The Carlos Cabrera, Hugo Savinovich, and Spanish Announce Table Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have recognized Dupree if his name hadn't been on there. He looks just awful.

Run-in by Matt Morgan?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Hulk-Hogan-Wedding-1026820.aspx

Hulk Hogan wed girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel in Clearwater Beach, Fla., but not without a rumble, People reports.
The wedding was interrupted by a fight that prompted a visit from the police. "Yes, police came to the scene but we have no details to report yet," a Clearwater police spokesman told the magazine. "We have no further comment at this time."
A fight broke out at the wedding, held Tuesday at Hogan's house, when a photographer tried to snap pictures of the couple during the ceremony, according to TMZ.
A family employee asked the photographer to leave, at which point the photographer allegedly pressed his forearm to the employee's throat and a fight started. The person was not specifically identified as a paparazzo.
No arrests were made because no one wanted to press charges, and the ceremony continued, TMZ said.
Hogan, 57, and McDaniel, 35, have been dating since 2008. The longtime professional wrestler and reality star split from his wife of 23 years, Linda, in 2007. They have two children together: Brooke, 22 and Nick, 20.

For some reason I imagine the Bollea family to be ridiculously uncultured... hm.

Hulk Hogan is a physical and emotional wreck, says Erik Hedegaard in Rolling Stone. At 55, he faces constant pain as a legacy of his years performing professional wrestling’s elaborate, bone-rattling choreography. “My tailbone is bent from landing on my ass, 400 times a year,” he says. “My back’s got all kinds of problems. My legs get numb. My hands are numb. My neck, too. I’ve got arthritis and scoliosis. I’m 6–4. I used to be 6–7.” At his peak, Hogan raked in $20 million a year; today, he has trouble paying his bills. To top things off, his wife of 23 years, Linda, has left him to take up with a pool boy. She’s living with him in the $18 million Florida mansion she used to share with Hogan, and has given him the keys to all of Hogan’s cars, motorcycles, and boats. “You live half a mile from the 20,0000-square-foot home you can’t go to anymore,” he complains. “You’re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife, and going to the Four Seasons.” Hogan admits that revenge sometimes enters his mind. “I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody’s throat. I mean, I totally understand O.J. I get it.”

Well only half of Japan is tattooed on his should. Ni is a giant window tattoo on his peck, and Hon is the blair witch looking moon rune on his shoulder. It was only a few months back some ugly dupree tattoo pics got posted here. I already forgot how bad they were. I would be afraid to take LSD if my forearms were always on fire.

- Former WWE Diva Taryn "Tiffany" Terrell is charging $2,000 per appearance plus hotel accommodation and transportation for her and her road manager.

Good thing her husband still has a good paying job, cause she ain't going to be hired for shit.

headlines-cf-feb5.jpg

I was going to counter the "hired for shit" comment, but actually...I think you're still right.

[quote name='strongpimphand']I see that Batista sex tape has been discussed....

Anyone offended that she made one...but the guy was naked and she didn't show NOTHING??? (allegedly she's on twitter denying it...so i guess she's well on her way to being a full-clad whore)

I see her strategy....get a website interested in her so she can make a quick payday fully naked....

But from what I saw of that body....her and her lover lost (less than 5 mins playboy? unless that meow is memorizing...that's not anything you'd want to tape!!!)

And Batista obviously doesn't have a strong relationship with her if she's doing such things.

Parents gotta start being parents![/QUOTE]

Pretty much.Daughter of a celeb letting out a sex tape then acting like they never wanted it released while trying to get famous themselves and a payday.Nothing special about her though, just "ok" on looks and seems to have a bit of a chunky ass/hips.Looks like she might have a decent chest though if it was only shown.Not too sure why he could be proud of the tape out except to say he fooled around with the daughter of someone famous when he couldn't last longer then 5 mins.

Hey guys does ROH have anything entertaining like the WWE? The promo with Generico and the other guy was pretty cool but I also like to have fun too. I don't know if they're worth any money or if I should just skip on it and watch something else. Do they have anyone awesome like Orton or entertaining The Miz?

