The finger-pointing thread.

sGT1003%20-%20Chinese%20Finger%20Trap.jpg
:lol:

Osaka is thinking about thinking about pointing at something. It's the thought that counts.

[quote name='Apossum']

Osaka is thinking about thinking about pointing at something. It's the thought that counts.[/quote]

I don't know much about the show, but here is one of them.

[quote name='wubb'] *pic*
FDR - ladies man[/QUOTE]

wow, women were really ugly back then!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

I don't know much about the show, but here is one of them.

*pic*[/QUOTE]

I stated watching it recently and it's alright. From the way people talk about it, I thought it would be a lot more off-the-wall, slapstick funny; but it's really just a straight after-school TV show for younger Japanese girls, for the most part.

this doesn't appeal to me a whole lot and I've started doubting the ummm...psychology of the grown men on the internet who recommended it to me :lol:

It has it's moments though where it's genuinely hilarious though.

[quote name='Apossum']I stated watching it recently and it's alright. From the way people talk about it, I thought it would be a lot more off-the-wall, slapstick funny; but it's really just a straight after-school TV show for younger Japanese girls, for the most part.

this doesn't appeal to me a whole lot and I've started doubting the ummm...psychology of the grown men on the internet who recommended it to me :lol:

It has it's moments though where it's genuinely hilarious though.[/quote]

I heard nothing but good things about it. I just haven't gotten around to checking it out. I have varied tastes in anime though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I heard nothing but good things about it. I just haven't gotten around to checking it out. I have varied tastes in anime though.[/QUOTE]

yeah, there's nothing not to like. it's just saccharine-sweety-cutesy a lot of the time.

[quote name='Apossum']:lol:

wow, women were really ugly back then![/quote]and non of them are showing off any ankle
icon13.gif

[media]http://www.aircapitaldropzone.com/gallery/Thumbs%20down.jpg[/media]

[quote name='DJ K8E']
In tribute to the days when I was "that weird girl who watches wrestling". So long ago, that was...[/QUOTE]

*SHUDDER*

bread's done
Back