The General eBay Rant Thread

[quote name='foltest121']Holy shit, been lurking in this thread and it makes me sad for all those people who sell, and buyers try to screw. When I win an auction, I try to pay as fast and quick as I could.[/QUOTE]

Yep, there should be a psychological evaluation required to use eBay (both for sellers and buyers.) Maybe for the entire internet.

I just had some kid making best offers then sending messages to accept quickly followed by an immediate message saying to decline, then when I decline they send another offer, then a message saying to accept, then one saying to decline as they found it cheaper on Amazon (it wasn't - it was $10 more), so I decline and they send another and again a message to accept followed by one to decline, followed by multiple messages insulting/harassing me for not accepting their offers.

I probably would have accepted their second offer too if they hadn't come across as a total head case.

I skimmed through this thread and didn't see this covered, but if it has been I apologize.

I'm about to list a few things up for sale on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone had any general selling advice. I've not sold much on Ebay (tho I've sold quite a bit on Amazon) other than a few DLC preorder codes - nothing I had to physically ship. I do have 50 feedback tho, all positive, but of course mostly buyer feedback. What I'm planning on selling are a few odds & ends - Skyward Sword bundle w/ gold Wiimote, a Skylanders bundle w/ the game & a bunch of figurines and a DC broadband adapter.

Any advice or general tips will be appreciated! :)

[quote name='argyle']I skimmed through this thread and didn't see this covered, but if it has been I apologize.

I'm about to list a few things up for sale on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone had any general selling advice. I've not sold much on Ebay (tho I've sold quite a bit on Amazon) other than a few DLC preorder codes - nothing I had to physically ship. I do have 50 feedback tho, all positive, but of course mostly buyer feedback. What I'm planning on selling are a few odds & ends - Skyward Sword bundle w/ gold Wiimote, a Skylanders bundle w/ the game & a bunch of figurines and a DC broadband adapter.

Any advice or general tips will be appreciated! :)[/QUOTE]

One tip I can give you is, as I'm assuming you don't have a postage scale, all your items you should be able to get shipping weights from the Amazon product listing page for. This way you can calculate shipping to get maximum price for your items, as if you overcharge shipping buyers will take that into consideration on total purchase price. 13 ounces and under use First Class as that is by far the cheapest USPS service.

For pricing your items do a completed listings sold search to see what the items are actually selling for, as opposed to the eBay newbie way of pricing based on the highest listed price (not that I think a CAG would do that, just trying to be thorough.)

As for once you sell something, ship next business day after receiving payment and as a general rule of thumb if it would hurt to lose the purchase price of the item then insure the package.

[quote name='argyle']I skimmed through this thread and didn't see this covered, but if it has been I apologize.

Any advice or general tips will be appreciated! :)[/QUOTE]

Look at it as if you were buying something. That's how I try to list my things. If it's high value take pics of the flaws and describe it well. But no matter how many detailed pics or describe you write one entitled asshole will come along and piss you the fuck off. Happens every few months. Just be nice and professional don't get emotional in the messages cause ebay reads those if there is a claim or any problems.

Is anyone finding that their post office is taking forever to move packages along? I put a video game out via First Class on Monday the 29th around 4 or 4:30 PM, so before closing time/last pickup. Tracking shows it scanned at a local sort facility at 5:30 PM yesterday, Wednesday the 1st. Did my package really sit in my local post office for an entire two days before moving on? Don't they move First Class mail faster than that?

I sell a lot of books too, so I know Media Mail is obviously slower, but even then my post office sits on those packages for a long time before scanning them as accepted. I think I had one sit for like 3 business days before being scanned as accepted.

I fear it makes buyers think I'm taking forever to actually mail their stuff even though I usually get it out next day after cleared payment.

And it's either dump the packages in the bin where they'll be scanned at a random time, or leave them on the counter unsecured where they will also be scanned at a random time. If I want a postal worker to scan it then and there I have to wait in a line, which practically defeats the purpose of printing my shipping label from home.

[quote name='ferant316']Yep, there should be a psychological evaluation required to use eBay (both for sellers and buyers.) Maybe for the entire internet.[/QUOTE]

I see these horror stories and am not going to lie kinda fearful of selling of ebay :cry:. It seems like the chances of being screwed are so high, for that reason I usually just sell my items on amazon and never had a problem there.

