The House Of The Dead: Overkill - Gen. Discussion & Info 8/10 says Eurogamer

[quote name='whiptcracker']Would stab someone for one.[/quote]

[quote name='The Crotch']Would let someone stab me for one.[/quote]
Fantastic, this will work perfectly. :cool:

It's nice of Ruby to make someone's day by giving these out. I don't want one though because a couple means he ran out a few post back.

[quote name='Mad D']It's nice of Ruby to make someone's day by giving these out. I don't want one though because a couple means he ran out a few post back.[/quote]
Maybe he was waiting to see who used the biggest font to help him decide.
IT WAS ME.

I reserve my big font for talking about ALTERED BEAST!!! You can't go throwing it around for any ol' game, man. I mean sure, House of the Dead was awesome, but ALTERED BEAST!!! was ALTERED BEAST!!!

[quote name='The Crotch']I reserve my big font for talking about ALTERED BEAST!!! You can't go throwing it around for any ol' game, man. I mean sure, House of the Dead was awesome, but ALTERED BEAST!!! was ALTERED BEAST!!![/quote]
That's a cheap way to show long-running Sega allegiance. You just can't see that all my posts begin with an invisible glowing (I know) rainbow assortment of letters that dance into line to spell "I played Space Harrier and Alex Kidd until my fingers wore down to nubs and it's only recently that they grew back."

Nice, good to see so many responses! Going solely on how fast people responded via post / PM, cheers to:
- TheCrotch
- Snipegod

I'll hook you guys up with a VHS tape each. (Includes Overkill Carny T-shirt inside.) Since there were a ton of you guys that jumped in on this, I'm also going to see if I can get a few more to give out. Any extras will go out to the next people in line based on how fast you posted.

Side note: I better not see any of this stuff on Ebay. This is really limited collector's merch (normally press only) and I want to give out to fans who will really appreciate it - otherwise, I'll send Washington down your way, and he'll rip your m*******in balls off.

Last edited by a moderator:
*walks up to podium*
Um, wow, I don't know what to say. Okay, breathe. Breathe. First, I- I'd just like to thank my parents... they're... they're right over there, Jimmy, could you get the lights on them? Hi mom! And, um... Jesus... I'd like to thank him too. And my agent, Linda Styles. Also, take that, Wii Skiier.

This is about to become a really good Friday for a few of you guys. :cool:

- Shadowedge
- erectiontown
- bornrunnin31
- Matt Young
- WII SKIIER (Sorry, had to.)

Thanks to the grace of a friend of mine in PR, we now have five more tapes to give out, and they are yours. Hit me up via PM with addresses to ship to.

Going to see if I can find maybe one or two more somewhere, I'll let you all know if I have some luck.

Wii Skiier, if you open your package and find a number of poison dart frogs leaping at your face, I would just like you to know that I was in no way not responsible for it.

[quote name='RubyEclipse']This is about to become a really good Friday for a few of you guys. :cool:

- Shadowedge
- erectiontown
- bornrunnin31
- Matt Young

Thanks to the grace of a friend of mine in PR, we now have five more tapes to give out, and they are yours. Hit me up via PM with addresses to ship to.

Going to see if I can find maybe one or two more somewhere, I'll let you all know if I have some luck.
[/quote]

How about if they dont reply by 8PM they miss out! :lol: I got my address ready to go! ;)

[quote name='Ravenous']How about if they dont reply by 8PM they miss out! :lol: I got my address ready to go! ;)[/quote]

Fine by me, I'm PMing him right now! :)

Thanks RubyEclipse and give my thanks to your friend!

[quote name='The Crotch']Wii Skiier, if you open your package and find a number of poison dart frogs leaping at your face, I would just like you to know that I was in no way not responsible for it.[/quote]
There was a time when you told me I was your favorite. I remember with my memory.

[quote name='js1']Damn! Oh well, congrats to those that got them. Would any of you actually open it?[/quote]
Definitely should, at least the VHS part - the T-shirt is sealed and I imagine some people would prefer to keep it in mint condition, but hopefully someone will take it out and post pics.

[quote name='js1']Damn! Oh well, congrats to those that got them. Would any of you actually open it?[/quote]
I will open all of it. I'm long past collector for value stage and am immersed in collector for enjoyment/compulsiveness stage.

Hell yeah opening it! Sealed packages don't really have a fun factor unless you're throwing them at things.

[quote name='RubyEclipse']This is about to become a really good Friday for a few of you guys. :cool:

- Shadowedge
- erectiontown
- bornrunnin31
- Matt Young

[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks so much! Please thank your friend for me as well. I will PM you now.

Everyone who confirmed with me via PM now has a package headed their way! You should all have confirmation messages in your inboxes to let you know - if not, just give me a shout via PM.

Enjoy guys! :)

It is 8 PM, 3 days later? Are any popping up as available again?

I never collect for value. I collect for personal fun all the way; so peeps should defiantly open this puppy up.

I just got mine today! Now I just need the actual game... LOL.

Pics:
l_74bd0b94060c42a6a9f8f052bc550f4e.jpg

l_da073d8e280241b1b011136de95f74d3.jpg

l_cefa2897fdaf40bea93158f38ad4a7e5.jpg

l_f84f0723e77948eebe45e8947381d85c.jpg

l_8b926365cff845e48a39f5cac511b901.jpg

l_9ee60c80b9b24548aaec6db9b46ced54.jpg

l_05d0e483ab6941e58439a0134c74f044.jpg

Got mine today - thank you! It's great! Although my wife claimed the T-Shirt the instant she saw it... (sorry for the big picture - I'm doing this from my phone and can't resize)
3406125712_466804c7d2_o.jpg

You guys should all have the VHS tapes now - enjoy! Let me know if there's anyone out there who never got their package.

Dear This Game.

Can you go on sale.. like a good below $40 sale or just drop in price in general?
That'd be swell.

~LB

Just go buy it used at Gamestop and then return it within the week for the refund. There's really no need to buy this game and keep it -- at least I didnt think so. It's fun, but you put it in the Wii and finish it all in one sitting.

You can also rent it or just Goozex it and then send it back out.

Just my thoughts.

[quote name='jello00']Just go buy it used at Gamestop and then return it within the week for the refund. There's really no need to buy this game and keep it -- at least I didnt think so. It's fun, but you put it in the Wii and finish it all in one sitting.

You can also rent it or just Goozex it and then send it back out.

Just my thoughts.[/quote]Like I've said, it can function as a good drinking game.

bread's done
Back