the I WON A 360 thread

at night, most drawings have less than 400 people in it, seriously, Do what I did:

if over average amount (say 400) put 2 points in a contest.

if under average amount, put 4 in it. (if really low, like say 200, put 10)

If you have 40 caps, thats up to 20 drawings :) I never put more than 4 in a drawing and look what happened to me :D :bouncy:

[quote name='Captain Flaps']I heard something of a code generator :) Im going to check this out[/QUOTE]

LOL they have one at lemonparty.org, some asshat posted it here. BTW it's naked men sucking each other dont go there.

[quote name='$hady']LOL they have one at lemonparty.org, some asshat posted it here. BTW it's naked men sucking each other dont go there.[/QUOTE]
I almost went there, but then I read the rest of your post.

[quote name='el bobo']I almost went there, but then I read the rest of your post.[/QUOTE]

This is the kind of thing that WILL close this contest down.

"The scam" wasn't a scam IMO, but hacking the system and generating codes is going to be the very thing they WILL care about.

I belive the 12packs come with only 4 codes, but im not sure on that, i remember seeing that somewhere on the every10minutes site but i cant remember for sure.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']This is the kind of thing that WILL close this contest down.

"The scam" wasn't a scam IMO, but hacking the system and generating codes is going to be the very thing they WILL care about.[/QUOTE]
I was kidding. BTW I have my 360+PDZ paid off right now, so winning a 360 would be nice, but I'm not going to cheat for one.

[quote name='el bobo']I was kidding. BTW I have my 360+PDZ paid off right now, so winning a 360 would be nice, but I'm not going to cheat for one.[/QUOTE]

Bobo, Didn't mean to insinuate that you weren't kidding :) I was just trying to differentiate between the two: the "code forwarding" merely took advantage of their system -- the codes were LEGIT codes that they passed out. These aren't even that -- they're scammers I'm guessing who have hacked into their system.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Bobo, Didn't mean to insinuate that you weren't kidding :) I was just trying to differentiate between the two: the "code forwarding" merely took advantage of their system -- the codes were LEGIT codes that they passed out. These aren't even that -- they're scammers I'm guessing who have hacked into their system.[/QUOTE]
Alright, we're cool. :)

Codes are just now starting to appear around my area, NE Tenn.,

I've been having trouble with the contest site refreshing.

It keeps showing I have the same amount of points when I enter. I press play again after putting for example 4 out of 10 in my account, in a next drawing I go to it still shows the same amount (10) though (4) has been entered.

I have to click out of the contest site, go to the Yahoo main site, type the contest URL in search, go back in still logged, before it to show the correct amount and contest count down time. If I'm in the contest site like the Account History page and I click for example, "winners board" the clock starts back over to the time that was showing when I first arrived to the site.

I have to go in and out of the site for it to refresh my points lol:roll:

I contacted MD and the said reinstall Macromedia & flash, I did and it's still f-in up.

I even put the site under my internet options as a trusted site to allow all cookies.

Anyway, I've seen dumb crap like 3,200 points in one drawing, with like 100-200 in the other 5 drawings for that hour. 40-50 people are either really dumb, or there was a retard with 6 accounts making sure he really would win:drool:

I'll try the 2-4 point entry with about half of my account when it's full and maybe try to add the other 250 in one of the 100-150 drawings.

[quote name='retail sucks']Codes are just now starting to appear around my area, NE Tenn.,

I've been having trouble with the contest site refreshing.

It keeps showing I have the same amount of points when I enter. I press play again after putting for example 4 out of 10 in my account, in a next drawing I go to it still shows the same amount (10) though (4) has been entered.

I have to click out of the contest site, go to the Yahoo main site, type the contest URL in search, go back in still logged, before it to show the correct amount and contest count down time. If I'm in the contest site like the Account History page and I click for example, "winners board" the clock starts back over to the time that was showing when I first arrived to the site.

I have to go in and out of the site for it to refresh my points lol:roll:

I contacted MD and the said reinstall Macromedia & flash, I did and it's still f-in up.

I even put the site under my internet options as a trusted site to allow all cookies.

Anyway, I've seen dumb crap like 3,200 points in one drawing, with like 100-200 in the other 5 drawings for that hour. 40-50 people are either really dumb, or there was a retard with 6 accounts making sure he really would win:drool:

I'll try the 2-4 point entry with about half of my account when it's full and maybe try to add the other 250 in one of the 100-150 drawings.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too, when i enter 10 in one time slot, ill go to another, and it wont even say i entered any, it will give me the original amount... so i emailed the, they said that it is a strange glitch, but what happens is that it wont deduct the things till the time slot is over.

