The Happy Birthday Darthbudge OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']speaking of fucking, have you managed to talk your girl into giving it up yet?[/QUOTE]

Nah. I got agonizingly close again on thursday, but she's pretty scared since it will be her first time. She straight up told me that I was the one and she wanted me to be her first, but she's worried about it hurting, or her being bad at it, just general shit everyone is scared of the first time. I'm being very careful not to try to pressure her into anything, but I've gotta say it is completely agonizing to have a girl on you telling you she wants it bad and then telling you she's too scared.

And since you telling me to wrap it last time, I went and picked up condoms for the car, and she's got some at her house so everything is chill there. Now it's just the waiting game I guess.

Side note:
Buying condoms is terrifying.

EDIT:
Reading skills, temp. Get them.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah. I got agonizingly close again on thursday, but she's pretty scared since it will be her first time. She straight up told me that I was the one and she wanted me to be her first, but she's worried about it hurting, or her being bad at it, just general shit everyone is scared of the first time. I'm being very careful not to try to pressure her into anything, but I've gotta say it is completely agonizing to have a girl on you telling you she wants it bad and then telling you she's too scared.

And since you telling me to wrap it last time, I went and picked up condoms for the car, and she's got some at her house so everything is chill there. Now it's just the waiting game I guess.

Side note:

EDIT:
Reading skills, temp. Get them.[/QUOTE]

well then figure out other ways to um relieve stress. if she's scared and buying condoms terrifies you, then you should probably wait for a while. there's plenty of other ways to get the job done.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah. I got agonizingly close again on thursday, but she's pretty scared since it will be her first time. She straight up told me that I was the one and she wanted me to be her first, but she's worried about it hurting, or her being bad at it, just general shit everyone is scared of the first time. I'm being very careful not to try to pressure her into anything, but I've gotta say it is completely agonizing to have a girl on you telling you she wants it bad and then telling you she's too scared.

Side note:

EDIT:
Reading skills, temp. Get them.[/QUOTE]

Just order a "shitload" from walmart.com. They're like $10 for a 300 pack.

Places you should not leave condoms: in your car. They don't generally respond well to temperature extremes, and I imagine Oklahoma winter gets a little chilly at night.

The world does not need another baby Puma running around.

[quote name='JJSP']Places you should not leave condoms: in your car. They don't generally respond well to temperature extremes, and I imagine Oklahoma winter gets a little chilly at night.

The world does not need another baby Puma running around.[/QUOTE]

that's exactly what I said. i told him he better wrap his shit up TIGHT.

[quote name='seanr1221']Be safe and keep them in your wallet, tightly pressed against your skinny jeans, DP.[/QUOTE]

that's really not funny Parmesean Romano. Do you really wanna hear him bitch when his gf gets knocked up?

[quote name='Chika']that's really not funny Parmesean Romano. Do you really wanna hear him bitch when his gf gets knocked up?[/QUOTE]

It might cause him to stop posting here.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just order a "shitload" from walmart.com. They're like $10 for a 300 pack.[/QUOTE]

Just order a shitload from me. I'll include free pinholes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Good games Lordwow.

lol @ DP thinking I was serious.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I'm 1 FMJ kill from mastering the P90!

[quote name='lordwow']Yes. I'm 1 FMJ kill from mastering the P90![/QUOTE]

I don't stick with a gun long enough to master it.

Lately I've been rolling with the TAR21 and 44 mag. :|

This fucking "Christmas Shoes" song drives me absolutely crazy. It's easily the worst "Christmas" song of all time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Would it be wrong to ask for The God Delusion for Christmas?[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you ever tell us what you mother bought for you on eBay for your Christmas gift?

[quote name='seanr1221']Time to write 15 pages on Asperger's.[/QUOTE]

why do you have to write a biography on TMK? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Would it be wrong to ask for The God Delusion for Christmas?[/QUOTE]
It would be SHOCKING!, if that's what you're getting at.

Did she buy you I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, temp?

---

I've been doing this:
2hgbxuh.jpg

213ixx3.jpg

:D

Yeah, I was in Wal-Mart and they had a kit for $3, so I bought it, but when I got home I realized that they didn't include any templates, and I suck at art, so I used the templates from the dot-pin puzzles I just got, and I looked up some Etsy products to copy. :lol:

I'm pleased with the results.

Not counting sorting the beads, finding my template, going to Michaels to buy a new board and some more beads since the supplied one was too small and they kit I got didn't have any flesh colored ones, maybe like 15 or 20 minutes to put them all together and iron both sides. I didn't really pay attention to the clock.

Each, that is.

Yes, that is what I'm doing. My penis is so small, I have to buy a giant tv. You guessed, Mike! Here's your prize, I hope you're happy !!!!!!!!!!!!:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back