[quote name='kodave']Is anyone finding that their post office is taking forever to move packages along? I put a video game out via First Class on Monday the 29th around 4 or 4:30 PM, so before closing time/last pickup. Tracking shows it scanned at a local sort facility at 5:30 PM yesterday, Wednesday the 1st. Did my package really sit in my local post office for an entire two days before moving on? Don't they move First Class mail faster than that?

I sell a lot of books too, so I know Media Mail is obviously slower, but even then my post office sits on those packages for a long time before scanning them as accepted. I think I had one sit for like 3 business days before being scanned as accepted.

I fear it makes buyers think I'm taking forever to actually mail their stuff even though I usually get it out next day after cleared payment.

And it's either dump the packages in the bin where they'll be scanned at a random time, or leave them on the counter unsecured where they will also be scanned at a random time. If I want a postal worker to scan it then and there I have to wait in a line, which practically defeats the purpose of printing my shipping label from home.[/QUOTE]

if it's anything like the ones near me, they're giant places with tons of mail each day and like 3 people working there.

[quote name='foltest121']I see these horror stories and am not going to lie kinda fearful of selling of ebay :cry:. It seems like the chances of being screwed are so high, for that reason I usually just sell my items on amazon and never had a problem there.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, your chances of being screwed are actually much higher on amazon. Start taking a look through the forums and you'll see that sentiment well reflected. You at least have a chance with ebay, but you're pretty much SOL when it comes to amazon.

[quote name='Zaku77']To be fair, your chances of being screwed are actually much higher on amazon. Start taking a look through the forums and you'll see that sentiment well reflected. You at least have a chance with ebay, but you're pretty much SOL when it comes to amazon.[/QUOTE]

I've sold on amazon about 5 times (I usually don't sell much at all) and nothing has come up, no scammers, idiots, it generally went well. Must be on of the lucky ones.

Blah. Something seems fishy about a buyer I've got. His feedback score is 1, with that being from 2009 right after he created his account. The Paypal address is confirmed, though. Something just doesn't seem right. What do you guys think?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Blah. Something seems fishy about a buyer I've got. His feedback score is 1, with that being from 2009 right after he created his account. The Paypal address is confirmed, though. Something just doesn't seem right. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Probably what my account looked like for a while. I think I bought 3 things in my first 2 years. Everybody has to start somewhere.

Does anyone know the best way to report a bootlegger on ebay? I bought a copy of a DS game that turned out to be a bootleg, thinking it was just someone who didnt know it wasnt a big deal since he offered a refund. However since then he's sold another 5 copies of the same game, all with the same description. He has plenty of other DS games he sells with the same "keywords" so I can only assume they are bootlegs as well.

Yea, its just that's time consuming when he sells 12 bootlegs a week and they always end up completing and being paid for anyways and then he lists another 12 of the same games.

I know what you mean. I hate it when sellers list games as "NEW" and use the stock photo when they are actually "Not for Resale" copies.

That's why I have to ask now on any game that was released as part of a bundle.

hey, so I sent an email to paypal basically telling them how pissed off I was, and how I thought the chargeback was entirely on them, and magically I have a $27 credit today.

[quote name='Bezerker']Yea, its just that's time consuming when he sells 12 bootlegs a week and they always end up completing and being paid for anyways and then he lists another 12 of the same games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah trust me he's a drop in the bucket... look at the new auctions in the "Wholesale Lot's" Section of video games.. like half the page are bootleg's. If you EVER buy a Pokemon game, check their feedback and recent sales to see if they are selling a butt ton of them. NEVER buy any game from china/hongkong/whatever country, theres actually a bunch of guides on how to spot a bootleg DS/GBA game. When a DS game is cart only you run that risk of fakelyhood.