Here is an screenshot I took of my winning from the winners list, if anyone wants to see:

xbox3609ty.jpg

[quote name='Captain Flaps']I noticed that too, when i enter 10 in one time slot, ill go to another, and it wont even say i entered any, it will give me the original amount... so i emailed the, they said that it is a strange glitch, but what happens is that it wont deduct the things till the time slot is over.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....I've emailed MD 3 times because of this same problem, and the fact that the site will not refresh to the correct updated time. Sounds like their just jerkin me around with BS excuses. They need to get their heads out of their asses and correct it. I'm seeing all kinds of errors, that are keeping me from really from playing the contest.:cry: :roll: :bomb:

I didn't have any problems with last year's contest.

[quote name='TJordan522']Hmmm....I won over 93 hours ago, and still no confirmation.[/QUOTE]
I'm conviced they do it certain times of the week now :)

[quote name='Kastides']Look at you fatasses buying all that soda.. Go use that soda money on a gym membership...[/QUOTE]
I think you want to be severly injured.

[quote name='TJordan522']109 hours with no confirmation....[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry my friend. They seem to be doing them in batches, and today being a holiday will slow things down even further. When the "next batch" occurs I'm sure you'll be hearing success stories from folks far and wide who won from Wed./Thrs. on.

Patience.....patience :)

I want to win...but only have 15 codes. And dont feel like any sucker that doesnt win, and spends $400 on an xbox360. So either I win, or wait for ps3.

[quote name='Captain Flaps']That is a bad strategy, put ALL your codes into one time slot for better odds.[/QUOTE]

Then putting just 4 caps into the contest I won was a freak of nature? I had a sound strategy :)

[quote name='Captain Flaps']I belive the 12packs come with only 4 codes, but im not sure on that, i remember seeing that somewhere on the every10minutes site but i cant remember for sure.[/QUOTE]

The central region codes are good for 2 I believe. Don't live there, so not positive on that. However, the 7/11 12 pack codes count as 2 and the Target 24 pack codes count as 3 and neither are available until October.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']How are you guys winning these things? I've put in anywhere from 5-10 codes in a bunch of separate timeslots, and I've got squat. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

10 codes in a 500 entry drawing is still only a 2% change. Not exactly stellar. Just luck of the draw (Of which I've had none). Even if you have every entry except one, you can still lose. Logically it would be better to put all in one drawing, but statistically you get diminising returns for each additional code, so it's really a tough call. Obviously, if you have 500, put it all in 1, but if you have 2, whether 2 in 1 or 1 in 2 is better is a tough call.

If you get 40 codes or more, it is probably best to put them in one time slot as soon as it opens. All the low volume time slots balance out in the first 12-36 hours. For example: you are the first person to enter in the 5:10 time slot and you enter 50 codes. Over the next few hours, the other 5:xx time slots will begin to balance out with your 5:10 slot, and the odds when the time slot ends should be comprable with the other 5:xx slots. However, by entering them in the beginning you have a 50 out of 450 chance, rather than a 50 out of 500 chance if you had entered them right before the time slot went off. (This is assuming that time slots are ending at an average of 450 entries) It may not be huge statistical improvement, but this method becomes more effective as you get more codes. When someone floods a time slot w/ 500 codes at the beginning, most people will not enter that time slot and the slot will probably end with only about 50 more entries than the other time slots around it. With this example you could have a 90% chance of winning, rather than a 50% chance of winning. Hope that helps.

[quote name='Renzokuken']Anybody know how to check the odds? I'm using my sidekick and all the replies I get are "Access Denied."[/QUOTE]

Well, you can just check the odds on the website, so I'm not really sure what the purpose of checking by phone is. Just click on a time slot and it tells you how many entries there are.

[quote name='TJordan522']Just got confirmed 175 hours later.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, I'm sure part of the reason it took so long was the three-day weekend.

Are the codes only on mountain dew and pepsi, and not the diet soda's?...I am a diabetic, and I don't want to waste money on a bunch of pepsi, that I will most likely not need to drink anytime soon. The stores I have seen the codes, not many of them, in MA are only on the regular beverages.

[quote name='ryanbph']Are the codes only on mountain dew and pepsi, and not the diet soda's?...I am a diabetic, and I don't want to waste money on a bunch of pepsi, that I will most likely not need to drink anytime soon. The stores I have seen the codes, not many of them, in MA are only on the regular beverages.[/QUOTE]

ive seen dieat pepsi and diet mountian dew here in arizona

bread's done
Back