The Carlos Cabrera, Hugo Savinovich, and Spanish Announce Table Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've been pondering with the upcoming TLC PPV (and likewise, the HIAC PPV): the overuse of the stipulations really cheapens the gimmick even more so than normal. I remember when stipulations were used to really blow off a feud or add something dramatic to give emphasis to the conflict between the wrestlers involved. Instead, we're getting an overbooked mess of a PPV that's the equivalent of wrestling Chinese food: tastes great at first, but none of it stays after an hour or so.

Let's look at the card for the PPV.

Tables Match for the WWE Title
Randy Orton vs. The Miz

TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Edge vs. Kane

Chairs Match
Wade Barrett vs. John Cena

Chairs Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio

#1 Contender's Ladder Match
Sheamus vs. John Morrison

Divas Tag Team Tables Match
Michelle McCool and Layla vs. Natalya and Beth Phoenix

Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title
Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

For the most part, they're all well established feuds with the exception of maybe Morrison/Sheamus (I don't really like their first PPV match as a Ladder Match, and #1 contender John Morrison ain't happening unless it's for the US Title). My issue lies with the actual stipulation - the "chairs match" just sounds dumb, and it was at the last TLC PPV. Are we to believe that although chairs are legal, everything else stays the same? Does a ladder match mean anything when there's not one, not two, but three of them on the card? Even the Divas table match sounds terrible on paper (but better with Phoenix, Natalya, and LayCool involved instead of Rosa or the Bellas).

I don't envy anyone trying to top the spots that happened 45 minutes earlier, and I envy the fans that have to sit through three hours of the same thing even less.

They actually had a ppv match just at the last ppv, and the feuds been going for a while now and I actually like it.Had that one great match on Raw right after they introduced Morrison as some parkou expert or whatever it was with the jumping over things and resumed with Morrison interfering in Santino vs. Sheamus matches and the KOTR.

I agree though, a "chairs" match just sounds stupid if theres supposedly no DQ.All these gimmick matches as the theme for PPV's is one of the biggest reasons they're hurting their own buyrates.Instead of building towards feuds and having the gimmicks of being something extra to pay off to, they're just having it to fit in with a theme and give a temporary ppv increase and I think the temp increase has ware off now with people getting used to it.

I think Miz girl is legit.Her reaction tonight when she tried doing the face(acting face) didn't really look too much like her face with a bit of genuine rage or whatever it was when Miz won the belt.

For what it's worth, I'll take Arquette over the completely awkward and playing to the *really* wrong crowd Dennis Miller from last year.

Oh, and John Cena? Man of his word? Gave you his word he'd leave the company? I think John Cena and I have differing opinions on what 'leaving the company' entails. Now, if John Cena had given his word that he'd maintain his normal course, but just not have sanctioned matches anymore, then maybe that would've been keeping his word. Semantics, I know.

I've tried and tried, but I still can't figure out why people go bugshit crazy for Cena. Hogan? I could see it. Austin? Definitely. Cena? I have no idea. None. And, the important part here is "bugshit crazy". Cheering is one thing, but this mouth-breathing motherfuckers EXPLODE when he appears. I just don't get it. I mean, it has to be him... they've yet to put a villain against him that warranted that kind of 'oh shit, he's finally going to get his ass kicked!' pop. Rant.

Oh, and since when have WWE writers decided it was fine to completely erase the line between faces and heels? Looking at the two top storylines recently, both Cena and Edge have been doing more heelish things than their counterparts. Cena sneak attacks people and refuses to leave the company, then just gives a speech about 'his word', which apparently makes it okay. Edge is setting up people to be murdered, and he's the face. I just don't really understand what's happened recently... it's not even like the Attitude Era anti-hero thing, it's literally Edge being a full-blown heel. One could even make the case that Cena attacking Nexus outside of the ring was more heelish than anything Nexus had done to him. It's just bizarre to me.

Weirdly, I'd call Orton the most consistent top face at the moment, just because he's a tweener, but they own up to it. I feel like they try to have Cena and Edge just get away with it by giving promos that just state the opposite of their actions, and it bugs me.