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Hey guys does ROH have anything entertaining like the WWE? The promo with Generico and the other guy was pretty cool but I also like to have fun too. I don't know if they're worth any money or if I should just skip on it and watch something else. Do they have anyone awesome like Orton or entertaining The Miz?[/QUOTE]
Quality wrestling. Character wise, they're a thousand times less "sports entertainment" than the WWE - but it's a lot more believable.

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Hey guys does ROH have anything entertaining like the WWE? The promo with Generico and the other guy was pretty cool but I also like to have fun too. I don't know if they're worth any money or if I should just skip on it and watch something else. Do they have anyone awesome like Orton or entertaining The Miz?[/QUOTE]

I'll let you guys handle this one.

Wrestling wise ROH is pretty great and arguably has the best of the big three,but really lacks production wise although the deal with HDNet has helped.Might be worth a look into though if you're a hardcore wrestling fan.

For awesome wrestling and fun/entertaining gimmicks you want Chikara. As others have already pointed out, ROH is fantastic wrestling wise, but not so much in the "sports entertainment" area. If ROH ever did anything like that Jim Cornette might kill someone.

[quote name='JJSP']The TLC match at the PPV between Kane & Edge has been changed. It'll now be
Edge, Kane, Mysterio, and Del Rio in a four-way TLC match.
[/QUOTE]
da fuck outta here with that!!!!

ain't no way i'm watching that ppv.....what's the purpose????

The only reason I can think of for them doing that is to
get the title on Rey
, which I'll hate even more than the idea of Edge as a face having it. I love Edge but he just doesn't work as a face at all. While the booking certainly doesn't help with the way it's been, he hasn't really worked well as a face in the past either.

No not really... ROH is mostly a bunch of skinny pasty nerds like Generico giving each other lariats and head drops.

[quote name='strongpimphand']da fuck outta here with that!!!!

ain't no way i'm watching that ppv.....what's the purpose????[/QUOTE]ADR as WHC, perhaps!? DO WANT!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueSwim']ADR as WHC, perhaps!? DO WANT!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I was going to type that, but in quick reply there is not a spoilers tag....so I just left it like that.

This has been a funny way to end 2010 though when you think about it. In WWE land..

Miz as champ
Kane...still champ
Wade Barrett...unknown to begin the year...almost champ
Cena doesn't have the title
Orton not officially even in a storyline
Del Rio literally being the most entertaining character on SD
SD being depleted
MVP getting so frustrated at mid-card hell that he left
Shelton getting cut (he was horrible on the mic though :()
Drew McIntrye....period.
Shaemus's character and how he's not being allowed to midcard/job

Nexus' rise...and fall - thanks to injuries and Cena being put with 'em

Bryan Danie...Daniel Bryan's firing which still seemed like a work since he just happened to come back when? AT SUMMER SLAM!!!

.....Husky Harris and McGuillicutty or whatever as actual wrestling names
Cody Rhodes saving his career and becoming interesting with his gimmick

Shawn Michaels retiring....and not even stepping on WWE soil since

HHH literally not being on TV for a good part of the year (yay!)

Jericho having the best year character wise known to man....and exposing all the imitators on how far they have from being able to emulate him (Swagger and Miz)

Oh yea, Swagger winning the belt....and being the first champ to basically lose every match possible

I'm just sayin'...this has been crazy!

Ring Of Honor's iPPV is tonight

http://www.gofightlive.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ROH_Final_Battle_2010/807

ROH World Title Match
Roderick Strong defends vs. Davey Richards

‘The Hunt” vs. “The Truth”…at its bare bones that is what this match is, but with closer inspection, it is about so much more than that. This is about Roderick Strong proving he is the standard-bearer for ROH as we head into 2011, it’s about Davey Richards achieving the destiny that has evaded him thus far, and it’s about two former allies fighting tooth-and-nail over the most important title in professional wrestling. Not too long ago, Richards was contemplating walking away from wrestling after “Final Battle” and pursing other interests. Meanwhile, Roderick was fighting his way towards the ROH World Title, a goal he finally met at “Glory by Honor IX”, the same event where Richards announced his intentions to continue wrestling as well as told the world he would receive a title opportunity at “Final Battle”. Since September, Richards has spent a great deal of time in New Japan Pro Wrestling training for this contest while Strong has being working to establish his position as ROH World Champion. Now these two former allies will clash in NYC, they will show no remorse as they battle for the ROH World Title, they will pull out all stops as each man battles to fulfill their destiny.

