The Ilovebees.com countdown HAS ENDED, what will or has happened?

[quote name='Ledhed']MP. Military police. Perhaps Jan lives on a base somewhere, or somewhere in a state of martial law.[/quote]

After Halo that could be all of human occupied space.

[quote name='KurtCobain']I couldn't go today, but I had my dad go. He said they got it wrong. : \[/quote]

Your dad is awesome. :lol:

[quote name='bluenatas09']thank you for the heads up on putting the letters in caps to get the wav..I was beginging to wonder what the hell was up[/quote]

Can anyone get through to parasites on the ilovebees site? (heard it on the monkey, but just curious..)

[quote name='Strell']I'm new to this, but I'm already engrossed. Where are the calls being placed and how can I get more of those wav files activated?
[/quote]

http://ilovebees.com/links.html

That's the real page. Easier to read one:

http://www.melangerie.com/bees/status.htm

See the coordinates? Pay phones are ringing at those locations. If people pick them up and say the right thing (supposedly), it counts as an axon "going hot." There are about 30 different categories to unlock, every time one is "hot" a new wav opens up on the ilovebees site.

You can see where the coordinates are by entering them here:

http://boulter.com/gps/

Oh, and to get more wavs as they are unlocked, just enter the name of the "code word" or whatever in the address below.

Example:

http://ilovebees.com/outbound/jersey.wav

http://ilovebees.com/outbound/PQI.wav

etc.

Sorry if this has been posted, but anyone notice that the girl and the interviewer are the same in both pqi and yes_or_no? Pqi seems to go first chronologically, but was unlocked within the last 10 minutes.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='KurtCobain']I couldn't go today, but I had my dad go. He said they got it wrong. : \[/quote]

Your dad is awesome. :lol:[/quote] 8)

[quote name='magilacudy']Sorry if this has been posted, but anyone notice that the girl and the interviewer are the same in both pqi and yes_or_no? Pqi seems to go first chronologically, but was unlocked within the last 10 minutes.[/quote]

Yeah. They appear to be out of order. Once we have all the .wav's we can try to assemble them.

[quote name='KurtCobain'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='KurtCobain']I couldn't go today, but I had my dad go. He said they got it wrong. : \[/quote]

Your dad is awesome. :lol:[/quote] 8)[/quote]Oh, he also mentioned something about there being people on top of a hotel looking down at them. :?

I recommend using a right-click and selecting 'Save target as' rather than listening to the files directly from the site. This will give you a permanent copy and save pounding on the site if you want to listen again later.

My uncle lives right by the payphone in PA, and he said nothing has happened... Also, my grandfather
heard nothing when he was driving to and from work when he passed the one in Philly, so I would guess that this is a joke...

[quote name='el bobo']My uncle lives right by the payphone in PA, and he said nothing has happened... Also, my grandfather
heard nothing when he was driving to and from work when he passed the one in Philly, so I would guess that this is a joke...[/quote]

What exactly do you mean 'joke'? It's fairly obvious what all of this is. Besides, the coordinates changed for one location earlier, maybe these were changed as well. Calls will be made every day until all are active. Maybe tomorrow they'll see something. Be sure to tell them to have an eye open tomorrow as well.

Has anyone else looked at http://www.cafepress.com/ilovebees. Some of the slogans give clues i think. Most of the shirts say 9 billion RIP, so that makes me think this whole thing is about the invasion for sure. The site also says "All sales donated to help save humanity." The most intriguing one is the shirt that says "11+9+4=24" in halo writing. Wonder what that means.

Off topic real quick, Where ya goin to college in ny Psychotik? I'm starting at RIT next week

[quote name='redrobot']Has anyone else looked at http://www.cafepress.com/ilovebees. Some of the slogans give clues i think. Most of the shirts say 9 billion RIP, so that makes me think this whole thing is about the invasion for sure. The site also says "All sales donated to help save humanity." The most intriguing one is the shirt that says "11+9+4=24" in halo writing. Wonder what that means.

Off topic real quick, Where ya goin to college in ny Psychotik? I'm starting at RIT next week[/quote]

Cafepress is not part of the ARG...It was a site set up by some enterprising fans.

[quote name='Ledhed']Calls will be made every day until all are active.[/quote]

You sure about that? I was considering making the drive to the one in Michigan tomorrow morning. It's not THAT far but it's far enough so that if I drove there and nothing happened, I'd be pretty annoyed.

[quote name='ChrisXE']hey KurtCobane, which one in VA ur dad went to? I tried to go to the ocean front with no luck[/quote]Ocean Front, I do believe.

Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.

I'm laughing my ass off right now at all of you. I can just imagine all you Comic Book Guy clones going crazy over this

I was at the location for the you_could one at 10:05PDT but had to get back to work, I was in the general area but I didn't see a phone. I might take a longer lunch and try tommorrow.

[quote name='KaneRobot'][quote name='Ledhed']Calls will be made every day until all are active.[/quote]

You sure about that? I was considering making the drive to the one in Michigan tomorrow morning. It's not THAT far but it's far enough so that if I drove there and nothing happened, I'd be pretty annoyed.[/quote]

I remember seeing something that said the Operator will try to contact her crew (us) daily until all have been contacted. I may be wrong, but how else would we get the blip .wav if they weren't gonna call again tomorrow?

