The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']You put bleu cheese on your hot dogs? Interesting...[/quote]

No, I put it on the baked potatoes. The chili was left over from hot dogs from last night

i didn't get it since I'm a lvl 61 already and since it takes up a slot in your Create a Class slots, I rather just earn it myself since I'm so close.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Anyone else up for Gears in about 30 minutes?

Stoneface, we can play later tonight if you want?[/quote]

nvm... my family just mobbed the TV, so I probably can't play.

If we can get a full team I'll be down after I take care of some stuff. Like 30 minutes or so?

Is there any reason to get the XBLA Banjo if I already have the N64 cart?

I'm gonna grab my collection back from my grandma when I pick up that elliptical. The kids don't play the N64 since I gave her my gamecube. I'm pretty sure it's worth about a c note, but I won't be selling.

Haha, my stepdad just bought my mom a 20k Lincoln Navigator when we're struggling to make house payments. I can manage money better than he can, and he's nearly 40.

[quote name='DarthPuma']If we can get a full team I'll be down after I take care of some stuff. Like 30 minutes or so?

Is there any reason to get the XBLA Banjo if I already have the N64 cart?

I'm gonna grab my collection back from my grandma when I pick up that elliptical. The kids don't play the N64 since I gave her my gamecube. I'm pretty sure it's worth about a c note, but I won't be selling.[/quote]

I wish I had more N64 games, but the only plays that sells them used around here really jacks up the price :bomb:

[quote name='DarthPuma']What system do you own it on?

EDIT:
360 I see.

Budge, are there a ton of people on on the PC version?[/quote]

Oh yes, there are absolutely tons of people playing it on PC. I am also gonna get the 360 version eventually.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']It won't let me download any of the Gears or Call of Duty stuff. :wall:[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='manthing']My Gold Lancer won't show up as my default weapon

:bomb:[/quote]

Yeah, t hat is how it is for everyone.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I wish I had more N64 games, but the only plays that sells them used around here really jacks up the price :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I was at a pawn shop yesterday and the guy had a pretty decent selection of n64 games for 5 bucks a piece. I was gonna grab Starfox but I didn't want to break a 20. Now I wish I would have, I've never beaten that game.
He also had that NBA Courtside 2002 gamecube game that used to be worth a bunch of money, but I didn't grab it because I wasn't sure if it was still worth anything.
I also found an E.T. Atari cart at goodwill. I love pawnshopping!

What's the versus like budge?

I'm probably not going to open it until I can get a mic. I'll go to walmart and see if I can find a cheap one.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I was at a pawn shop yesterday and the guy had a pretty decent selection of n64 games for 5 bucks a piece. I was gonna grab Starfox but I didn't want to break a 20. Now I wish I would have, I've never beaten that game.
He also had that NBA Courtside 2002 gamecube game that used to be worth a bunch of money, but I didn't grab it because I wasn't sure if it was still worth anything.
I also found an E.T. Atari cart at goodwill. I love pawnshopping!

What's the versus like budge?

I'm probably not going to open it until I can get a mic. I'll go to walmart and see if I can find a cheap one.[/quote]

The versus is really cool, you basically just play the regular campaign levels. Except 4 people get to be the special infected and you can choose where you spawn at. (2 people are hunters, 1 is a boomer and 1 is a Smoker. Tanks are randomly chosen at points)

Then the survivors try to get to the end of the level, and they get points for killing lots of zombies, having lots of people make it to the end and having lots of health at the end. Then the people who were playing as zombies, switch over and play the exact same level but as the Survivors.

Basically you play through the entire campaign like that and which ever team has more points at the end wins.

Fallout 3 is soooo buggy. I'm doing the Lincoln Memorial quest. I'm just about finished with it and all I have left to do is meet up with this dude. So I fast travel to the meeting location and he isn't there. I wait a while and he's still not there. So I'm reading through this FAQ to see what's up and apparently the game actually makes NPCs walk to quest points and there's a chance this guy might have died along the way. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back