Unsanctioned Match- Fight Without Honor
Kevin Steen vs. El Generico
*If Generico loses he will unmask
**If Steen loses he will quit Ring of Honor

At “Final Battle 2009”, the friendship between these two men came to an abrupt and shocking end. Kevin Steen laid waste to El Generico following their battle with The Young Bucks, and has proceeded to do the same at every available opportunity. Whether it be with Steve Corino at his side, while Colt Cabana stood by Generico’s, or standing on his own, Steen has made it his purpose in life to destroy El Generico completely. They have seen bloody street fights and deathmatches, Steen has found himself handcuffed and restrained in a straightjacket, Generico has been spat upon and humiliated, and ultimately, neither man is the same person they were one year ago. Steen has slowly becoming unhinged, attacking shadows and pursuing any fan that would have the audacity to wear a Generico mask. What at first seemed like a violent separation from his partner has turned into a violent separation from reality for Kevin Steen. He’s talking to masks as if they’re people, self-destructing as he attempts to destroy Generico, and hoping it will be better after he rids the world of Generico. For Generico, this journey started as one of growth and finding inner strength, but in recent months, Generico has found a darker edge that goes deeper than a simple mask change. As a matter of fact, Generico is growing to resemble Kevin Steen in personality if not actions. He too has become uncontrollable and unpredictable, but all in the hope that after “Final Battle” the world will right itself and Generico can step back into the light. But really, will all they have gone through and the changes they have undergone, will either man be able “go back to the way it was” after Saturday night?

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match
Jay, Mark, and Mike “Papa” Briscoe vs. The Kings of Wrestling and Shane Hagadorn

For a year The Briscoes and The Kings of Wrestling have battled over the ROH World Tag Team Titles. At “Final Battle 2009” after The Briscoes reclaimed the ROH World Tag Team Titles, the reunited KoW heralded their return by assaulting the new champions. Since that time the belts have changed hands (“The Big Bang”), the two teams had a bloody battle in Canada (“Death Before Dishonor VIII”), and the extended members of each family have gotten involved. Sara Del Rey suffered the wrath of the Briscoes at “Supercard of Honor V”, Mike Briscoe felt the repercussions on HDNet, and Shane Hagadorn has stuck his nose in whenever necessary. Now, with the Briscoes’ having exhausted their last title shot at the KoW, ROH officials have put The Kings & Hagadorn in a position to answer for all their crimes when they face off with the 6-time Tag Champions and the patriarch of their family. Both teams have found great success in NYC in the past, but it may come down to the 3rd man on each team. Mike Briscoe has never competed in the ring, and it has been over two years since Hagadorn has seen active ROH competition. The KoW and The Briscoes have told ROH officials that they have their respective partners in hardcore training, so which family will prove the stronger?

ROH Legends Collide
ROH World TV Champion “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. “The Notorious 187″ Homicide

Both Daniels and Homicide have established themselves as legends here in Ring of Honor, both have been champions in the past (Homicide with the World Title, Daniels with the Tag), and “The Fallen Angel” captured his first singles title less than a week ago. Now they will meet for the first time in years inside an ROH ring and battle it out. Each man is looking to earn themselves a shot at the ROH World Title and the winner of the Strong/Richards battle. Daniels may have come up short in his first bid but in his heart he feels one more stab is all he needs. Homicide, on the other hand, has gone undefeated since returning to ROH at “Glory By Honor IX” and will stop at nothing to get his hands back on the “Ring of Homicide” World Title. The Angel vs. The Rottweiler right in the heart of Homicide’s hometown; it’s not a question who the ROH faithful will be behind Saturday night. Can Daniels overcome the hometown advantage? Or will Homicide get one step closer to “his” title?

