The finger-pointing thread.

finger015.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']DAMN! How could I forget about Picard? Good job GuyWithGun! :applause:[/quote] :D Thanks. I almost smacked myself in the head when I realized that wasn't on here yet, and put it up as fast as I could.

Go Team Venture! (They're sort of pointing)

Edited out the right half because someone might have a tizzy, but you should remember where the full one is from:

Been thinking of doing this one for a few days, and just decided to edit it today

YOU are the leader of a rebel....are those cinnamon buns on your head?

dvader.gif

Do not fail me again......Admiral.

Oh, boo-frickety hoo, a hoarder got your $2 copy of Stickfighter XXVII!

I am not ruled by polls. I want more death.

Nice job, guys... kinda pissed I got beat to the Lyndie, but thanks to HumanSnatcher for being the one to do it.

Here we go with love and respect to the New York Dolls... new album coming soon!

[quote name='Wolve22']http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FCXtOjCJ4GIq9M:perso.wanadoo.fr/kwik-e-simpsons/wallpapers/nelson-1024x768.gif

HA-HA

EDIT: Okay every time I try to post a picture I hit the "insert image" button and provide a URL. The picture pops up in the post but when I hit submit it shows a link. How do I fix this?[/quote]

That's probably because you didn't use the original URL.

http://perso.orange.fr/kwik-e-simpsons/wallpapers/nelson-1024x768.gif

The one you used has a google link in the first part. Try posting with the link I provided above.

[quote name='Scobie']Nice job, guys... kinda pissed I got beat to the Lyndie, but thanks to HumanSnatcher for being the one to do it.

Here we go with love and respect to the New York Dolls... new album coming soon![/quote]

Sorry about that man lol. I sat on it for a few days and was thinking about it, but didn't know if someone would have a cow over the thing, then I got the bright idea to crop out the right side lol

Honestly, that is the first picture I thought of when I read the first couple of posts

[quote name='GuilewasNK'] Aww. How cute.[/quote]
Hee hee, the picture says, "Giant Peach," hee hee. Ah...I'm mature. :)

bread's done
Back