The Happy Birthday Darthbudge OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray for school work and papers. One due tomorrow night, 5 pg Wednesday, 2500 word a week from tonight, and another due next Sunday. Got to love finals. Need to do some homework at work this coming week.

[quote name='flowery']Give it a fucking break PETA. fucking pricks.[/QUOTE]

PETA's "Head Quarters" (It only has 45 employees, which doesn't seem like much of an HQ to me) is in my town so we get plenty of crazy out of them. Personally, I don't agree with them, but I think their antics are hilarious, if only because they don't realize how fucking out there it actually is.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, that is what I'm doing. My penis is so small, I have to buy a giant tv. You guessed, Mike! Here's your prize, I hope you're happy !!!!!!!!!!!!:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:[/QUOTE]

I was only kidding. :(

Adaptation is such an awesome film, I wish it would get more recognition.

And now I switch over to IFC and Garden State is on. Great night.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, Rocko?

Also, I'll be down for playing again whenever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']Mak, we aren't good enough for you?[/QUOTE]

:oops: Sorry, I was already in a group of four people. One of my buddies just got to the game yesterday and we were teaching him the ropes.

This 5 Hour Energy is not working.

I should have went to sleep, last night.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Just take another one and hope it works. Or just sleep at work and hope no one notices.[/QUOTE]
Those things are way too expensive for a second one.

[quote name='Brak']Those things are way too expensive for a second one.[/QUOTE]

Very true. There is a local plant around here that gives their employees 2 of these a day. Never bought on myself, but may have to invest in one tomorrow.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Very true. There is a local plant around here that gives their employees 2 of these a day. Never bought on myself, but may have to invest in one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they're cruising for a lawsuit.

[quote name='Brak']Those things are way too expensive for a second one.[/QUOTE]

Do they still sell Yellowjackets or Stacker2s or Vivarins?

This Steven Seagal Lawman show is awesome. I didn't realize it was a reality show before I switched it over though. Hopefully he shows his Aikido training, I actually practiced Akido with my uncle and Japanese aunt before I went to college.

Edit: I cant stop playing the shooting game on A&E website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back