The finger-pointing thread.

536990737_meow2.jpg

You can't defeat me!

[quote name='Kayden']The guys hand above the head. Its pointing down. =P[/quote]

Kinda stretching it, but this is classic (sort of).

536990789_sabrina.jpg

[quote name='javeryh']
optimus8.jpg

Roll out bitches!![/quote]
That was young Optimus...before he let himself go;

matr006a.jpg

How about I give *you* the finger...and you melt my mouth like a candy bar?

Your outfit gets cooler with each film, but the series relies more upon action sequences and special effects...wraiths and vampires indeed!

well you can tell by the he walks, he's a woman's man, no time to talk

[quote name='Apossum']

well you can tell by the he walks, he's a woman's man, no time to talk[/quote]
I did that on like the first page beotch.

[quote name='Kayden']I did that on like the first page beotch.[/QUOTE]

disco will never die!

Guile - I whipped that sig up in like 5 minutes after seeing the banner pic on WWE.com and saying "That would make a GREAT sig file" It's actually the first one I ever made :) And as an added bonus for this thread, you will notice that he is pointing his finger on the right there.

[quote name='Eviltude']This thread died pretty fast eh?[/quote]

I guess it is hard for people to find pics. All I have to do is screencap from any anime since finger pointing is a staple in anime.

536990974_vlcsnap-912206.jpg

I could find material all day.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Indeed. This is from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. A real popular show at the moment.

536991158_vlcsnap-486350.jpg
[/quote]

I can see why. :bouncy: :bouncy:

I'm pointing... but I'm betting you don't want a picture. :lol:

Amazing... Googling pitching tent actually returns hundreds of pictures of... TENTS!

:whistle2:( Google image search has failed me.

[quote name='shieryda']Why do chicks in anime point so damn much?!:whistle2:k[/quote]

Beats me. There are lots of delclarations an speeches and it adds to the importance I assume. Guys do it to...

536991232_vlcsnap-51564.jpg

It's fascinating for some bizarre reason. (The subtitles can be amusing when taken out of context too, lol.)

[quote name='Kayden']Do you spend all your time mentally indexing when they're pointing?[/quote]

Nah. I'm not that pitiful, yet. :lol:

I can just fast forward through whatever I have on my PC and snap a shot. It almost a rule that SOMEONE will point at something in anime.

That, and I have literally nothing to do until I find a new job.

bread's done
Back