Because, like myke so aptly pointed out, Paul Bearer was technically just sort of murdered. Kane is obviously not a real nice guy, but Edge orchestrated something designed to END A MAN'S LIFE. That's, of course, after kidnapping him for a month. On the bright side, no matter how much the Cena storyline annoys me, it's better written than the Kane/Edge shit. I mean, christ.

I definitely have no idea how WWE can refer to John Cena, and specifically Edge, as faces, if they consider what both characters have done in recent events. Slapstick and cheese aside, as you have mentioned, Edge showed reckless indifference to human life and the intent to cause severe injury, to Bearer, that could end in injuries just short of death if not death itself. That goes beyond what, anti-hero, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin ever did. Heck, it goes beyond what, heel, Brian Pillman did in the infamous "Gun" segment.

If I had been a fan in the audience, with any sense of morality, I certainly wouldn't be cheering during those ridiculous Edge segments. It's fine if a hero antagonizes a villain, with a prank, but kidnapping and murder is far from any quality a hero, or face, should possess.

I recently read that major SmackDown writers had been released from the company, resulting in Michael Hayes doing the work. The article also stated that people in WWE have become bothered by how Hayes stopped pushing younger talent on the show. Sorta have to wonder if these horrible segments have been penned by Michael Hayes. :whistle2:k

I can't help but think it's symptomatic of the writers not quite understanding why some things work and others just don't. I'm of the opinion that this storyline is only occuring because Kane is involved, as the 'supernatural' characters tend to get away with more. The difference, of course, is that Edge is the one committing the acts, and Bearer was never really built as 'supernatural'. Therefore, it's off-putting to anyone that reallys decontructs the angle and thinks about it. At the end of the day, the issue is less about *what* Edge has been doing, and more about the *how*. I get that it's a 'turn the tables on Kane' thing, but it's too far.

It echoes something I said the other day, and that's the fact that the audience that they're reaching is starting to become a bit scary. Let's be fair, these people are cheering Edge and what he's doing. That kind of blind acceptance is unhealthy for the business, and it's why people like Cena are this popular. Wrestling is supposed to be about suspension of disbelief and just going with things, but there's always going to be a certain point where the company goes to far and the audience needs to reel them back in. This is one of those times, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

I think a reason why the audience is blindly following the faces is because a lot of today's audience is full of kids (and females). If WWE had done the "Edge kidnapping" and "Cena just won't leave" stories when the audience consisted of mostly 18-35 year old guys, Cena would have been booed out of the building, Barrett would get a huge pop, and Edge would either get booed or "Boring" chants.

RAW sucked.

They keep missing chances to make the Nexus angle worth half a damn. At least paint Otunga as a guy that's trying to overrun Barrett and doing his damnedest, especially after the "mutiny" from last week. Just having Cena beat him with a chair doesn't do anything for this stale, and overly fucking stupid program.

[quote name='Scorch']David Penzer's auctioning off some rare WCW things..

http://shop.ebay.com/flawrestlestuff/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

There's definitely some cool stuff there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/READY-RUBMLE-JI...t=US_Solo_Sports_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb34e3c2e

Jimmy the King shirt![/QUOTE]

While I'd love a Jimmy King shirt, there's no way that ends anywhere near a price I'd be willing to pay for it. That's seriously awesome, though. I'd also be totally up for that nWo shirt, but the starting bid is already way more than I'd be willing to pony up.

Oh, and another Cena note, since Hydro brought up Otunga... he kept talking about 'getting his hands on two more', one of which was Otunga. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not only did he attack him at the hotel, I swear they've had a match already at some point, right?

[quote name='Chase']I think a reason why the audience is blindly following the faces is because a lot of today's audience is full of kids (and females). If WWE had done the "Edge kidnapping" and "Cena just won't leave" stories when the audience consisted of mostly 18-35 year old guys, Cena would have been booed out of the building, Barrett would get a huge pop, and Edge would either get booed or "Boring" chants.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. The crowd is kids and families that will cheer for anyone who is "on tee-vee."

WWE's popularity is stagnant right now; it's huge and profitable, so bully for them. But they're relying on a consistent, endless supply of cultureless knuckleheads who will cheer for anyone because they're celebrities.