Women of Honor- Tag Team Challenge Match
Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb

For months both Haze and Del Rey have been clamoring for greater competition in Ring of Honor. They have battled one another a hundred times over and have essentially begged ROH officials to bring in some other challenges. The majority of women officials have found have been sub par in the eyes of Haze & Del Rey so a challenge was issued, Daizee find a partner, Sara find a partner, and battle it out at “Final Battle” to see just who the best woman in wrestling today is. Kong offered her partnership to Haze while Del Rey went out and found the only other woman she thought capable of standing beside her in the ring: Serena Deeb. Which pair will prove to be the dominant females?

Scientific Showdown
Colt Cabana vs. TJ Perkins

After months of blood and brutality, Colt Cabana removed himself from the Steen/Generico/Corino situation after the “I Quit” match at “Richards vs. Daniels”. Then, after being screwed out of wins two nights in a row, Colt pleaded with ROH officials to find him competition that was there for wrestling’s sake. The former Tag Team Champion was tired of the violence & pain and simply wanted to get into the ring and wrestle. Enter: TJ Perkins; a much heralded wrestler from the west coast who made his name with pure scientific wrestling. Perkins has battled in ROH on occasion throughout the years, but this is by far the biggest stage he has competed on. Both men are looking to showcase pure wrestling at its finest and live on iPPV is the perfect place to do it!

Tag Team Challenge Rematch
The All Night Express vs. Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole

Originally scheduled to take place in Mississauga, ON, this rematch from “Richards vs. Daniels” was postponed due to last minute line-up changes. In the original contest, Rhett Titus & Kenny King nearly slipped up due to their overconfidence but managed to recover and pickup the victory. And as if they were cocky already, earning a future shot at the ROH World Tag Titles has only served to elevate their egos to a whole new level. O’Reilly and Cole, while the newest faces in ROH’s tag team scene, have certainly made an impact in their bouts against The ANX, Steen & Corino, and The Bravados. As with Perkins, “Final Battle 2010” is the biggest platform they have ever had to showcase their skills but it’s against two of the toughest opponents they could face. The ANX are hungry for the belts, Kyle & Cole are hungry to prove themselves, which teams hunger will win out?

Special Challenge Match
Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt

Originally scheduled as Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny Omega, Kenny was forced to pull off the weekend events due to a serious ankle injury that is making it difficult for him to even put any weight on it. ROH officials scrambled to find a replacement for Omega, but a replacement came to them instead, a man who hasn’t been seen in Ring of Honor for many months now: Sonjay Dutt. Dutt, who hasn’t competed in ROH since “Civil Warfare”, told ROH officials that he wanted to prove himself once again, to show the world live on iPPV that this is where he belongs and the best way to do that is compete against one of the best wrestlers in the company. Will Dutt step up to the plate and earn his way back into ROH? Or will the former TV Champion & 2010 Survival of the Fittest winner dominate in NYC?

[quote name='Purple Flames']Seeing that card, I really wish I could still watch ROH on youtube.[/QUOTE]

?

its a iPPV. 15 bucks to stream it online.

[quote name='Sporadic']?

its a iPPV. 15 bucks to stream it online.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, but I still wish I could follow it regularly on TV or online.

Is the show taped? Strikes me as odd that ROH has a live PPV on a Thursday night (but, I suspect, you'll have more people at home than on a Friday or Saturday, so perhaps they're thinking that).

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Smackdown announcer Todd Grisham has been removed from the Smackdown announce team and has been replaced by Josh Matthews. Furthermore, it was suggested that Grisham should try and apply for a full-time position with the Fox Soccer Channel, which is what he does part-time. Grisham had not been on Vince McMahon's good side in the last few months, which is why Michael Cole was added to the Smackdown team.
vadernooo.jpg

ROH's TV show is easy enough to find on PWT and XWT.

Impact thoughts -

Impact tonight was fairly boring overall. Kinda bad in some ways, like the laughable brawl between AJ and Williams in a trailer/heel Knockouts dressing room. The brawl looked bad, and the area they fought in looked hilarious, with a tiny TV in the corner. AJ's "SHUT UP, HOOKER!" crack was amusing. Match-wise, Robbie E.-Lethal was hurt by outside stuff with Christy and Cookie, while RVD-Rob Terry was possibly Terry's best match ever, but that isn't saying much. The show-long deal with Pope seemingly being a corrupt preacher, or something, was... a storyline.

