The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

Heya gang :)

I just added the rest of you! If i happened to miss anyone, please post here or shoot me a PM. See ya!

FC: 1675-6447-2731
Name: Tiramisu
Town: Cyclops

MK
WrathWolves - 098845-180107 - IL
Still getting used to playing

EDIT : Also added the last 4 most recent posters:
$hady
anteis 24
Diiz
gamerx0

I'll add anyone who wants to race sometime, just PM me!

[quote name='WrathWolves']MK
WrathWolves - 098845-180107 - IL
Still getting used to playing

EDIT : Also added the last 4 most recent posters:
$hady
anteis 24
Diiz
gamerx0

I'll add anyone who wants to race sometime, just PM me![/QUOTE]

I'll add you in a few minutes.

----------------------------------
I picked up AC yesterday morning, I never played the GC version so I really didn't know what to expect, it's pretty fun so far. :)

I'm going to add everyone in the first post to my list. I just upgraded my house so my store appears to be closed for the day. My trees are all bare but I will have oranges if anyone needs them let me know. I saved one, sold all but 3 which I planted to grow more trees. I read that it takes 3(?) days for fruit to grow.....

I'd like to check out some peoples towns if I can drop in.

3994-9290-1599
Name: SHADY
Town: CINCY

$hady
3994-9290-1599
SHADY / CINCY

Here is my info for AC:WW

Name=Edison
Town=Rockhill
Code=2405-7903-1237

Town fruit=Peaches (planted oranges but not growing yet)

I'm running short on friend space but I've already added all the people on this page, that includes...

Gizmogc
Technique
Jfunkdpg
JSweeny
Levi333
vgamergirl
$hady
Kazooie77
BREVITY

If anyone else adds me shoot me a private message and I will add you too. I have some I added from another site that haven't added me yet so they are on the chopping block.

Anyone gonna have thier gates open lunchtime... 12:00pm-1:00pm PST? I need to either borrow or buy a watering can 'cause my dumbass accidently sold mine to Nook! I got one of those fancy red turnips growing, and i need to water it like crazy so it'll grow. My villagers will call me the turnip murderer if i screw this up!

If anyone can help me out, i'll hook you up with a TON of cool items.

-V

[quote name='vgamergirl']Anyone gonna have thier gates open lunchtime... 12:00pm-1:00pm PST? I need to either borrow or buy a watering can 'cause my dumbass accidently sold mine to Nook! I got one of those fancy red turnips growing, and i need to water it like crazy so it'll grow. My villagers will call me the turnip murderer if i screw this up!

-V[/QUOTE]

Sorry I have to go to work before that otherwise I would, as Nook even had a watering can for sale today. I wish we had wi-fi access at work. :(

[quote name='vgamergirl']Anyone gonna have thier gates open lunchtime... 12:00pm-1:00pm PST? I need to either borrow or buy a watering can 'cause my dumbass accidently sold mine to Nook! I got one of those fancy red turnips growing, and i need to water it like crazy so it'll grow. My villagers will call me the turnip murderer if i screw this up!

-V[/QUOTE]

My store has the watering can, I'll leave the gates open from 12-1 PST.

Trade me your white katana!!!! I'll give you that robo floor + bells or any other items you want.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']My store has the watering can, I'll leave the gates open from 12-1 PST.

Trade me your white katana!!!! I'll give you that robo floor + bells or any other items you want.[/QUOTE]

YES!!!! You are awesome!

'Sorry i didnt get back to you yet.... i couldn't access CAG yesterday, and havent had the time to compile a full list of crap i've accumulated.

Anyways, yeah... i can trade you the WHITE KATANA and the HEARTH. Those are the only 2 japanese-theme items i have. 'Thing is...that katana is waaaaay expensive @ $36,800, so i'd have to ask for some bells to even out the trade.

Of the list you sent, i'm interested in Space Heater, ROBO FLOOR, and calm painting!

See you at noon! :D Thanks for saving me from turnip failure.
-V

Just got AC:WW yesterday and all i have is peaches -_-
Added everyone on this page who had spots i think.
PM me if anyone wants to visit towns sometime.

[quote name='WrathWolves']Just got AC:WW yesterday and all i have is peaches -_-
Added everyone on this page who had spots i think.
PM me if anyone wants to visit towns sometime.[/QUOTE]

PM... SENT!

my town is open now w00t! come on in! PM me if I havn't added you so you can get in. Nook's is open and fishing is good! I have apples! Post on the message board! I'm going out and I won't be back until 5:30 or so.

Gates are open but I'll be idle. Help yourself to anything found, have cherries. Btw I still need these people to add me, if you don't have room please let me know. Thanks.

Name Town
Grids Corgland
Zingela Blender
Kdunn77 Titan
Rolento Dooble
Mr.Bill Thread
Gizmo Quartoth
Harold Forever
Rose Westeros
Batma Skeletor
Alex Robao
Paz Ashtray
Butler ChopChop
Brin Avalon

I'll be updating the list shortly...Please do not PM me as it will not make it go any faster. Ive been busy with real life and havn't had a chance yet to update. If Choas Zero wants to format the new additions and PM it to me I will post it up immediatly

Just got the golden shovel! w00t. I have the first upgrade for my house and the first upgraded nook's store. Im going to open my town so come on in! Buy some stuff!

