, nothing.

bread's done
Back