The I have my Wii thread

After camping out I got my Wii @8am but had to sleep then work so I didn't get a quality session in with it til tonight. After about 4 hours of playing I'm in awe. I was worried it might be a gimmick system with the unusual controls but after playing Wii Sports I am comfortable with the controls and think they work well. It was well worth the 10hr camp out.

[quote name='pop311']Who here is playing their Wii WITHOUT a component cables on an HDTV? How bad is it really?[/quote]

Check out my videos that are littered through this thread that I posted and you tell me.

[quote name='newtype06']have you guys registered your systems? im getting errors on N's site.[/quote]

No I haven't, but apparently, a lot of people were having problems with Nintendo's site yesterday.

Yesterday was a very long day. I woke up at 7am and didn't go to sleep until 1-2am this morning. (Working launch + dropping off pre-ordered Wii's for my friends)

Having the Wii finally connected to my TV though makes it all worth it. :)

after my radioshack order got cancelled, i talked to one of my friend in school, and he picked up 2 wii's, and got one for 300:bouncy: :applause: :D :lol: :bouncy: :bouncy:

bread's done
Back