I haven't been added for these yet:

Name - Town

Moe - Seattle
S. Park - TIMMY
Mirin - Lost
Avalon - Brin
Chuck - The Hood
Rose - Westeros
Dudley - Boomtown
Brax0r - Heck

I've added WrathWolves, $hady, and brevity

Hot Sizzle
3350-6832-7582
Saku / Shinjuku

If anyone adds me, please PM me...I added a few people, but they haven't added me. I still would like to get on MSN or yahoo or AIM and just use mics or something and play people I know on it.

I've been deleting a few on my list, cause they just don't add me. I haven't played online the past 2 days because I've been busy playing the actual game heh.

Just copying and pasting from the Mario Kart thread. I'm Darke on the main list in this thread...so add me and pm me that you did :)

[quote name='Genocidal']There's a difference between using the WiFi and using WiFi Connect. WiFi = local play, WFC = online.[/QUOTE]

Oh my bad :wall:

alright. here's my info -

darthjones
3866 0823 2749
outland / jones

i'll usually leave my gates open from 8-5 m-f for a little while just to see how it works out. i have apple trees.

anyone know if you have to write the exact name and town name down when adding a friend? i added a bunch of people but i didn't bother with capitalizations and periods. i tried seeing who was online but didn't see anyone (and i have 36 people added). is it just me or is this a regular occurrence?

the number is all you need to have to connect. And yeah...thats kinda been the problem with MK and Animal Crossing online...if people only check whos online for 5 minutes, theres still 23 hours and 55 minutes that show he's offline.

Sadly im using myself as an example since ive been busy with everything else under the sun (ebay, work, cleaning, blah blah blah)

I just got AC today, and I'm trying to link my Wi-Fi ID with my Nintendo.com account on the Nintendowifi homepage. So far, it's been unsuccessful. I tried connecting via the Wi-Fi options, but it didn't seem to work. Has anyone had difficulty doing this? Do I actually have to visit someone's town via WiFi to count as "connecting to Nintendo WFC"?

Thanks in advance.

I know I'm in the minority, but I can't say that I'm loving MK DS more than the other MK versions. Still, I need to play it online more, so here's my code:

yeah-yeah - VA
378017 857932

PM me when you've added me in case I haven't added you already. Fan tan a tan.

I found out why I wasn't really into this game: Because I wasn't playing it online. The races are much more exciting with real people than with the computer. I just boosted my record from 3-6 to 12-7!

PM me if you're up for a race!

I want to thank all of the cag that came to my town. After leaving it on for several hours I come back to pears and other stuff next to my character. You cags rule. If anyone comes to my town please take what you want. It's nice to be around cool people.

Well I cleaned out some of my friends codes in AC:WW that had never added me. I have the following CAG members added that have not added me yet.

Moe / Seattle
Justin / Midgar
Jack / Onett
Tiramisu / Cyclops
SHADY / CINCY
KAZOOIE / Goodyear
Gizmo / Quartoth

With the slot's I opened I added the last two pages of people to my friends list, which includes.

StarboyK / Spamalot
Paul / Craptown
Zeke / Sephyr
NB Wook / Euless
Saku / Shinjuku
jones / outland
Yafer / Fumetin
DMFunk / Funkland
Adrian / ViceCity

If any of you don't have room on your list, or don't want to add me please send me a private message so I can delete you from my list.

My info again...
Edison (KS)

Name=Edison
Town=Rockhill
Code=2405-7903-1237

Native fruit-Peaches (have orange/cherries blooming) need Pear, Apple, and Coconut (mine didn't live, and haven't had another wash up.)

Added you, Edison. Please add me too:

Town: Lost
Name: Mirin
4768-0211-8920

I have Nookingtons, apples, peaches, cherries, pears. Orange is native. My gates are open at least once a day, usually in the afternoon or evening.

Ebraum ( NC )
5068-6758-2829
Cpt.Hwdy / Wildtown

Peaches are native. I'm entering freind codes now.

Finally got Animal Crossing today, here is my information:

yukine - Arizona
2062-1992-0399
yukine - Pants

Please PM me your information guys, I need to visit a town!

Oh, and apples are native.

Haven't had time recently with work and such the past week, but hopefully i can get some animal crossing going soon... btw if anyone needs a golden shovel, i've got a ton of them, and Edison, I can defenetely throw some pears your way when I get a chance to log on.

Alright for everyone that has added me my friends code has changed for AC since I got a new DS. Here is my old info

scdoanintendo (IN)
1546-7955-9268
Adrian / ViceCity

Here's my new info

scdoanintendo (IN)
3737-2364-6343
Adrian / ViceCity

Please post or PM me (perferred) so I could know who to keep on my list. Thanks.

bread's done
Back