the I WON A 360 thread

thanks, maybe they just haven't rolled out yet....I have only seen 1 store with the xbox 360 codes on the pepsi bottles

yetiwin1eg.jpg

Is is the confirmation? I didn't get an E-mail.​

[quote name='The Dord']
yetiwin1eg.jpg

Is is the confirmation? I didn't get an E-mail.​
[/QUOTE]

no that's not a confirmation at all, you lost, you're not going to get a 360

[quote name='tearofangst']no that's not a confirmation at all, you lost, you're not going to get a 360[/QUOTE]

Har har, doo bery phunny! hoo hooo! wwee!

Edit: Yay! I am now a Cheap-Ass-Regular! W00t!

"Are the codes only on mountain dew and pepsi, and not the diet soda's?...I am a diabetic, and I don't want to waste money on a bunch of pepsi, that I will most likely not need to drink anytime soon. The stores I have seen the codes, not many of them, in MA are only on the regular beverages."
My girlfriend has type 1 and she has found Diet Pepsi with the contest caps.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']"Are the codes only on mountain dew and pepsi, and not the diet soda's?...I am a diabetic, and I don't want to waste money on a bunch of pepsi, that I will most likely not need to drink anytime soon. The stores I have seen the codes, not many of them, in MA are only on the regular beverages."
My girlfriend has type 1 and she has found Diet Pepsi with the contest caps.[/QUOTE]

They are on all 1 liter and 20 oz Pepsi, Dt Pepsi, Mtn. Dew, Diet Mtn. Dew, Code Red, Diet Code Red, Sierra Mist, and Diet Sierra mist so far, could be more :)

[quote name='The Dord']Har har, doo bery phunny! hoo hooo! wwee!

Edit: Yay! I am now a Cheap-Ass-Regular! W00t![/QUOTE]

Congratulations, Dord.

How many other entries were there when you put your points in (assuming all 28 were entered into 1 drawing?)

I've got just over 40 already....and I'm trying to decide whether to drop them in sometime soon, or wait until I'm over 100.

[quote name='bjkrautk']Congratulations, Dord.

How many other entries were there when you put your points in (assuming all 28 were entered into 1 drawing?)

I've got just over 40 already....and I'm trying to decide whether to drop them in sometime soon, or wait until I'm over 100.[/QUOTE]

about 12 or so drawings, most of the had 2 caps in, two of them had 4 in them..

[quote name='swetooth9']for those who won, how many codes did you dump into the "round" that you won in?

thanks[/QUOTE]

4 caps or 2 caps, I can't remember which contest I put the most in.

[quote name='The Dord']4 caps or 2 caps, I can't remember which contest I put the most in.[/QUOTE]

you only entered 2 or 4 codes and you won???!! wow!!! :applause:

[quote name='retail sucks']Codes are just now starting to appear around my area, NE Tenn.,

I've been having trouble with the contest site refreshing.

It keeps showing I have the same amount of points when I enter. I press play again after putting for example 4 out of 10 in my account, in a next drawing I go to it still shows the same amount (10) though (4) has been entered.

I have to click out of the contest site, go to the Yahoo main site, type the contest URL in search, go back in still logged, before it to show the correct amount and contest count down time. If I'm in the contest site like the Account History page and I click for example, "winners board" the clock starts back over to the time that was showing when I first arrived to the site.

I have to go in and out of the site for it to refresh my points lol:roll:

I contacted MD and the said reinstall Macromedia & flash, I did and it's still f-in up.

I even put the site under my internet options as a trusted site to allow all cookies.

Anyway, I've seen dumb crap like 3,200 points in one drawing, with like 100-200 in the other 5 drawings for that hour. 40-50 people are either really dumb, or there was a retard with 6 accounts making sure he really would win:drool:

I'll try the 2-4 point entry with about half of my account when it's full and maybe try to add the other 250 in one of the 100-150 drawings.[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue as you. Yahoo told me the same BS... I guess I will try on another computer. The question is do you lose the codes? Or are they really entered in the contest? I think they screwed me.

[quote name='swetooth9']you only entered 2 or 4 codes and you won???!! wow!!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yes i did, it was one that had 250 entries or so, so i had like 1/125 or 1/62.5 odds :)

I had 100 codes out of 1000 entered, 10% shot. More is better but even if you enter 500 you still can lose, it's all luck. Dord would disagree because he's posted a official strategy guide in the other thread..........:roll: LOL

[quote name='$hady']I had 100 codes out of 1000 entered, 10% shot. More is better but even if you enter 500 you still can lose, it's all luck. Dord would disagree because he's posted a official strategy guide in the other thread..........:roll: LOL[/QUOTE]

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. It has helped others. :shame:

[quote name='The Dord']If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. It has helped others. :shame:[/QUOTE]

Who has it helped? lol you are instructing people on "strategies" to enter a code off a bottle cap. A code that they would've entered anyway, it's all luck people can win or lose with 1 or 500.:drool:

And no i'm not attacking you I just found it funny.;)

I had 169 codes in a total of 477 and didn't get it. That was a 35% chance, doubt I'll get anywhere near that close again. Strategy guide, awesome - I'll have to check it out!
Byy the way, what time did you enter that only had 250 codes?