007, you might as well ask yourself why people show up in the freezing cold to stand around Rockefeller Center each morning to wave and flail around Al fucking Roker on the Today Show. You'll come up with an answer, but it's not going to be anything more satisfying than "a lot of people are just stupid."

Damn, Cena. He goes and beats up Otunga, the one guy who was actually nice to him and tried to be friends with him. What a racist.
I'M BEING SARCASTIC, CHUPLAYER. DOES THIS MAKE IT OBVIOUS NOW?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Damn, Cena. He goes and beats up Otunga, the one guy who was actually nice to him and tried to be friends with him. What a racist.
[/QUOTE]
You're right though....this is wrestling, where racism runs rampant

Darren getting kicked out...justified.

Tarver though....all that "we didn't want him anyways" stuff wasn't needed. They moaned when Skip was injured...but shrugged when Tarver got put on the shelf

And this Otunga...I dislike him...but dude consistantly gets his back turned on him. Makes it look MIGHTY suspect and makes him look horribly weak. I don't care if he's suppose to be the powerfully powerless 2nd in line....at least turn your back on him when he gets his ass whooped!

All this start of the match "we're not supporting you" stuff doesn't sit well with me. It's too obvious in an industry where stereotypes and racism runs rampant

Batista's 18 year old daughter now has a sex tape out with some BF.Never heard of her before this but I doubt she'll get mainstream attention seeing as even top wrestlers are somewhat treated as C or B at best celebrities but I would think maybe at least something minor like TMZ.Apparently more on the way after this one too.

[quote name='Magiblaze']Batista's 18 year old daughter now has a sex tape out with some BF.Never heard of her before this but I doubt she'll get mainstream attention seeing as even top wrestlers are somewhat treated as C or B at best celebrities but I would think maybe at least something minor like TMZ.Apparently more on the way after this one too.[/QUOTE]

Haha.. dude lasted about as long as David Arquette's WCW title reign.

[quote name='Magiblaze']Batista[/QUOTE]
frD0o.png

[quote name='Magiblaze']'s 18 year old daughter now has a sex tape out with some BF[/QUOTE]
gKYHD.png

smh at TNA...
To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.

Cena's "taking them out one by one" thing is hurt by the fact that those guys come back on the next show...even Gabriel who they could have at least kept off TV for a week or two after he got thrown into the car.

In reference to quote about Hardy if it is true: fuck him I hope he ends up in jail. He already seriously injured one person and will eventually be on trial for drug charges if they stop moving his court date back. How does TNA punish him for this. WORLD TITLE.... Not good enough. CUSTOM WORLD TITLE.... Thats more like it.

I watched the 'preview' for the Hardy Show T-giving special where Matt claimed Jeff was clean from alcohol and drugs during the entire pregnancy with his girlfriend. Jeff then wandered into the camera said a few things and then said he needed to add to his list of what to be thankful, then mentioned being a father and how it was the best feeling ever...blah blah blah. The best part was, the guy was blatantly on something during the video and I find it hard to believe he was sober the entire time.

I liked Jeff in WWE and I won't hide that, he was entertaining (as long as he was never on a microphone) and he put on good matches. All respect was lost for the guy 5 days after he left WWE and was arrested on felony drug charges.

This is all my roundabout way of saying, TNA is fucking up by turning the other cheek here and it'll come back to bite them in the ass.

I seriously doubt TNA would let Jeff Hardy work if he was fucked up, and I'm sure Hardy isn't stupid enough to be doing drugs while he is in process of being charged for that drug sting.

[quote name='diddy310']Cena's "taking them out one by one" thing is hurt by the fact that those guys come back on the next show...even Gabriel who they could have at least kept off TV for a week or two after he got thrown into the car.[/QUOTE]

"comebacks" happen *within* episodes of Raw these days.

I said earlier that I missed the first half of Raw. I saw Cena give his Superstar™ of the Year speech, then he walked down to the ring and did his typical entrance. Before Otunga came out, they showed a replay of the entire Nexus beating down Cena, followed up by Barrett thwacking Cena twice with a steel chair.

I thought to myself "that...was earlier in the *show*? Aw, goddammit."

