The Christmas Creature Wrestling Thread

[quote name='PhrostByte']Oh ok, I vaguely remember that.. was it your wrestling commentary?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember much other then it was pretty terrible.

On that note Punk totally owned that opening segment. I predict...
Nexus returns tonight with Punk revealed as the real leader. Either that or Punk is the RAW GM.

Ouch - DiBiase got the jobber's ring entrance (when they came back from commercial, he was already in the ring) and Santino got the full entrance treatment..

Yep,
Santino over DiBiase

It wouldn't make sense if Punk was the GM.....though it left the door open when the GM didn't dictate anything during htat segment

It just seems like Punk is going to proclaim he was the real leader of Nexus and that's why he gave up on SES and moved to Raw so he could dedicate more time to them.

Also, personally....I wanna see Percy Watson tonight.

DAMMIT!

.....and dammit WWE.....TAMINA = DRESSES ONLY! Don't let her wear pants. Don't let her wear tomboy clothes. No damn singlets with fucking flowers on it! Just dresses.

Shit, let her even wrestle in a damn dress! I gives...no fuck. Just dresses. That's when she looks like an 8

Cole: "There you are, right back in the middle of things again."
King: "I didn't ask for this match!"
Cole: "No, Miz did."

Yeah, the best way to win any argument is to instantly forget what you're actually arguing.

Damn, why wouldn't they hold Morrison and Miz for RR????

Next week????

Welp...we all know Miz ain't going to lose on a non-PPV night...

JACKSON ANDREWS = ANDREW JACKSON????

Was someone just reading history about our presidents and named him that way???

I'm beginning to think that King's resurgence as a wrestler is finally going to lead to his 'WrestleMania moment' that they always talk about. My hope is that whatever it is, it'll be his last match as an in-ring competitor.

I honestly can't think of any other reason he's so active all of a sudden.

I might just be reading too much into it.

Reading too much, yep. It's WWE - when something spontaneous somehow clicks magnificently with the crowd, they overdo it to the point that it's beaten into the ground. See also Daniel Bryan/Dolph Ziggler's 3 matches in one week.

Kidd's bodyguard looks like a fuckin' yokel from the neck up. I can't take him seriously because I keep picturing him in a "Home Depot" apron.

[quote name='mykevermin']Reading too much, yep. It's WWE - when something spontaneous somehow clicks magnificently with the crowd, they overdo it to the point that it's beaten into the ground. See also Daniel Bryan/Dolph Ziggler's 3 matches in one week.

Kidd's bodyguard looks like a fuckin' yokel from the neck up. I can't take him seriously because I keep picturing him in a "Home Depot" apron.[/QUOTE]
*Thank goodness i'm not the only one....though I pictured him working with me at Lowes when I did last year*

WWE booing rarely makes sense normally, but putting over Henry at the expense of two up and comers who have yet to make an impact?

fucking. Bizarre.

[quote name='007']WWE booing rarely makes sense normally, but putting over Henry at the expense of two up and comers who have yet to make an impact?

fucking. Bizarre.[/QUOTE]
AND dude just finished saying to Danielson that he was going to be the US champ soon....so that made 0% sense....

But it does make sense for Cole to say "I'm glad Miz undressed Alex Riley like that in the back..."

[quote name='007']WWE booing rarely makes sense normally, but putting over Henry at the expense of two up and comers who have yet to make an impact?

fucking. Bizarre.[/QUOTE]

I think the only Raw superstar with a longer tenure than Mark Henry is HHH. Not that that's any explanation, just a fun fact.

Speaking of words...maybe Michael Hayes called Henry the N word again, so they're giving him a few wins to make up for it.

[quote name='diddy310']Speaking of words...maybe Michael Hayes called Henry the N word again, so they're giving him a few wins to make up for it.[/QUOTE]
Well damn, can Darren Young be by Henry next time the shit happens????

At least justify why he's even on the Raw roster and has theme music...something!

