The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to do some Horde later?

Leaving l4d sealed till tomorrow. What's the online community like on the 360 version?

I'm holding of on WaW till next month when I can grab it for 40.

[quote name='Brak']:rofl:

That's tight how TFN and I are in that movie.[/quote]

The main guy will sell you a house now.

Shane-Bio-Photo%20100.jpg

http://www.galvestontexasmaps.com/Galveston Real Estate Page.html

"Buy this house, bra."

Yeah. I discovered that a few years back when I was convinced that he played Cyclops in the X-Men movie.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're gonna catch The Gay if you keep calling JFD guapo.[/quote]

i think i've got that under control.

My microsoft gaming receiver doesn't work and it pisses me the fuck off.

It just blinks and my 360 controller just blinks, and they just fucking hate me. I'm about to tear this bitch up.

[quote name='Chika']wow. someone needs to get a hobby other than gaming.[/QUOTE]

I golf in the not winter, am big into choir/music, starting to learn parkour, love reading, and like doing stupid shit with my friends.

I hope to add "in a band" to that list of hobbies next year.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I golf in the not winter, am big into choir/music, starting to learn parkour, love reading, and like doing stupid shit with my friends.

I hope to add "in a band" to that list of hobbies next year.[/quote]

oh shit!
internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']"I like to jump on shit, act like an ass, and call it parkour" - DarthPuma[/QUOTE]

That's kinda what I thought about it at first, but then I went out and gave it a shot it was really fun, even though I'm absolutely awful at it.

Speaking of hobbies, I really need to learn guitar one of these days.

[quote name='Moxio']Pumped for P4? Understatement. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I wasn't till I read the RPG gamer review. Now I can't wait, and I've hardly scratched the surface of 3.

Chika, you wanna tell me some old ska stories?

[quote name='TheRock88']So we traded away Dallow for this kid?

:wall:[/QUOTE]
Awesome trade.

[quote name='DarthPuma']:lol:

I wasn't till I read the RPG gamer review. Now I can't wait, and I've hardly scratched the surface of 3.

Chika, you wanna tell me some old ska stories?[/quote]

who needs old ones when i've got new ones? goin to a show tomorrow. perfect thyroid is playin a charity reunion show.

Let me know how it goes!

I'm about ready to get my license so I can start driving to shows that aren't shitty/local/hardcore.

What the hell is this industrial stuff that is being discussed in Industrial Thread. I youtube'd some of those bands and they were really weird. I don't want to say bad, because I didn't listen to much, but definitely weird.

You guys know any bands like Godspeed You Black Emperor?

Microsoft Excel.

When I enter something into a cell, I want that value automatically entered into a different cell on a separate sheet.

I assume you type in a reference cell, but I don't know how to do it cross sheet.

ex. I type something into B10 on sheet 1, I want that value to display itself in A10 on a different sheet.
I would guess that I type something like "sheet 1 B10" into cell A10.

[quote name='Chika']cuz he's the one who threw the gay at you?[/QUOTE]

didn't dallow talk about linens, drapes, and tapestries? are you sure that he didn't throw *dallow*? :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is corrosivefrost going to skank too? If so, take humiliating pics to post on the Internet.[/quote]

i doubt it. he's not into the entire ska thing. i'll prolly go with my best friend. she's a bigger skank than i am. yes, i went there.

and on that note, gnight OTT

[quote name='crystalklear64']Microsoft Excel.

When I enter something into a cell, I want that value automatically entered into a different cell on a separate sheet.

I assume you type in a reference cell, but I don't know how to do it cross sheet.

ex. I type something into B10 on sheet 1, I want that value to display itself in A10 on a different sheet.
I would guess that I type something like "sheet 1 B10" into cell A10.[/quote]

copy/paste works in some instances.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Microsoft Excel.

I would guess that I type something like "sheet 1 B10" into cell A10.[/QUOTE]

I think it's Sheet1!A1 where Sheet1 is the name of your cross sheet.

Edit: =Sheet1!B10 in A10 on the other sheet, I think.

haha! I prevail!

to reference another sheet you just use the sheet name then a !.

So...
in the cell you type "=sheetname!A10"

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think it's Sheet1!A1 where Sheet1 is the name of your cross sheet.

Edit: =Sheet1!B10 in A10 on the other sheet, I think.[/QUOTE]
Doh. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back