A scarier thought... is think if anyone trades these into bestbuy... pretty much guarenteed those employees are not versed how to spot them, that's why I dont ever buy a game unless I can inspect it.

hey guys, this is the first time this has happened to me, so i'm wondering if anyone could give me some advice? i won a lot of a few games earlier tonight for admittedly a very cheap price and the seller just refunded my payment saying that they were "unable to find all of the games." obviously, i assume the seller just wasn't happy with the low selling price (especially because i was refunded a few hours after the auction ended rather than a few days) and was wondering what i should do?

and along with this, i'm in the middle of dealing with my first selling problem on ebay. buyer bought an empty case and manual and immediately opened up a paypal case and claimed it was not as described, even though i listed it as such in both title and auction. they even called me a liar saying i changed the description of the auction AFTER i offered them a full refund.. :roll:

[quote name='NiiNJA']hey guys, this is the first time this has happened to me, so i'm wondering if anyone could give me some advice? i won a lot of a few games earlier tonight for admittedly a very cheap price and the seller just refunded my payment saying that they were "unable to find all of the games." obviously, i assume the seller just wasn't happy with the low selling price (especially because i was refunded a few hours after the auction ended rather than a few days) and was wondering what i should do?

and along with this, i'm in the middle of dealing with my first selling problem on ebay. buyer bought an empty case and manual and immediately opened up a paypal case and claimed it was not as described, even though i listed it as such in both title and auction. they even called me a liar saying i changed the description of the auction AFTER i offered them a full refund.. :roll:[/QUOTE]

You're probably right about the seller not being happy about the low ending price.

As far as your other problem, you might direct your unhappy buyer to the eBay rules that state you can't change the description when there is less than 12 hours left in the auction.

Just ranting that this new 30% less of BIN policy really s*cks. They just keep on pushing and pushing sellers away. :roll:

For those who got fed up with eBay, where are you guys selling now aside from CL?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']What is this?[/QUOTE]

The BIN price of an auction used to need to be 10% greater than the starting bid. In April, they made it 30%

I guess I haven't run into that. I just use straight BIN listings. That way I can require immediate payment. It cuts out the non-paying buyers problems.

[quote name='foltest121']I see these horror stories and am not going to lie kinda fearful of selling of ebay :cry:. It seems like the chances of being screwed are so high, for that reason I usually just sell my items on amazon and never had a problem there.[/QUOTE]

I have been selling for over 12 years and have over 3700 transactions on ebay. I have been screwed by a customer only twice all this time. So I wouldnt even worry about it at all. I have FAR more positive experiences with buyers (some are soooo nice and send thank you messages/feedback and that I made their day/experience wonderful.) Its nice to deal with such great people. Others I never hear from and dont even get feedback but I know they got their product they ordered. Like I said, follow ebay rules, describe products accurately, always have delivery confirmation which is free when buying postage through paypal/ebay, and ship fast. You wont have hardly any problems, if any at all, if you do this.

Just a heads up. It appears that if you put "DLC" in any listing title it will get flagged and pulled within a few hours of being listed.

I don't sell actual DLC on eBay anymore (only in certain instances) but I was selling the COD: MW3 game that include the first map collection and mistaking titled it something like:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Includes first DLC Pack) (Playstation 3, 2012)

and it got pulled for a copyright violation (i.e. selling digital codes).

I guess I could argue with eBay CSR but I've been selling on there long enough to know that is a waste of my time and it won't accomplish anything except for getting my frustrated.

Just thought I'd put that information out there. And it does count as a listing violation and too many listing violations and you'll get buried at the bottom of the search results and/or lose your ability to list items.

Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna list some Judgment characters I don't want. I was just getting comfortable selling dlc too after some smooth transactions.

[quote name='trollape74']Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna list some Judgment characters I don't want. I was just getting comfortable selling dlc too after some smooth transactions.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you can I just wouldn't put the key phrase "DLC" in the title.

[quote name='GBAstar']Just a heads up. It appears that if you put "DLC" in any listing title it will get flagged and pulled within a few hours of being listed.

I don't sell actual DLC on eBay anymore (only in certain instances) but I was selling the COD: MW3 game that include the first map collection and mistaking titled it something like:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Includes first DLC Pack) (Playstation 3, 2012)

and it got pulled for a copyright violation (i.e. selling digital codes).

I guess I could argue with eBay CSR but I've been selling on there long enough to know that is a waste of my time and it won't accomplish anything except for getting my frustrated.