[quote name='mykevermin']Reading too much, yep. It's WWE - when something spontaneous somehow clicks magnificently with the crowd, they overdo it to the point that it's beaten into the ground. See also Daniel Bryan/Dolph Ziggler's 3 matches in one week.

Kidd's bodyguard looks like a fuckin' yokel from the neck up. I can't take him seriously because I keep picturing him in a "Home Depot" apron.[/QUOTE]
Calling him "The Hammer" and have him carry a claw hammer.:rofl:

Oh shit....Danielson got the jobber treatment too!!!

Talk about shameful...gotta be over the time!

They better not end at 10:02...

Huh. It really seems like they want to build up Lawler/Miz.

Also, I assume they're going to hardcore sell this beating for Lawler.. I guess it's going to be Matthews/Cole next week announcing.

It was weird to hear Cole put over Daniel Bryan after their angle earlier this year.

"How long have you been married?"
"21 Years."
"Do you realize that if you had killed her on your wedding night, you'd be out by now?"

:rofl:

Bobby Heenan is hilarious.. I need to pick the DVD set up.

Here's a list of the DVD set's contents, pulled from an Amazon user review.

Disc 1 Documentary Chapters:

Chicago Root

Manage like a Wrestler

Orange Fire

Weasal Suit

Remembering AWA

Bright Lights, Big City

Heenan Family

WrestleMania

I Am Not a Weasal

Manager of Champions

Primetime

The Bobby Heenan Show

Commentating with Gorilla

Leaving WWE

WCW

Health Issues

Hall of Fame

Disc 1 Extras:

The Executioners

AWA Manager of the Year 1976
AWA All-Star Wrestling - 25th December, 1976

The Wrestling Bear

Centerfold

"Honey, I'm Home!"

The Other Weasel Suit

"I Am Not A Weasel"
Tuesday Night Titans - 2nd October, 1984

Bobby Heenan & Gorilla Monsoon go to Busch Gardens
Prime Time Wrestling - 12th December, 1988

Get Your Popcorn Ready

Golfing Tips with Bobby Heenan & "Mean" Gene Okerlund
Sterling Farms Golf Course - October 1991

Bobby's Big Entrance
WrestleMania IX - 4th April, 1993

Gorilla Monsoon Fires Bobby Heenan
RAW - 6th December, 1993

The Humor of Bobby Heenan

A Farewell to Gorilla
Nitro - 11th October, 1999

The Wedding Eulogy

"Freakish Noises"
WrestleMania XX - 14th March, 2004

Bobby Heenan's Induction into the WWE Hall of Fame
WWE Hall of Fame - 13th March, 2004

Disc 2:

Battle of the Managers
Bobby Heenan vs. Lord Alfred Hayes
AWA St. Paul, MN - 13th January, 1980

Weasel Suit Match
Bobby Heenan vs. Greg Gagne
AWA St. Paul, MN - 17th August, 1980

Handicap Match
Hulk Hogan vs. Nick Bockwinkel & Bobby Heenan
AWA - St. Paul, MN - 2nd May, 1981

Bobby Heenan vs. Salvatore Bellomo
Madison Square Garden - 26th November, 1984

Weasel Suit Match
Bobby Heenan vs. Ultimate Warrior
WrestleFest `88 - 31st July, 1988

The Royal Rumble Match
Royal Rumble - 19th January, 1992
Commentary By: Bobby Heenan & Gorilla Monsoon

Gimmick Battle Royal
WrestleMania X7 - 1st April, 2001
Commentary By: Bobby Heenan & Gene Okerlund

"I have a special announcement; Shawn Michaels has left the building!"
"WHO CARES?"
"I'll do it again if you don't wanna hear it."
"Who cares if Shawn Michaels has left the building?!"
".....................................Shawn Michaels has left the building."
"Will you stop?!"