EY finding the old TNA World title in the trash (unseen, by the way) sure did make the championship itself seem like a bigger joke. There's a reason WCW only did this angle with the TV belt - it was basically a meaningless title, so turning it into a Saturday Night-only deal was fine. This is the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE, and they're treating it like it's a funny old prop - like when they pulled out an old X Cup in the Kevin Nash X Division Invitational Battle Royal at BFG '06. Plus, the gear of a comedy act in EY looking very similar to Jeff Jarrett's irked me. Also, if the end goal of this Immortal story is to bring order back, have Dixie in charge and make things how they were, then using the title that she'd almost certainly bring back as a symbol of the company being back in her hands as nothing more than second-match comedy prop really kills whatever importance it's going to have down the line.

Jarrett's segment, like last week's, was great. That was easily the best part of the show, and they're doing a good job of building up Angle-Jarrett for the PPV. JJ stealing Angle's intro RULED. The main event saw Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson get outsmarted by ROB TERRY. Now, Anderson's got the concussion as an excuse, while Morgan is just a dipshit. Also, they did the HBK-Owen enziguri bit to START the match. WWE milked a months-long angle with it, and TNA, while doing a concussion angle, just treats it as another spot. Oh well. It's not like the faces wouldn't have looked like fools at some other point in the storyline.