[quote name='$hady']Who has it helped? lol you are instructing people on "strategies" to enter a code off a bottle cap. A code that they would've entered anyway, it's all luck people can win or lose with 1 or 500.:drool:

And no i'm not attacking you I just found it funny.;)[/QUOTE]

People have been asking for help alot, and I thought I was doing a good deed by posting some general strategies for people to use. If it thats bad, I will detract my name from the message board and never will post again.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']I had 169 codes in a total of 477 and didn't get it. That was a 35% chance, doubt I'll get anywhere near that close again. Strategy guide, awesome - I'll have to check it out!
Byy the way, what time did you enter that only had 250 codes?[/QUOTE]

Late at night- during the week while kids are in bed (12am-5am est)

[quote name='The Dord']People have been asking for help alot, and I thought I was doing a good deed by posting some general strategies for people to use. If it thats bad, I will detract my name from the message board and never will post again.[/QUOTE]

Whoa lose the thin skin, i'm not trying to run you off and it wasn't personal!

Welcome to the real world, you will be serious and heartfelt about something and someone else will laugh at you. ;)

[quote name='$hady']Whoa lose the thin skin, i'm not trying to run you off and it wasn't personal!

Welcome to the real world, you will be serious and heartfelt about something and someone else will laugh at you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Its not thin skin. Its blatant childish flaming.. If it was constructive critism, it would be diffrent. Grow up.

I'll enter in the begging game as well. I've been buying like crazy, but not enough to keep up with the 100+ that people seem to get.

[quote name='blackjaw']soo...any winners wanna hook some losers (ie. people that dont drink soda) up with some extra codes *wink wink* ;)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I am not greedy, maybe someone can hook me up with couple of codes? Please? :)

[quote name='blackjaw']soo...any winners wanna hook some losers (ie. people that dont drink soda) up with some extra codes *wink wink* ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't have any extra caps right now, sorry :(

I WON!!!!! For the first time in my life I actually won something!!!! My advice to everyone is to save up your codes and enter them all in one when a new one opens. Thank you everybody who posted information about this contest, I never would have won without you. Also, sorry, I don't have any extra codes.

[quote name='Sockey']I WON!!!!! For the first time in my life I actually won something!!!! I just put all 200 in 4:50. When I went to sleep (11:30). It was at 372. Thank you everybody who posted information about this contest, I never would have won without you. Also, sorry, I don't have any extra codes.[/QUOTE]

where did u get your codes?
besides 1 liter $1.50 MD at 7-11 there is no other place right now

The fuck do y'all come up with 200 bottle caps?

I found one in a bottle sticking out of an ashtray this morning, but otherwise don't have any.

I feel like Charlie Bucket, but without the happy ending.

[quote name='mykevermin']The fuck do y'all come up with 200 bottle caps?

I found one in a bottle sticking out of an ashtray this morning, but otherwise don't have any.

I feel like Charlie Bucket, but without the happy ending.[/QUOTE]

They had a email thing set up that was exploited, unlimited codes basically.

[quote name='Captain Flaps']They had a email thing set up that was exploited, unlimited codes basically.[/QUOTE]

I only drank one pepsi.

[quote name='shadylane']wait so people actually won with the random codes website? and didn't get caught?[/QUOTE]

Thats fucked up, they should be banned. Do it the legit way of AT LEAST digging in the trash for caps like I did. :)

All the 10 minute time slots seem to be going off with over a 1000 entries in the last couple of hours, the first week of the contest the most I remember seeing was like 650.

[quote name='ryanbph']more bottle caps are in the stores now, so maybe that is why their are more people entering.[/QUOTE]

That's what is definately happening.

On where to get the codes, it says, that they will mail you one code per letter. No duplications allowed. So if I handwrote out a hundred letters, could I get 100 codes? That would cheaper then buying a ton of pepsi products.

How do I get a free "Every 10 Minutes" Code?
To receive one free Code without purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be postmarked by 10/10/05 to be received by 10/15/05 to:

"Every 10 Minutes" Request
PO Box 3330
Young America, MN 55558-3330

Residents of VT may omit return postage.

[quote name='ryanbph']On where to get the codes, it says, that they will mail you one code per letter. No duplications allowed. So if I handwrote out a hundred letters, could I get 100 codes? That would cheaper then buying a ton of pepsi products.

To receive one free Code without purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be postmarked by 10/10/05 to be received by 10/15/05 to:

PO Box 3330

Residents of VT may omit return postage.[/QUOTE]

Yes...that's a good idea. There is one address you can send a letter to for 3 codes! Send out 100 letters and you have yourself 300 codes and a great shot at winning....just scan the rules for that address.

[quote name='ryanbph']On where to get the codes, it says, that they will mail you one code per letter. No duplications allowed. So if I handwrote out a hundred letters, could I get 100 codes? That would cheaper then buying a ton of pepsi products.

PO Box 3330

Hehe, I'd like to see this happen :)

PO Box 3330

you can do that, but bear in mind not only will it be a LOT of work... but you're looking at spending 37c per stamp, and two stamps per "free" code (postage and return postage, unless you're in VT)... so you're looking at 74cents per code, which if you're planning on really submitting for 100, is 74$... cheaper than buying a 360, but far from a guaranteed win.

[quote name='varsitygamer']you can do that, but bear in mind not only will it be a LOT of work... but you're looking at spending 37c per stamp, and two stamps per "free" code (postage and return postage, unless you're in VT)... so you're looking at 74cents per code, which if you're planning on really submitting for 100, is 74$... cheaper than buying a 360, but far from a guaranteed win.[/QUOTE]

.74 for three codes if you send to the Target address.

bread's done
Back