I get that Cena no-sells so hardcore that the only thing he will put over is being thrown through a floodlight but jeeeeeeeezus.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Damn, Cena. He goes and beats up Otunga, the one guy who was actually nice to him and tried to be friends with him. What a racist.
[/QUOTE]

I barely remember this joke. Refresh my memory.

[quote name='007']For what it's worth, I'll take Arquette over the completely awkward and playing to the *really* wrong crowd Dennis Miller from last year.

Oh, and John Cena? Man of his word? Gave you his word he'd leave the company? I think John Cena and I have differing opinions on what 'leaving the company' entails. Now, if John Cena had given his word that he'd maintain his normal course, but just not have sanctioned matches anymore, then maybe that would've been keeping his word. Semantics, I know.

I've tried and tried, but I still can't figure out why people go bugshit crazy for Cena. Hogan? I could see it. Austin? Definitely. Cena? I have no idea. None. And, the important part here is "bugshit crazy". Cheering is one thing, but this mouth-breathing motherfuckers EXPLODE when he appears. I just don't get it. I mean, it has to be him... they've yet to put a villain against him that warranted that kind of 'oh shit, he's finally going to get his ass kicked!' pop. Rant.

Oh, and since when have WWE writers decided it was fine to completely erase the line between faces and heels? Looking at the two top storylines recently, both Cena and Edge have been doing more heelish things than their counterparts. Cena sneak attacks people and refuses to leave the company, then just gives a speech about 'his word', which apparently makes it okay. Edge is setting up people to be murdered, and he's the face. I just don't really understand what's happened recently... it's not even like the Attitude Era anti-hero thing, it's literally Edge being a full-blown heel. One could even make the case that Cena attacking Nexus outside of the ring was more heelish than anything Nexus had done to him. It's just bizarre to me.

Weirdly, I'd call Orton the most consistent top face at the moment, just because he's a tweener, but they own up to it. I feel like they try to have Cena and Edge just get away with it by giving promos that just state the opposite of their actions, and it bugs me.

Because, like myke so aptly pointed out, Paul Bearer was technically just sort of murdered. Kane is obviously not a real nice guy, but Edge orchestrated something designed to END A MAN'S LIFE. That's, of course, after kidnapping him for a month. On the bright side, no matter how much the Cena storyline annoys me, it's better written than the Kane/Edge shit. I mean, christ.[/QUOTE]

Cena is taking a utilitarian approach for the good of the WWE Universe. He knows that what the fans really want is Cena's domination over evil, regardless of any bans or otherwise silly formalities that stand in his way.

Speaking of Hardy's custom belt, he supposedly nearly lost the damn thing on a flight recently. No truth to the rumor that airline employees returned it after being laughed at and ridiculed when they tried to sell it on Craigslist.

I was just reading a Raw review in which it actually stated "The real shame in Orton’s babyface run is that he hasn’t fought a real, credible top heel."

I totally agree, they really should have had him face... um... uh... hmm... well, shit. I guess his babyface run would be going better if they hadn't just turned Raw's top credible heel into a face. Circular logic!

Sorry, amused me. Seriously, though, who would you consider WWE's top heel right now? I get the feeling some of the realistic answers are going to make us sad.

[quote name='007']Sorry, amused me. Seriously, though, who would you consider WWE's top heel right now? I get the feeling some of the realistic answers are going to make us sad.[/QUOTE]
Del Rio, Barret, or Sheamus in my mind. Which is quite sad. Sheamus' run against Triple H was much more credible though than his current situation. Times like these I really miss Jericho.

That can't be true. Honestly, I can't think of a soul Orton faced during his title run, but...well, yeah.

Also, I was thinking of this the other day, but since 007 brought up the anemic WWE roster, try this exercise on for size:

Book the top three Wrestlemania 27 matches using the talent pool on hand:

WWE Title™
Other WWE Title™
Undertaker versus ???

And keep in mind that the goal is to create a compelling event that will garner the approx. 1 million PPV buys Wrestlemania normally does (I know, it was around 900K this year, but whatevah). What I'm trying to say is this: yeah, we all think the world of Daniel Bryan's in-ring work, but if you think he should main event WM in 2011, you're probably on the wrong track.

