The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

[quote name='kelso']where are you[/QUOTE]

I apparently lost my connection or something... it went to the stage selection screen then dropped out. Sorry guys :(

[quote name='kelso']where are you[/QUOTE]

looks like joeposh dropped out, something wrong with his internet maybe.

either way, this will be my last game. gotta get up bright and early for school tomorrow.

[quote name='bluenatas09']add me, I want in...now.

Bluenatas 206217-914424[/QUOTE]

I added you but I think I'm done for tonight, sorry man, I'm sure I'll be on quite a bit tomorrow.

[quote name='kelso']that sucks damn nintendo and their shoty system[/QUOTE]

Nah this one is probably my fault. My connection is quite fast but tends to cut out for a few seconds every once and a while. Just long enough to drop me from a game of Mario Kart unfortunately.

Anyway, great game guys, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Night.

[quote name='bluenatas09']add me, I want in...now.

Bluenatas 206217-914424[/QUOTE]
i added ya

does adding a lot of friends decrease your chances in connecting?

I tried connecting to a friend of mine, the blue icon on the top screen would blink since it located him, but it wouldn't connect. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='kelso']i just got on a worldwide game it looks like the system is beginning to work![/QUOTE]

i tried worldwide, and it found 2 other people, but it couldn't find a third so I got booted.

[quote name='asianxcore']does adding a lot of friends decrease your chances in connecting?

I tried connecting to a friend of mine, the blue icon on the top screen would blink since it located him, but it wouldn't connect. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

just give it a while, a long while.

also, i think that if you lock your friend's name (when you're connected to the WFC and go to "Friend Roster") your chances of connecting with him increases.

[quote name='asianxcore']anyone want to play right now, so I can test if this thing works.

I keep getting 2 other people worldwide and getting booted. :([/QUOTE]

yeah, lets do it

[quote name='asianxcore']whats your friend code. mine is on the first page of this thread.[/QUOTE]

iheartmetal - sir daniel - 305002-168970 CA

when the icon blinks we ust have to wait in the friend room, we should connect eventually, i thought i connected with you, but i connected with kelso... and i think i dropped, but he might of, im not sure, which sucks because i was just about to come back for the win ;)

[quote name='iheartmetal']when the icon blinks we ust have to wait in the friend room, we should connect eventually, i thought i connected with you, but i connected with kelso... and i think i dropped, but he might of, im not sure, which sucks because i was just about to come back for the win ;)[/QUOTE]
sure you were, and idk who dropped

by some miracle I got this to work just recently. played 3 other people. did really well actually which surprised me. 1st place twice and 2nd place twice.

Another tidbit about friend codes that may or may not be true. Supposedly if you lock a person's friend code (which stops it from being deleted), it also makes it more likely that you will be matched up with that person.

I just got this at Best Buy today. I'll post my friend code once I get home and *hopefully* get everything set up. I'll add everybody's friend code and see how it works out.

anybody able to get the wifi running using this router

Netgear WGT624 Compatibility Problems

Please let me know and send me a pm with details. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm on right now for quite a while..add me and PM that you did for I can make sure I added you

bluenatas 206217-914424

thanks..I hope it connects. I've had no luck with the friends list here. But in Regionals it's worked once or twice...

edit: but so far...it still keeps searching..and searching.

sorry, that was me not liking the win you had when you drifted behind right at the finish. Fun stuff. Kinda makes me sad theres no chat like function..at all.

bread's done
Back