Just thought I'd put that information out there. And it does count as a listing violation and too many listing violations and you'll get buried at the bottom of the search results and/or lose your ability to list items.[/QUOTE]
Is there no separate listing for that edition? I know the Black Ops release with the first map pack shows up separately.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I guess I haven't run into that. I just use straight BIN listings. That way I can require immediate payment. It cuts out the non-paying buyers problems.[/QUOTE]

Then you've been paying more fees than you should have. Best way to list games less than $50 is via auction style with BIN option. This way if someone does a BIN, you only get slapped a 9% fee, whereas you it's 13% if you just do straight BIN.

Only disadvantage is that it's a max of 7 days if you want to avoid listing fees and if someone bids (which doesn't really hurt with the old 10% requirement). And in my case, 99% of the time someone will BIN as long as long as your price is competitive.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Then you've been paying more fees than you should have. Best way to list games less than $50 is via auction style with BIN option. This way if someone does a BIN, you only get slapped a 9% fee, whereas you it's 13% if you just do straight BIN.

Only disadvantage is that it's a max of 7 days if you want to avoid listing fees and if someone bids (which doesn't really hurt with the old 10% requirement). And in my case, 99% of the time someone will BIN as long as long as your price is competitive.[/QUOTE]

Are you counting Paypal fees with that? Right now, in just eBay fees, I'm only getting charged 10%.

[quote name='Lemstar']Is there no separate listing for that edition? I know the Black Ops release with the first map pack shows up separately.[/QUOTE]

I found a LTO edition for the first black ops so yes you're correct.

I didn't see anything like that for MW3 when I checked the catalog.

The listing wasn't reported as it had been less the an hour since it was listed. I think that the eBay bots just search for certain keywords and DLC is one of them.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Then you've been paying more fees than you should have. Best way to list games less than $50 is via auction style with BIN option. This way if someone does a BIN, you only get slapped a 9% fee, whereas you it's 13% if you just do straight BIN.

Only disadvantage is that it's a max of 7 days if you want to avoid listing fees and if someone bids (which doesn't really hurt with the old 10% requirement). And in my case, 99% of the time someone will BIN as long as long as your price is competitive.[/QUOTE]

that not the way it worked. and its a moot point now anyways, as ebay changed to a flat 10% across the board regardless of type of listing/category.

Also DLC doesnt automatically get your listing pulled, someone has to report it. I always sell my DLC with the word DLC in the title. Infact I put up two yesterday and theyre still there. Really only reason it got pulled is because people are dicks, and they want to mess with a competing listing.

[quote name='edson13']that not the way it worked. and its a moot point now anyways, as ebay changed to a flat 10% across the board regardless of type of listing/category.

Also DLC doesnt automatically get your listing pulled, someone has to report it. I always sell my DLC with the word DLC in the title. Infact I put up two yesterday and theyre still there. Really only reason it got pulled is because people are dicks, and they want to mess with a competing listing.[/QUOTE]

It's not 10% regardless of category/listing.

For example Fixed Price for video game consoles with a store is just 4%.

And they do have bots looking for certain words. My listing couldn't have been reported as it was pulled in the first hour and most listings take awhile to become visible.

[quote name='GBAstar']For example Fixed Price for video game consoles with a store is just 4%.[/QUOTE]
Your statement needs to emphasize the "with a store" part. Stores have reduced fees.

[quote name='DNukem170']Your statement needs to emphasize the "with a store" part. Stores have reduced fees.[/QUOTE]

yup, and monthly fees.

[quote name='GBAstar']

And they do have bots looking for certain words. My listing couldn't have been reported as it was pulled in the first hour and most listings take awhile to become visible.[/QUOTE]

dude, search for DLC right now, there's over 5000 listings at the moment.

@#$@# non-paying buyers! Just had two this weekend. I even sent them an email asking them politely to let me know if they are no longer interested in the item, to let me know so I can relist the items. Those #$$%er do not even have the courtesy to reply.

I opened up a non paying case with that guy I mentioned a few days ago and got paid shortly after. I will make sure from this point on that damn immediate payment option is checked to avoid this again.

OK, so I ended up with this auction where the final shipping weight was 13.4oz. Obviously, it just goes over First Class, but when I went to print out a Priority Mail shipping label, the label said 6oz instead of 1lb. Should I void the label and reprint another (It does say Priority Mail on it) or just go ahead and ship it?