John Cena/Miz
Kofi/Edge
Undertaker/Punk

Bear in mind I'm a bit delirious right now from fighting off a cold, but that's what seems good when I put on my CeNation thinking cap.

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton (Raw title)
Edge vs. Christian vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio (Smackdown title)
Cena vs. Undertaker

I think they are pretty much fucked from a hype standpoint if Taker's not ready in time.

If the rumor of a WCW-centric Hall of Fame was true - maybe bring in Sting/Goldberg and throw them in there with some Nexus guys or The Miz for a one off feel good match.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mykevermin']That can't be true. Honestly, I can't think of a soul Orton faced during his title run, but...well, yeah.

Also, I was thinking of this the other day, but since 007 brought up the anemic WWE roster, try this exercise on for size:

Book the top three Wrestlemania 27 matches using the talent pool on hand:

WWE Title™
Other WWE Title™
Undertaker versus ???

And keep in mind that the goal is to create a compelling event that will garner the approx. 1 million PPV buys Wrestlemania normally does (I know, it was around 900K this year, but whatevah). What I'm trying to say is this: yeah, we all think the world of Daniel Bryan's in-ring work, but if you think he should main event WM in 2011, you're probably on the wrong track.[/QUOTE]

If you want a realistic look at how I think it will be booked.......

WWE Title: John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz
WCWWE World Title: Edge vs. well.. um... who the fuck is on Smackdown?
Undertaker vs. Sheamus

I could see Taker vs. Nexus going into Wrestlemania, with it being more like Taker vs. Barrett with a shitload of Nexus interference towards the end. Stipulations could be: Nexus wins, streak is over, Taker is gone forever. Taker wins, Nexus is "done" (Otunga could assume leadership in an nWo-B team role, a la Vincent) Meanwhile, Wade Barrett stays off TV for awhile to sell this crap that I'm booking through the minds of WWE Creative.

Well, not to handicap you somewhat, since I want it realistic, you can put Triple H in there, too.

Who else is on the shelf but expected to be back by WM? Anyone? Bueller?

WWE Title: Cena (c)/Miz
WHC: Edge(c)/Christian
Streak: Undertaker/Sheamus

In other matches excluding MITB and such:

Unification Match: DiBiase/Kingston
HHH/Barrett

[quote name='007']I was just reading a Raw review in which it actually stated "The real shame in Orton’s babyface run is that he hasn’t fought a real, credible top heel."

I totally agree, they really should have had him face... um... uh... hmm... well, shit. I guess his babyface run would be going better if they hadn't just turned Raw's top credible heel into a face. Circular logic!

Sorry, amused me. Seriously, though, who would you consider WWE's top heel right now? I get the feeling some of the realistic answers are going to make us sad.[/QUOTE]

Probably Wade Barrett? Maybe Miz.. he's a heel right? I can't tell sometimes with these new fangled WWE rasslers... maybe Michael Cole? :lol:

Here's the guy that fucked Athena Brotista:
477127_o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Batista sex tape has been discussed....

Anyone offended that she made one...but the guy was naked and she didn't show NOTHING??? (allegedly she's on twitter denying it...so i guess she's well on her way to being a full-clad whore)

I see her strategy....get a website interested in her so she can make a quick payday fully naked....

But from what I saw of that body....her and her lover lost (less than 5 mins playboy? unless that meow is memorizing...that's not anything you'd want to tape!!!)

And Batista obviously doesn't have a strong relationship with her if she's doing such things.

Parents gotta start being parents!

That Batista thing is widely circulated as a "fan interference" video or an "error" on WWE's part by allowing a fan to get backstage, but I'm pretty sure it's actually from the night when Vince McMahon claimed things would go wrong if he wasn't present to keep everything in check. It was also the night when the light "fell" during the Snitsky/CM Punk backstage segment. Both events were scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUxqNKEq68

Huh... thought I posted WM stuff a few days ago. Must've intended to, but never got around to it. Anyway, I was actually having a conversation about WM27 a few days ago, which spurred most of my thinking on, and my friend and I really struggled to come up with something that was both A) relevant to current WWE, and B) something we wanted to watch.