"Did you ever say hi to Tatanka?"
"Yes."
"Did you do it properly?"
"Yes."
"You went 'HEY-how-are-ya-HEY-how-are-ya."
"HE DOES NOT talk like that!"

I like how at first Gabriel didn't have his hand up and then they showed Punk again and then they showed 'em and Gabriel finally had his hand up....

With this "new management" though....can we get the return of Tarver and Skip????

That ending felt....creepy though. Especially with that one camera that made it look like homemade footage being shot (Looking into the ring style)

....And is Wade now solo?

Did Cole (fucking again) slip up and say 'CM Punk is directing traffic' during the beat down, or was I hearing things?

That wasn't a huge shock, but I'm curious to see where they take this. I'm doubly curious to find out where this leaves Barrett.

another reason why I love the Weasel!

Can we start a countdown to see how fast John Cena dismantles CM Punk and his nation of domination?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOXoS9-CFQ&feature=related[/media]

Pretty boring show at times, and some of the booking was just bizarre. They build up Kidd as a contender by having him lose to MARK HENRY of all people, who then also destroys his bodyguard, who so far has done nothing except stare at people. Kidd could be paying him TNA Bux and still be overpaying the dude. Orton-Sheamus was about the only good match on the show, as Miz-King dragged on, with only the comeback at the end really working. Loved Miz's destruction of Lawler after it though - it was definitely an example of him getting his heat back and then some. Danielson was completely wasted with a one minute match that didn't even get an intro while the divas tag match did and went much longer to boot. Punk stirring the pot throughout the night against Cena was amusing, and then paid off well with him being revealed as the new leader of Nexus. He's now arguably the company's top heel, although he's in a strange position of being cheered way more than he is booed - when he put the arm band on, the place roared its approval by chanting his name. Oh, and Miz-Morrison is happening next week, which I guess means King gets a proper one-on-one title shot at the Rumble. I approve of this.