Screens -

Quotes -
Taz - Immortal Is playing MIND GAMES.
Morgan - I’m in the spot I’m I now because I had to choose between Immortal, my idol Hulk Hogan, and a guaranteed payday for the rest of my career - or I could stand up for Mr. Anderson. I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Tonight, we’re supposed to have a tag match against Jeff Hardy and Kazarian, and once that bell rings, all bets are off. If I’m down and they try to hit you with a chair, you’re on your own. I’ve done all I can to protect you from yourself. I’ve got your back, Ken, are you honest to God up to snuff enough to have my back as well?
Anderson - CHEESE AND RICE! Matt, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, but I’m a big boy. Not as big as you are, but I’m an adult - I can take care of myself… SOMETIMES. But you’re a wrestler, I’m a wrestler, WE’RE HERE AT THE TNA…IMPACT ZONE TO FRICKIN WRESTLE, SO THAT’S WHAT I’M GONNA DO - I’M GONNA WRESTLE! You wanna note from my mommy? Will that suffice? My doctor?
Morgan - This Is what you do every time - you don’t need to show me a note, BUT SHOW YOUR FANS, THE ONES HERE WHO CALL THEMSELVES ASSHOLES, IF YOU DON’T TRUST ME, BUT YOU TRUST THEM! THEY LOVE YOU, AND NONE OF THESE FANS WOULD EVER WANNA SEE YOU IN A TAG MATCH TONIGHT KNOWING IT WOULD JEOPARDIZE THE NEXT 20-30 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. WHAT ABOUT THE COMMITTMENT WE MADE TO CHRIS NOWINSNKI? When pissant promoters get In our way - WE TELL EM TO EFF OFF! I’m gonna put this in layman’s terms - look me dead In the eye, shake my hand - YOU 100 PERCENT GOT MY BACK? (Jeff Hardy comes out)
Fans - BOOOO! BOOO!
Hardy - You guys gonna have this match or not? One thing you left out - why didn’t you propose to Ken? YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE AN OLD-ASS BITCHY MARRIED COUPLE.
Morgan - Really!? COMIN GFROM HULK HOGAN’S BITCH BOY!
Anderson - And your makeup is running.
Morgan - Hot Topic wants Its belt back.
Hardy - MATT IS WORKING YOU. How do you know he’s not part of us? CRAZIER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. ALL YOU MARKS HERE IN THE IMPACT ZONE, WE’RE PRO WRESTLERS, WE’RE CONMEN! THIS IS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TITLE IN WRESTLER, AND LATER IN THIS TAG MATCH, IT’S GONNA HAPPEN. KAZ AND I ARE GONNA PROVE THAT WE ARE BAD-ASSES. BE THERE OR BE TRIANGULAR. YOU’RE WELCOME PUNKS!
Taz and Tenay - OH OH OH!
Taz - What are you doing? You’re not from Jersey or New York. It’s a Northeast thing.
Tenay - NO FIST PUMP!/
Taz - Cookie, the poor girl, is handcuffed to Christy Hemme. Wouldn’t mind trading spots with her.
Cookie - FIGHT BABY FIGHT!
Hebner - SHUT UP!
Robbie - COOKS! HELP ME!
Tenay - WHATEVER THAT SPRAY IS JUST HIT COOKIE!
Taz - Might be Raid.
AJ - Robbie could’ve been in Fortune, and some guys have the IT factor, but he don’t got it.
Eric - Lemme define irony for you - it’s you telling me about what Robbie E couldn’t get done when YOU LOST THE WORLD TV TITLE. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE THAT POUND-FOR-POUND BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!? I NEED YOU TO HOLD IT!
AJ - I’m gonna get it back!
Eric - YOU BETTER, BECAUSE I CAN GET ANYONE TO DO A FLAIR IMPERSONATION. Lethal does a good one!
Douglas - Where’s Des?
Magnus - I think he’s got the football stuff out of his system now.
Madison - AJ, GET OUT!
AJ - SHUT UP, HOOKER!
Madison - THIS IS MY LOCKER ROOMA ND YOU RUINED IT!
Jordan - What’s with the belt?
EY - I found it in the trash and now I’m the champ.
Hardy - There’s a lot of bullshit roaming around TNA now.\
Taz - Orlando Jordan in…the official Hooters girl uniform.
EY - Impact Zone…
Crowd - EY EY EY!
EY - Everybody knows that I’m a fighting champion. TONIGHT, MY BELT’S ON THE RINE IN THE MOST DANGEROUS MATCH EVER. THE BATTLE ROYAL!
Tenay - Inverted atomic drop and clothesline over the top for your partner. Why not?
Taz - Kara and Lara love this…it’s just…phenomenal…
Taz - I think I was in a Hooters once where the Hooters girl looked like Orlando. He’s…special.
Taz - Gen Me better be careful with those leg drops. And Jeremy better not turn his back on Orlando - could be bad.
Taz - Plancha by the massive-headed EY!
Taz - Orlando tagged himself in. Don’t think EY didn’t realize it, but there are many things he doesn’t realize.
Taz - Fantastic athleticism by Orlando, despite being dressed like a Hooters girl.
Taz - HOOTERS! I LOVE IT!
Mickie - Eric, who’s my partner?
Eric - Miss Tessmacher.
Mickie - SHE’S NOT A WRESTLER!
Eric - She wasn’t much of a secretary either. She only had two moves, and they won’t help her in the ring.
Taz - I’ll never forget Tara coming off the top of the cage.
Tenay - it was Mickie.
Taz - What’d I say?
Tenay - Tara.
Taz - Close. Some broad.
Ray - I’M BULLY RAY! TONIGHT, I START MY SINGLES CAREER!
Taz - Bully Ray… I like the sound of that…
Tenay - BUBBA BOMB!
Taz - BULLY BOMB!
Jarrett - Any man, woman, or child that can make me submit will get $100,000 of MY MONEY!
RVD - BISCHOFF! BISCHOFF, IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU PUT IN FRONT OF ME. I WILL CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD UNTIL I GET WHAT BELONGS TO ME - THE WORLD TITLE AND JEFF HARDY’S ASS!
Taz - Rob Terry with the bear hug - perfect for a guy built like a grizzly bear.
Tenay - EVEN THOUGH ANGLE ISN’T IN TNA, JARRETT USED HIS SPECIAL ENTRANCE LIFT!
Tenay - He’s got a Team Jarrett…ring any bells with you?
Taz - Well, I had a Team Taz. Didn’t have a cutman though.
Taz - There’s little kids that wanna fight him!
Jarrett - THE ONLY THING HE CAN SUBMIT IS A CHINESE BUFFET!
JB - THESE GUYS HAVE TAPOUT STUFF ON!
Jarrett - NO THUGS!
Jarrett - SHAMU, THIS IS UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - NOT SEAWORLD!
Jarrett - WHAT’S YOUR NAME!?
Jose - JOSE BUT MY FRIENDS CALL ME J!
Anderson - Good evening, assholes!
Assholes - ASSHOLES! ASSHOLES!
Anderson - WHO HAILS FROM GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN…. MISTERRRRR ANDERSON! ANDRSN!