I see a lot of you posting about non-paying bidders and it happens to me too on an almost-hilariously frequent basis. What the hell is the wrong with these people? Are they just other sellers looking to remove competing listings from view or something? I know that sounds paranoid but if anyone has a better theory I'm dying to hear it.

Even when I do get paid for an item it usually takes like 5 days. Who does that? When I win an auction I'm usually excited and I want that shit YESTERDAY, why wouldn't I pay immediately?

It's just frustrating, I really think I am a good seller - I usually take multiple pictures, never use stock photos, I write actual descriptive descriptions, I don't overcharge for shipping and I always ship the next business day as promised. So why do I seem to attract such shit-ass bidders all the time?

Cause ebay is run by a bunch of fucken morons. They want to compete with all the other shitty estores but then they also want to be an online auction house(lower auction fees). Ebay needs to charge a 10% deposit if you win an auction.

[quote name='DNukem170']OK, so I ended up with this auction where the final shipping weight was 13.4oz. Obviously, it just goes over First Class, but when I went to print out a Priority Mail shipping label, the label said 6oz instead of 1lb. Should I void the label and reprint another (It does say Priority Mail on it) or just go ahead and ship it?[/QUOTE]
I guess that depends if you like taking risks ha. I mistakenly shipped something media when I meant to hit parcel. I was printing a bunch of labels and didn't notice until I dropped them off at the post office. I really didn't feel like dealing with it at the moment so I let it go and thought I'd deal with it later, it made it through to it's destination no problem. I'd void it if you don't mind waiting to get credited back (might take up to 3 weeks IIRC). I'm sure the barcode holds the correct information though since someone could easily photoshop a different weight onto a shipping label.
I don't understand non-paying customers either. I only bid when I know I have enough money to pay. I also want to pay immediately so the seller can get to shipping right away. I hate when I have a non paying customer and they wait a few days to pay then ask where their package is or why hasn't it been shipped yet.

[rant]

I'm so irritated with slow/non paying bidders.

I understand people aren't in front of a computer or have access 24/7, but holy shit. If you SNIPE bid an auction, doesn't it occur to you that you will have to pay for the item? If you've just won the auction, why would you want to wait any longer to pay if you're right there on the computer/phone bidding on something at the last second?

I'm so glad ebay changed the waiting period to 2 days to open NPB cases. I sent a message to one buyer saying I will open a case against them if they don't respond/pay and they paid fairly quickly. I now currently have yet another bidder who has not yet paid me or even contacted me.

[/rant]

I normally do BIN items, but prior to the change over in fee structure, I would do auctions for the less expensive items. It might be time to do BIN exclusively since there's no real incentive to do auctions anymore. At least then I don't have to deal with this NPB crap.

Sometimes I don't pay immediately with auctions. There are a variety of reasons why. Sometimes I'm bidding via my not-so-smart phone and can win the bid but PayPal is a pain in the ass through it. Sometimes I'll win something but be waiting for a payment from one of my buyers so I'll wait a short period of time to see if I can get that money cleared into PayPal to then use it to pay for the item I won, rather than use my bank account. I usually pay immediately, but in those instances where I don't, it's no more than a day or two max since I know what a pain in the ass it is for sellers (being one myself). I don't think its unreasonable to have to wait up to 48 hours for a payment, but after that, it's either shit or get off the pot - or I guess in eBay's case, pay or have a non-payment case opened against you.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Blah. Something seems fishy about a buyer I've got. His feedback score is 1, with that being from 2009 right after he created his account. The Paypal address is confirmed, though. Something just doesn't seem right. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Just to update this situation, I got a message from him today that read "My address was wrong. What do I need to do?" :headache:

I told him it was already shipped, and that the best he could hope for was for it to be forwarded to him. I have a feeling this is going to bite me in the ass somehow.

I'm tired of buyers not leaving feedback out of laziness. It takes a few moments.

If eBay cared about sellers at all they'd implement some kind of punishment for buyers who don't leave feedback for items they've received.

