The Gobbledy G00ker Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']20 minutes in, and I feel really good about not going to tonight's show.[/QUOTE]

There's a show tonight?

Not going to lie, disappointed Cena coming out now instead of Punk. Punk and Flair on the mic would be pure gold.

Spoke too soon!

547549_316879591750286_229956869_n.jpg

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Tensai just pull a shockmaster?

Flair sell his Slammy yet? :p[/QUOTE]
That probably depends on how close the nearest pawn shop is.

[quote name='JJSP']Big E Langston, ladies and gentlemen.

I kinda laughed at his Wiki page calling him "Ryblack".[/QUOTE]

#FeedMeChicken

Ryblack, Black Cena. Waiting for Mysternegro and Sheamos Def.

[quote name='JJSP']Zeke Jackson wants his gimmick back.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking.

Even better: Why couldn't Big Zeke do what Big E just did? He's just sitting on his ass at home waiting for WrestleMania to come so he can get paid his bonus and get fired.

Zeke somewhat worked as a heel under Regal's guidance. He strangely had good babyface qualities when he was just smiling and running people over. There's a lot they could do with the guy... but then just decided not to use him anymore.

Same with Mason Ryan. What happened to that dude? Big, powerful, looks like Batista. Green? Yes. But probably no greener than Big E. They really couldn't think of anything to do with Mason Ryan?

Why can't Mason Ryan and Big Zeke form a tag team? They could easily fill the role of an old school power team.

But back to Big E - this has Bobby Lashley written all over it.

And it doesn't help that he's immediately labelled as "Ryblack" because he has the same build and wears a similar singlet but has a different skin color. That's just poor timing for his debut given the Ryback-centric era we're in right now.

[quote name='Chase']Waiting for Mysternegro[/QUOTE]

That was a little too far, my friend.

Methinks they'll have to change up Big E.'s Rasta-inspired outfit. Not that it wouldn't be okay to boo someone for believing in Jah - but the colors, at the least, bring up reminders of the Nation of Domination.

I do have to say the idea of a heel manager debuting a new charge to come in and dominate the top babyface is pro wrestling booking 101. And it's done so rarely in the way it was done last night that I felt like a kid again watching that segment. Good pro wrestling isn't hard.

[quote name='Genocidal']The shirt I ordered from WWEShop on Black Friday arrived today, three and a half weeks later.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I got my stuff less than a week after I ordered it.

Better than when I had to go to the BBB to get my 2011 DVD set a few months after I ordered it. WWE caved and sent it to me for free.

[quote name='mykevermin']That was a little too far, my friend.

Methinks they'll have to change up Big E.'s Rasta-inspired outfit. Not that it wouldn't be okay to boo someone for believing in Jah - but the colors, at the least, bring up reminders of the Nation of Domination.

I do have to say the idea of a heel manager debuting a new charge to come in and dominate the top babyface is pro wrestling booking 101. And it's done so rarely in the way it was done last night that I felt like a kid again watching that segment. Good pro wrestling isn't hard.[/QUOTE]

My apologies.

I dig how they're promoting NXT talent to RAW. Wonder when we'll get Hero. Kings of Wrestling reunion pending. Maybe not as allies but as opponents.

[quote name='Genocidal']The shirt I ordered from WWEShop on Black Friday arrived today, three and a half weeks later.[/QUOTE]

At least you got yours, mine is still mother fucking process pending. :bomb:

[quote name='neocisco']I don't remember if this has been posted before but, hey, it's only a week until Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCGOtk_cZUQ[/QUOTE]

This is the same guy who had a raging bitch fit because I posted this like 2 weeks ago (after it had already been posted on the previous page) and the mods here deleted my post telling neo to eat a dick because he was being a jerk about it. This sarcasm is delicious.

[quote name='xilly']This is the same guy who had a raging bitch fit because I posted this like 2 weeks ago (after it had already been posted on the previous page) and the mods here deleted my post telling neo to eat a dick because he was being a jerk about it. This sarcasm is delicious.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea what you were referring to so I checked on it. This is what I quoted from you and my response to it.

[quote name='xilly']Stone Cold ET video[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neocisco']See post #151.[/QUOTE]

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. If that's your idea of "a raging bitch fit" and "being a jerk" then you have some serious social interaction issues. I never saw your alleged post that was deleted but if it was in any way similar in tone to how you describe my post than it being deleted would be fully justified. Also, if you had taken 3 seconds to read the sentence before the video you would have realized that I didn't recall if the video had been posted or not. I've heard of nursing grudges but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and by the way, the term you're attempting to use should be "irony", not "sarcasm". Crack a dictionary, son.

Sin Cara mood lighting was used on Monday Night Raw during his match with Cody. It's weird when he loses and blue lights are on.

Smackdown has to cut costs so they can sign the hottest free agent in sports entertainment, complete with inflatable entrance tunnel and pyro.

SO has anyone picked up Firepro on Xbox now that its on sale? I'm on the fence... does it get better than the demo?

edit: I know it will never be as good as Firepro Returns.

[quote name='mykevermin']No way. There's one on Front. 3/4 mile away, two turns. I may go tomorrow and see if it's there.[/QUOTE]
Would you buy it? Because that would be the funniest thing ever.

[quote name='Clak']Would you buy it? Because that would be the funniest thing ever.[/QUOTE]

If the price was low enough i would. The things that could be done with a Ric Flair Slammy would definitely bring in the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back