Night of strange outfits...Orlando Jordan dressed as a Hooters girl and Madison wrestling in chainmail and one MMA glove.

[quote name='BlueSwim']ADR as WHC, perhaps!? DO WANT!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the late response to this one. 7 hours at work, straight to an oil change, then to the parents, then on a date has kept me away for 14 hours.

While I like the idea ADR winning the belt I have a hard time seeing Vince allowing it... Well I'm gonna go ahead and back pedal. I don't see it happening if Miz retains. Vince allowing Miz and ADR to be his two "top dogs" just will not happen. Miz will retain, again for one reason... Morrison will beat Sheamus and we will get Miz v. Morrison for the title at the Rumble.

That is just how I see things going down.

the only thing i liked about tonight's impact was Jay Lethal and Christy Hemme(for obvious reasons) and EY/OJ. The rest of the show was meh. The JJ MMA thing is funny to watch though. i love the mock celebration at the end.

Maybe she wasn't a plant:

What was it like meeting and doing a RAW Slammy segment with little 9-year-old Cayley? Aka “Miz Girl.” Aka “Scowly.”
The Miz: [laughs] Yes yes. The angry Miz girl! Aw, man that was arguably one of my favorite moments. That little girl literally made my WWE Championship win. When I got backstage, the only thing anyone could talk about was that little girl’s scowling face, being so mad at me. And as soon as I saw it I thought “that’s the exact fan reaction I wanted out of the crowd.” And sometimes you don’t get that. Sometimes fans see the camera and go “Oh, hey. I’m on camera.” She didn’t see it. You could see the passion that she had for Randy Orton and how mad she was that he lost. It made my day. I guess the dad actually called, because the next week, in my address, I talked about the fan reaction being one of shock and anger and I showed her picture again. So her dad called up and said that she was more than willing to come back if we ever needed her. So, of course, being WWE like we are, we totally leapt at he opportunity and took the reins.

And just going out there and getting on one knee…I mean, how do you talk to a little girl and then take something from a kid? You have to be so nice to them so that they trust you, and then you take it from them. And then they get really really mad. It was so great. And backstage, she was the shyest little girl. It was so cute to see her back there and everyone told me that when Randy came up to her she gave him a big hug and she was so shy and nervous that she couldn’t talk. And then to watch her go out there and start thanking her dad and her mom and her family. And then me, being the big bully that I am, taking the Slammy away from her. [laughs]

Something about that story just reeks "kayfabe"

Gotta give it to WWE, they seem to be at least garnering *some* interest from me. I watch Raw for the first time in ages, and now I'm actually interested in what happens at TLC. I *might* even watch SD! tonight.

One, I honestly don't believe that WWE would've planned something that elaborate.

Two, seeing her on the Slammy show demonstrated that she's not great at acting. Seriously, she struggled to even get the face right a second time.

Anyway, so apparently Michaels' big announcement video was really just a statement saying he's basically committed to WWE long-term and would never set foot in anyone else's ring. Which, really, is like the least surprising revelation ever. He's open to being an on-air character at some point, but he seems sincere about not wrestling again. Personally, I hope that's true, just so he can be the one guy that actually adheres to a retirement stipulation. Ha.

[quote name='007']Anyway, so apparently Michaels' big announcement video was really just a statement saying he's basically committed to WWE long-term and would never set foot in anyone else's ring. Which, really, is like the least surprising revelation ever. He's open to being an on-air character at some point, but he seems sincere about not wrestling again. Personally, I hope that's true, just so he can be the one guy that actually adheres to a retirement stipulation. Ha.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you have no idea how many idiots still think this shit is real, and that HBK was going to TNA, etc.

I actually miss Sonjay Dutt. :(

I wouldn't mind Miz vs. Morrison at the Rumble.

I completely forgot about both the Office and Impact yesterday... busy day. :(

Also.. people actually thought the girl was a plant? what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back