Screens -

Quotes -
Cole - Tonight, a rivalry is renewed - PERHAPS THE RIVALRY OF 2010 - SHEAMUS TAKES ON RANDY ORTON!
Cena - LAST WEEK’S EXCITEMENT IS CARRYING OVER TO TONIGHT! (fans boo) You know how guys grab the mic and talk about what happened last week? WELL I’M GONNA DO THAT THIS WEEK. There’s a lot of energy in the room. We were fresh off of TLC, there was a roast of Vickie - IT WAS A PARTY. But every party has its pooper. After a match with Dolph Ziggler, THIS happened. Considered the party officially pooped on. I brought this on myself… (crowd chants loudly for CM Punk) I know why they cheer - I did bring it on myself. For those who don’t know, in my pursuit of the Nexus, I accidentally spilled his diet soda. Seriously, it was an accident. I set him back 75 cents TO A DOLLAR AND A HALF, and I was so out of line that I understand why he met me on SD to do this. All calorie-free frustration aside, do you know how much energy it took to lift Vickie that high? Punk, I can’t replace that diet soda, but I can let you air your grievances!
Punk - He comes out every Monday, he’s excitable, HE THROWS HIS HAT AT SOMEONE. I’m so impressed by that - how you get everyone to believe you’re the everyday man. BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU’RE HEARTLESS AND DISHONEST. There’s millions who want to believe it’s about a spilled diet soda, but THIS GOES WAY BEYOND MY SPILLED DIET SODA. Oh yeah. YOU WERE FIRED, YOU WERE GONE. YOU GAVE A TEAR-INDUCING SPEECH ABOUT SEEING YOUR MOM, YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND YOU’D BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD. And what happened? YOU CAME BACK THAT NIGHT, THE NEXT WEEK, AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT. Telling the people who aren’t as wise as I that your WORD IS WORTHLESS. Then there’s TLC. You have Barrett beaten, but that’s not good enough for you. YOU DRAGGED THE MAN OFF TO THE SIDE OF THE STAGE AND DROP 15 STEEL CHAIRS ON HIM! AND I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU THINK THAT’S ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.
Cena - BALDERDASH! 15 CHAIRS, THAT’S INSANE. IT WAS 23 STEEL CHAIRS! And in case you forgot, Nexus gave me 5,000 beatdowns, made me their slave, AND ended my career.
Punk - You wanna talk about ended careers? YOU ENDED THE CAREER OF MY GOOD FRIEND DAVE BATISTA. This is a reoccurring pattern with you. You have him beat, THEN AA HIM OFF A CAR THROUGH THE STEEL RAMP I’M SITTING ON WHICH ENDED HIS CAREER.! Now let’s talk about Vickie - I’m surprised she doesn’t quit based on the abuse you give her. It’s not just the physical abuse, but it’s the verbal abuse.
Cena -- It’s the this and that. Well, one, Batista broke my neck. Two, he showed up on Raw and QUIT. And C, I didn’t single out Vickie - I TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY. Cole, he has an anonymous fetish with Justin Beiber, and has “the Miz” manscaped below his bellybutton. Look at me - I look like the sex child of the Hulk and Grimace. Then there’s you.
Punk - WHO ISN’T LAUGHING. YOU’RE NOT FUNNY! This is all gonna stop - YOU KNOW I’M RIGHT. You will change. I will facilitate that change. John, look at me - the first two attacks were warning shots. SOMEONE’S STANDING UP TO YOUR BARBARIC WAYS. Your phony HUSTLE, LOYALTY, AND RESPECT isn’t gonna cut it anymore. I know the real you, and it’s gonna stop. (massive Cena chant)
Cena - Doesn’t sound like anything’s stopping anytime soon. You’re talking a big game, and the brilliant thing about WWE is we don’t have to sit through the People’s Court - THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO SETTLE THE ISSUE.
Punk - WE DO, RIGHT THERE.
Cena - RIGHT HERE, IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WWE UNIVERSE! So, are you gonna talk all now or do you wanna dance…
Punk - WE CAN DO IT LIVE ON RAW, RIGHT!? Thank you for being oh so predictable. This isn’t the Cena show, it’s the CM Punk show. And this isn’t happening on your terms, it’s happening on mine. I’ll be in the ring later calling YOU out. If you think the last two attacks were shocking, I’ve got a real eye-opener for you. The real surprise happens later tonight, and it’ll be a night you’ll never forget. THIS IS RAW. THIS IS ABOUT FUN, so on behalf of myself, I would like to wish you and your fans, a very happy new year!
Cole - IT’S A COBRA FOR CHRISTMAS!
Cole - DOUBLE COBRAS!
Cole - Morrison was always second-fiddle to the Miz. He can’t admit that he’s not as good as the Miz!
King - What did you get for Christmas other than drunk?
King - You’ve been brainwashed by the Miz - but then again, you could be brainwashed with an eye dropper.