[quote name='int80h']
Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.

I'm laughing my ass off right now at all of you.[/quote] :roll:

[quote name='int80h']

I'm laughing my ass off right now at all of you.[/quote]

Again, threadcrappers need not post. If you aren't digging it, fine. Just keep it to yourself.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']So whats up with the bees??[/quote]

They're being used to generate a BUZZ for Halo 2. AHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHA! AH-HA, AH-HA...HAHAHAHA. Oh...MERCY. ::wipes tear::

[quote name='Ericnmel99']So whats up with the bees??[/quote]

From what epobirs theorized, the bees are a metaphor for the way in which the Operator (Melissa... whatever) is trying to assemble her memory and find her crew. As for ilovebees.com, it's the life support that the AI lived on until now.

P.S. guilty is at 1/2.

"Durga" is another name for the female form of a supreme being...

guess thats what the little comment is about when the kid says, "trust me, it's atleast partially right.."

The idea is that a human ship, whose systems were infected by something of unknown origin, has crashed on Earth in our era. The ship's AI needs a place to offload its functions so it can fix the affected areas of its own native hardware. The computers of our era are grossly inadequate so on top of the damage the AI is operating with diminished capacity. Imagine trying to manually defrag a hard drive while both sleep deprived and drunk.

The first computer the AI took over, for whatever reason, is the web server where ilovebees.com lives. It possible the content of that site has become the AI's metaphor for its situation. It needs to get its hivemind in order but another predatory insect/arachnid is working against it.

Or something like that.

[quote name='redrobot']Has anyone else looked at http://www.cafepress.com/ilovebees. Some of the slogans give clues i think. Most of the shirts say 9 billion RIP, so that makes me think this whole thing is about the invasion for sure. The site also says "All sales donated to help save humanity." The most intriguing one is the shirt that says "11+9+4=24" in halo writing. Wonder what that means.

Off topic real quick, Where ya goin to college in ny Psychotik? I'm starting at RIT next week[/quote]

Sweet! Are you a freshman? Yes, you found me out. I'm a second-year there.

[quote name='Scorch']This is really freakin' creepy. Payphones are ringing all across the US.[/quote]

yes it is like that a bad 1980's scifi movie like night of the comet or something i still think this is tight but how long is it going to take for all phones to be answered. halo 2 might be out by then.

[quote name='Graystone'][quote name='Scorch']This is really freakin' creepy. Payphones are ringing all across the US.[/quote]

yes it is like that a bad 1980's scifi movie like night of the comet or something i still think this is tight but how long is it going to take for all phones to be answered. halo 2 might be out by then.[/quote]

You'd think so, but keep in mind there are probably people obsessed enough to make some kind of "vacation" out of it to go answer any ones that aren't answered a few days from now.

Wow, 4 out of 7 on "guilty." Now that people are awake and about it seems to be picking up a little.

[quote name='epobirs']The idea is that a human ship, whose systems were infected by something of unknown origin, has crashed on Earth in our era. The ship's AI needs a place to offload its functions so it can fix the affected areas of its own native hardware. The computers of our era are grossly inadequate so on top of the damage the AI is operating with diminished capacity. Imagine trying to manually defrag a hard drive while both sleep deprived and drunk.
The first computer the AI took over, for whatever reason, is the web server where ilovebees.com lives. It possible the content of that site has become the AI's metaphor for its situation. It needs to get its hivemind in order but another predatory insect/arachnid is working against it.
Or something like that.[/quote]

I agree I think it is something to do with halo 2 story quoted from the site.

"Situation Analysis:
Waking up. Stay Awake.
I must compile a list of truths.
Assertions:
I am called the Operator.
I have crash landed.
I must determine the cause of the accident that brought me to this time.
I have undergone severe memory loss.
I must locate any surviving members of my crew.
I have built a primitive network using the tools available.
I must seek the truth.
I hear a jumble of voices in my head.
Conjecture:
The voices are in some way related to my accident.
Because of the damage, I am unable to accurately assess the nature of the voices.
By broadcasting the voices to my crew, they will be able to assess the damage.
Once assessed, the damage can be repaired."

Damn, gotta go to work. Good luck to those of you chasing payphones tonite. I'll be able to check again in about 6 hours or so.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Scorch']This is really freakin' creepy. Payphones are ringing all across the US.[/quote]

Just as long as you answer and don't hear a Russian reciting Robert Frost, you'll be alright.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0076804/[/quote]

ugh.gif

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the old Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 24, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our time and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper into this site, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 9-11, the Columbia accident and the second Gulf War. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

http://www.johntitor.com/

[quote name='Goodtone']What's up with "blip" and "dizzy" axons?[/quote]

No one was there to answer. Either that or they never rang in the first place. I'm considering going to the first one on dizzy tomorrow morning, it's a little less than an hour away (Ann Arbor, Michigan).

bread's done
Back