The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']The versus is really cool, you basically just play the regular campaign levels. Except 4 people get to be the special infected and you can choose where you spawn at. (2 people are hunters, 1 is a boomer and 1 is a Smoker. Tanks are randomly chosen at points)

Then the survivors try to get to the end of the level, and they get points for killing lots of zombies, having lots of people make it to the end and having lots of health at the end. Then the people who were playing as zombies, switch over and play the exact same level but as the Survivors.

Basically you play through the entire campaign like that and which ever team has more points at the end wins.[/quote]
I played a little bit of versus last night. Unless I missed it, it sucks that there isn't a way to actual pick if you want to be a survivor or a zombie and to pick between which special you want to be. I managed to kill one guy as a smoker but I got killed instantly the two times I tried playing as a hunter.

[quote name='dcfox']Fallout 3 is soooo buggy. I'm doing the Lincoln Memorial quest. I'm just about finished with it and all I have left to do is meet up with this dude. So I fast travel to the meeting location and he isn't there. I wait a while and he's still not there. So I'm reading through this FAQ to see what's up and apparently the game actually makes NPCs walk to quest points and there's a chance this guy might have died along the way. :bomb:[/quote]

Wait 24 hours. I had the same problem. Go to the location you meet him at and just let that shit wait for 24 hours.

those marketplace sites worked fine for me until the whole world found out about this. Got my Golden Lancer and theme though (even though the theme sucks and I have yet to touch Gears multi).

I knew Legendary was gonna stink... but not this bad. :cool:

SO linear.

I can't. I'm at work.

I added it to my download queueuqueuequeueueeee, though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How do I link my Ubi account to my Gamer Tag for that free Altair skin for PoP?[/QUOTE]

Through the ubisoft website, I believe... shit, their website sucks. it's nowhere to be found on there... google search turns up nothing but an exclusive map for ghost recon called nowhere. I tried looking at the PoP site either and there was a register thing, but it didn't seem to be anything other than email spam list. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hmm, I think I lost my headache.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sorry Rock, lunch time. What time will you be around later?[/quote]

Ah, ok np. I'll be available anytime before 6 pm PST.

Toshiba 37". Turned it on, TV looked kinda shitty (as expected with coax, but I don't watch TV), 360 looked unbelievably amazing (HDMI).

Then it went black after like 5 minutes. Turned off the TV, then on. Then it went black again after like 2 minutes, but this time the sound went crazy with crackling. Turned off, then on, and it went black and sound went crazy within 5 seconds. Now it won't turn on at all.

Taking it back for an exchange now. Hopefully the second one will work. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Toshiba 37". Turned it on, TV looked kinda shitty (as expected with coax, but I don't watch TV), 360 looked unbelievably amazing (HDMI).

Then it went black after like 5 minutes. Turned off the TV, then on. Then it went black again after like 2 minutes, but this time the sound went crazy with crackling. Turned off, then on, and it went black and sound went crazy within 5 seconds. Now it won't turn on at all.

Taking it back for an exchange now. Hopefully the second one will work. :lol:[/quote]

At least you purchased it in store so you can easily return it.

Sorry to hera that rokko.

I just installed my new router. But the funny thing is, under the new NXE when you test the connection, it doesn't show if you have an open or medium NAT like you did under the old interface!

So now I can't tell if I have NAt issues until I actually encounter them.

I gotta try my PS3 because that should tell me my NAT configuration.

Just bought this:
x3-ghostblue-p1010127_RESIZED.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait, why are you guys omitting Rushmore? :|[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

[quote name='munch']Totally, I'm an idiot. Rushmore is the best.[/quote]

It's my favorite of his.

So I really wish my Comcast digital cable remote had an input button, so I could ditch the TV remote all together. :[

Bottle Rocket > Royal Tenenbaums > Rushmore > the rest

[quote name='Rocko']So I really wish my Comcast digital cable remote had an input button, so I could ditch the TV remote all together. :[[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back