Before we get to WM, we've got to cover the Rumble. Since we've really overused the SURPRISE RETURN TO WIN!!!!!!! thing recently, I want to go with something similar, but just different enough to piss people off. My booking for that is we get down to #29, someone big like Cena or Orton, who is a beast and eliminates everyone in the ring so it's just them. The countdown hits, Cena is staring at the entrance way doing the 'come on!' motion. Punk gets up from the announce table, jumps in the ring, and eliminates Cena from behind. Punk wins, goes to WM.

In terms WM itself? Tough. First, I'm hoping (and so is WWE) that the reports that said Taker may not be back in time were to throw people off. Honestly, if they don't have Taker, they're fucked. Then, on a personal level, I'm okay with him not having a match, as nothing will top the past two years. Problem is, that also guarantees Taker is hanging on for at least another year, because I can't envision Taker's final match *not* being at Mania.

If he's healthy in time, my dream match-up would be Taker/Kane 3. Hear me out... the match will suck, but I think it's time for Taker to hang it up, and a final WM match with Kane is a nice way to go out. Not only do they history, they have unfinished business from this last story. It also gets Kane out of the way. If Taker doesn't retire this year, the most I see him sticking it out is one more, just to hit 20-0.

WWE Title: This is a tough one, because it has to do with your feelings on Miz. I'd love Miz to hang on to the belt until Mania, and it needs to be Cena. Once Cena finishes up the Nexus stuff, have Barrett move on to Orton, and have Miz start bringing up how Cena didn't take him seriously last year, so maybe he will now. There's still some nice story there, but... well, this whole Sheamus/Morrison thing is gumming up the works. Whichever one because #1 contender, it changes everything. I can't see them going with Morrison in a WM main event, so that means that he'd get a one month program at best. I don't know. For drawing purposes, keep the belt on Miz and have him keep squeaking out victories to piss the fans off, then give them their hero to dethrone him.

World Title: Totally unrealistic wants? Punk vs. newly returned face Jericho. That'd be a hell of a program. A lot of moves to make that work, though. Other unrealistic want? That IC three way at TLC? Move that up the card for Mania and make it for the WHC. Honestly, Smackdown isn't great right now, and I'm afraid that whatever happens, Edge is going to be a focal point. Unless it's an Edge and Christian feud, I don't want to see it. If forced to pick, I'd go with Edge/Mysterio. Why? It's safe and there aren't any other money matches without moving someone up.

Rest of card: Sheamus/HHH. random Divas match. Bryan/Ziggler for unification. Del Rio vs. Bourne (if ready in time). MitB (winner: Dashing Cody Rhodes. Why? fuck you, it's my WM card).

Now, all that being said, what I'd really love to see is the rumored WWE/WHC unification match. The roster is small enough now to make it work, and it'd make them seem important-ish again. Problem is, I don't what that means for the Rumble winner, or who would be involved. Still, that's a big draw in a year that seems to be lacking a clear one.

[quote name='007']Before we get to WM, we've got to cover the Rumble. Since we've really overused the SURPRISE RETURN TO WIN!!!!!!! thing recently, I want to go with something similar, but just different enough to piss people off. My booking for that is we get down to #29, someone big like Cena or Orton, who is a beast and eliminates everyone in the ring so it's just them. The countdown hits, Cena is staring at the entrance way doing the 'come on!' motion. Punk gets up from the announce table, jumps in the ring, and eliminates Cena from behind. Punk wins, goes to WM.[/QUOTE]

Shame this can't happen instead of the more likely HHH return.

The TLC match at the PPV between Kane & Edge has been changed. It'll now be
Edge, Kane, Mysterio, and Del Rio in a four-way TLC match.

Indeed I did, about three weeks ago. Caught a cold that night that I literally just got over this past Monday. Ugh. I recorded the whole song because I was going to post it in this thread and my phone crashed.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7892336&postcount=470

They're pretty fun. If you get a chance to check them out live, do it. Raveman has a mask similar to deadmau5.. he did that night, anyway

/edit: what the fuck at Renee Dupree's site banner?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back