Morrison - It’s gonna be next week - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE.
Kidd - Are you a millionaire?
Bryan - No.
Kidd - THEN WHY ARE THE BELLAS HANGING AROUND YOU!
Josh - MARK HENRY IS THE STRONGEST MAN ON THE PLANET!
Cole - I’m glad Miz undressed Alex Riley in the back!
Miz - I know each of you are intimidated by me. JOHN MORRISON SHAKES IN MY PRESENCE. Lawler needs to change his Depend’s when I’m around - I’M THE MOST MUST-SEE WWE CHAMPION! I DON’T GET INTIMIDATED, I INTIMIDATE. I know you think I’m the best brawler, the best fighter, but that’s not all I am. NOBODY compares to me in the WWE. (What?) NOBODY COMPARES TO ME IN THE WWE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW!? All the golden age classics, the Gagnes, the Theszes and Races of history don’t hold a candle to my ability or my talent. YOU ALL SOUND LIKE DUCKS - WHAT WHAT WHAT SHUT UP WHILE I’M TALKING. I AM A SCIENTIFIC MASTER OF THE ART OF WRESTLING. (What?) ARE WE GONNA DO THIS ALL DAY!? (What?) REALLY!? SHUT YOUR MOUTH I WANT SILENCE WHILE I’M TALKING. TONIGHT, I WANT YOU TO PHONE A FRIEND, E-MAIL, AND TWEET EVERYONE BECAUSE I’M GOING TO DESTROY JERRY LAWLER. IN HONOR OF ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, BECAUSE I’M THE MIZ AND I’M AWEEESOMMEEE!
Josh - Jerry Lawler INVENTED this business.
Cole - But he’s no Miz.
Josh - Miz is half King’s age - the fact that he can get in the ring at all is a testament to the kind of human being he is.
Cole - Eh, anyone can get in the ring!
Crowd - BORING.
Cole - This is getting uncomfortable.
Punk - ALL HAIL KING SHEAMUS.
Sheamus - Thanks Punk.
Punk - How many times has Cena gone out of his way to make you look bad? I don’t wanna make you relive that - but keep a special eye on things, because I’m doing this not just for me, or you, but for everyone who’s been on the other end of his needless brutality. Good look against Randy Orton, tonight.
Sheamus - Thank ya, Fella. But I don’t need any luck!
Cole - AND I QUOTE! I can only hope that everyone in the WWE Universe enjoyed the holidays. I vow that this year will be the greatest year in the history of Raw… (Miz attacks King)
Josh - Randy Orton is Lord Voldemort.
Josh - RANDY ORTON IS THE MOST INTIMIDATING WWE SUPERSTAR IN HISTORY!
Fan - GO BACK TO IRELAND!
Cena - CM SUCKS SAID THIS WAS GONNA BE HIS SHOW.
Cole - Punk.
Cena - CM Sucks said he was gonna call me out.
Cole - Punk.
Cena - SURPRISE. I SHOWED UP EARLY. IF YA WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!
Cole - Punk said that Cena would QUOTE - change.
Cena - That’s the big surprise. We’re playing games and this is the “play CM Sucks Music and NO CM SUCKS!” If CM Sucks won’t come here, I’ll go find CM Sucks.
Cole - IT’S THE NEXUS!
Otunga - Look John, this isn’t what you think. 2 weeks ago, you assaulted me with a chair. I watched you take out Wade and every member of Nexus and it’s EXACTLY what you said you were gonna do. So I made a decision - NEXUS is under new management now. I don’t wanna have a conflict with you - let’s start over and move forward. Start the new year off right. I wanna offer you a truce.
Cena - David. I know why you and your group did what you did to me, and if I thought for one second that one word you said was genuine, I’d shake your hand. You wanna know why I got to all of you? Cuz I watched ya, studied ya, and you’re nothing more than a slimy, manipulative WORM of a man! I DON’T TRUST YOU. There will be no moving forward. You got 2 options - turn around and move backward, or you throw hands and see what happens.
(after Slater hits Paydirt)Cole - SLATER-LATER!
(after he puts on N armband)Crowd - CM PUNK! CM PUNK!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']I think the only Raw superstar with a longer tenure than Mark Henry is HHH. Not that that's any explanation, just a fun fact.[/QUOTE]

Undertaker.

Now, lets talk RAW or at least the ending. CM Punk being the face of Nexus didn't really come as a surprise to me. However, I get the feeling we will now get to see a new WWE odd couple take them down. Gonna call it right now. Barrett comes back and helps Cena take down "the monster he created." Not saying it is what I wanna see, but I definitely think it is what we're gonna see.

[quote name='neocisco']I thought the same thing at first but he said Raw.[/QUOTE]

I was just going back to edit my post.

Is there anyone on SD with the tenure of the Undertaker, hasn't he been on SD since like 2003?

[quote name='cdubb1605']I was just going back to edit my post.

Is there anyone on SD with the tenure of the Undertaker, hasn't he been on SD since like 2003?[/QUOTE]

Rey?

bread's done
Back