[quote name='kodave']Sometimes I don't pay immediately with auctions. There are a variety of reasons why. Sometimes I'm bidding via my not-so-smart phone and can win the bid but PayPal is a pain in the ass through it. Sometimes I'll win something but be waiting for a payment from one of my buyers so I'll wait a short period of time to see if I can get that money cleared into PayPal to then use it to pay for the item I won, rather than use my bank account. I usually pay immediately, but in those instances where I don't, it's no more than a day or two max since I know what a pain in the ass it is for sellers (being one myself). I don't think its unreasonable to have to wait up to 48 hours for a payment, but after that, it's either shit or get off the pot - or I guess in eBay's case, pay or have a non-payment case opened against you.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with waiting if I at least got a response to my invoice/message saying that they need some time to pay me. It's the non-responsiveness that is truly irritating. Taking 10 seconds to send a message saying "I need PP funds to transfer before I can pay you" or something to that effect shouldn't be asking too much, is it? The first bidder I mentioned doing this actually said they "forgot" to pay me.

On the flip side, I don't think there'd be very many buyers who'd be happy if a seller waited 2+ days to ship an item without any sort of communication. It's just a matter of courtesy, really. I was out of town for a few weeks last winter and a lot of my BIN items were selling. Since I had no access to the items, I immediately messaged the buyers telling them I couldn't ship until I got back home. All of them said it wasn't a problem and some of them even thanked me for letting them know.

[quote name='major morgan']I have no problem with waiting if I at least got a response to my invoice/message saying that they need some time to pay me. It's the non-responsiveness that is truly irritating. Taking 10 seconds to send a message saying "I need PP funds to transfer before I can pay you" or something to that effect shouldn't be asking too much, is it? The first bidder I mentioned doing this actually said they "forgot" to pay me.

On the flip side, I don't think there'd be very many buyers who'd be happy if a seller waited 2+ days to ship an item without any sort of communication. It's just a matter of courtesy, really. I was out of town for a few weeks last winter and a lot of my BIN items were selling. Since I had no access to the items, I immediately messaged the buyers telling them I couldn't ship until I got back home. All of them said it wasn't a problem and some of them even thanked me for letting them know.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I'm not taking the 10 seconds or however long it takes to send a message to a buyer to let them know when I'm going to pay if I'm going to pay in that first 48 hour window but for some reason I don't pay immediately. They are getting their money in a reasonable amount of time within the rules of eBay and within the personal guidelines most sellers set for their buyers. If for some reason I wasn't going to be able to pay in the first 48 hours, then a message is definitely necessary, not only as a courtesy, but also so the seller doesn't go off opening an unpaid item case.

As to your flip side argument - buyers need to read the fine print. I believe I specify a three day handling time to ship the item after I get a cleared payment from them. eBaying isn't my main job - sometimes I don't have the time to print labels, scrounge around the box/mailer collection, securely pack everything, then hustle it over to the post office. Sometimes if there are multiple items being sold to multiple buyers, I try to pack and ship them off all at the same time. So if one of my buyers is taking longer than another to pay, then that first buyer is going to be waiting just a little bit longer - but it's all within the specified time frame I gave them.

I've bought things from sellers who have had an extended shipping period of like 10 days or something - I assume they ship out once a week or so. I paid immediately then waited a week before they even got it in the mail. Would I have liked it in the mail the next day? Sure, because why not get it sooner? But they specified it would take them a long time and I agreed to that by bidding on the item. If I was in a rush to get anything, I certainly wouldn't bother getting it off eBay. Even with a couple days handling time and say, 2-3 day Priority Mail it could very well be a week before the item gets to me.

And if you're going out of town - eBay has a vacation mode (if you have a store). I would actually be somewhat annoyed if you specified X amount of handling time in your listings but then were out of town for three weeks on vacation and you didn't bother to set your account to vacation mode to specify a longer handling time prior to my purchase of the item, or if you didn't update your listings with a note saying you wouldn't be able to ship between X and Y dates. (Obviously some kind of emergency would be a different situation where some more human understanding would be necessary.) While I just said I wouldn't buy anything off eBay if I was in a rush, I still expect sellers to live up to what they advertise in terms of mailing methods (i.e. paying for one method but the seller actually uses a less expensive slower one), handling time, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='inm8num2']I'm tired of buyers not leaving feedback out of laziness. It takes a few moments.

If eBay cared about sellers at all they'd implement some kind of punishment for buyers who don't leave feedback for items they've received.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious dude. You bitching about getting feedback. Better watch out you might not like what you get.

bread's done
Back