The Happy Birthday Darthbudge OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Family sent me out to get the wii at walmart that comes with a $50 gift card. Got the last one for the day. Now I got to look up some info to make it cool.[/QUOTE]
Don't do any system updates.

[quote name='Rocko']Charge your shit for this afternoon. :][/QUOTE]

They're charging now. :)

I tried to charge them enough to at least send you a message to let you know what happened, but it kept dying mid message, so I said fuck it and went to bed.

[quote name='JolietJake']They really need to do another Incredibles.[/QUOTE]

They really do. The PS2/XBOX game was considered a sequel, but I never played it.

[quote name='JJSP']Don't do any system updates.[/QUOTE]Alright.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Let me know if you need component cables, DT778. I think I have a set that you can have for the cost of shipping.[/QUOTE]Sure. PM me your paypal or however you want to be paid.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you getting Rome on Blu-Ray disc, Maklershed?[/QUOTE]

I definitely would like to get it but I think $60 is still a little too pricey for two seasons. I'm thinking about $30 is my sweet spot. I did get John Adams the other day though.

[quote name='Maklershed']I definitely would like to get it but I think $60 is still a little too pricey for two seasons. I'm thinking about $30 is my sweet spot. I did get John Adams the other day though.[/QUOTE]
I am also tempted but reluctant. $50 or less would have been a no-brainer. Each episde was an hour though, wasn't it? I also have an unopened season 1 DVD I could eBay.

Finally got my gf to admit there's a significant difference between Blu-ray and DVD by throwing copies of Monsters Inc in both the Blu-ray player and 360, then switching back and forth between the two.

My brother felt the same way, until he went from watching all Blu-rays to watching all DVDs.

Yeah, I remember when I first moved in with my brother, and had the PS3 in the living room. He started renting all his movies on Blu. When I asked him how he liked it, he said, "Eh, it's really not much better than upscaled dvds."

After I got the slim and moved it to my room he said, "Um, can you put the PS3 back in the living room? I don't like watching DVDs anymore." :lol:

PM me your address, DT778. I'll let you know how much it cost me after I send it out. It should only be like $2 with first class mail.[quote name='seanr1221']Finally got my gf to admit there's a significant difference between Blu-ray and DVD by throwing copies of Monsters Inc in both the Blu-ray player and 360, then switching back and forth between the two.

My brother felt the same way, until he went from watching all Blu-rays to watching all DVDs.[/QUOTE]http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1173246

I really wish I had seen that last week when they had it for $10.

There's nothing worse than getting nuked when you're about to win an objective type game. That's why I run with an anti-killstreak class as one of my customs all the time.

[quote name='Chika']nothing better than hot chocolate on a nice snowy day[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a good idea. It's only raining here right now... it's only a matter of time though.

Getting nuked is so humiliating. I read that the EMP disables killstreaks from being activated on the other team but that sounds like bullshit. Most people also seem to launch it as soon as they get it instead of running up the score.

[quote name='lordwow']That sounds like a good idea. It's only raining here right now... it's only a matter of time though.[/QUOTE]

being that i'm lactose intolerant and can't have sugar, i'm kinda forced to make my own. without real milk, it's soooo much more chocolate-y.

Does anyone else feel this is a huge act, and DarthPuma never got a tv and would much rather make up an elaborate story about never getting one instead of just lying and saying he's playing his games on it at this very moment?

[quote name='st0neface']Does anyone else feel this is a huge act, and DarthPuma never got a tv and would much rather make up an elaborate story about never getting one instead of just lying and saying he's playing his games on it at this very moment?[/QUOTE]

After getting DarthPumad, I'd say yes.

It's like he remembers stories people have told in that past that received attention, then makes his own utra-attention getting Frankenstein stories out of them.

Philips sent my CRT HDTV through Eagle like two years ago. It seemed like it could be a shady operation, it was just two hillbilly looking dudes in an unmarked(?) box van.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. Here:
shipping.png

[quote name='DarthPuma']Jesus titty-fucking Christ. [/QUOTE]

speaking of fucking, have you managed to talk your girl into giving it up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back