The "Is This Game Rare?" Thread

Yeah, Gamestop is selling them for $29.99. How about Nights for Sega Saturn, it even comes with the bonus controller. It is Brand New.

I've watched Pikmin lots (1 & 2) sell for +$100 together, and so far, most of them aren't complete (missing manuals). That's ridiculous - ridiculous enough to make me want to sell my complete copies.

[quote name='JJSP']I've watched Pikmin lots (1 & 2) sell for +$100 together, and so far, most of them aren't complete (missing manuals). That's ridiculous - ridiculous enough to make me want to sell my complete copies.[/quote]
Did this happen to be on Ebay? I just sold mine for $100 BIN, and pikmin 2 had no manual...

[quote name='JJSP']I've watched Pikmin lots (1 & 2) sell for +$100 together, and so far, most of them aren't complete (missing manuals). That's ridiculous - ridiculous enough to make me want to sell my complete copies.[/quote]

I just sold a Pikmin 2 Complete by itself for $69 and a Pikmin with no manual by itself for $36.12

What about Sky Gunner for the PS2? I found a copy for $9.99 and I don't really know if I should jump...all I know is that Atlus had something to do with it.

[quote name='suko_32']I'm not saying this in a mean way, but why don't some of you just plug it in into ebay to check whether it's rare or not?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously... this thread was great for figuring out some uncommon stuff or general rarity but it's just full of people too lazy to check on their own.:roll:

[quote name='yukafls']How about Nights with the bonus controller for the Sega Saturn, rare?[/QUOTE]

I think it's less rare and more that people just don't want to part with it.

[quote name='idd0tt']digimon world ds, looked on half and was $40, but couldn't find much on ebay.[/quote]

The last few sealed copies on eBay have gone for around $50.

[quote name='idd0tt']you can find star ocean tteot at practically any GS, most of them still have the large outer box[/quote]
thanks man. I never saw it before, i guess because i never looked.

That makai kingdoms I told you about was in kinda shit condition so I left if there. It had no STDK and somehow the price went up to $10 overnight so I passed. If we end up working out a deal for Sephiroth, I will go back & grab it if you want it.

House of the Dead for Sega Saturn.......... I have been looking for years for this game, but yet to find it. This is definitely a rare game.

[quote name='darkslime']How much would this be worth?

PS2 capcom vs snk 2: mark of the millenium complete[/QUOTE]

To keep you from asking about this again for the what 3rd or 4th time now , according to VGPC , your looking at around $40.

[quote name='drtomoe123']What about Sky Gunner for the PS2? I found a copy for $9.99 and I don't really know if I should jump...all I know is that Atlus had something to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Well besides the fact that its simply a good game at a good price , it's only going for around $15. It wasn't one of the harder to get atlus games (kinda like Metal Saga) and can be found moderatly easily for not much. If your intersted in getting it based on quality then go for it , if your more interested in it for reselling purposes then pass.

[quote name='sying']Steel Battalion NIB? Is it rare? How much can I profit.. ERRRR get for it?[/QUOTE]

I demand to be paid attention to! Look at me! Love me! At least answer me!

[quote name='sying']I demand to be paid attention to! Look at me! Love me! At least answer me![/quote]

Seriously people, it's very simple.

www.ebay.com
advanced search
check the completed listings box
type in your game
you've got your results

For you, there was one sold new on April 3rd for $189.99 with $40 shipping. It was a buy it now.

[quote name='CATPERSAIN']I got a question, couldn't find it on eBay or half.com. Sega genesis Activator.[/quote]

One without a box or anything, obviously used, ended for $10.99 with $6.00 shipping on April 14th.

local store has marvel vs. capcom for psx for 39.99, is this worth the investment? I see ebay prices are about 50ish

Considering I got my unopened non-PC version of Pikmin 2 at K-Mart for $2.40, I think I'm totally going to let it ride on e-bay. GS's website says all 3 of the stores around me have Pikmin 1 in stock for $19.99. I might go buy the one in best condition and sell them as a set.

If it sells like the other Pikmin 1 and 2 set did, thats almost $100 profit. Insanity.

[quote name='endlessPRO']you guys think a sealed kingdom hearts 2 will be rare later on and odin sphere sealed?[/quote]

A Black Label Sealed Kingdom Hearts 2 will become rare. Odin Sphere has potential to become rare as long as it's not reprinted. :)

Here's a few for you guys

Sega Genesis Activator (not really a game but an accessory). It's complete & has the box, although the box is in kinda shit shape.

Fifa 97 for the Saturn-I ask this because it's in a weird genesis-like saturn box. NEver seen this before.

What about the Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel? Im seeing a used complete copy go for $42.00 and a sealed Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Libery for $58.00 on ebay. Are those games actually worth that much?

[quote name='Edward Sechs']What about the Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel? Im seeing a used complete copy go for $42.00 and a sealed Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Libery for $58.00 on ebay. Are those games actually worth that much?[/QUOTE]

They are worth whatever someone will pay for them.

I HAVE a copy of MARVEL vs CAPCOM 2 willing to sell. Just looking for the best offer and am ready to get rid of because I dont even play it. Its n brand new condition. If interested please email me at: [email protected] if u want more information, or pics. I do accept paypal

How about the value, if there is any, on a sealed original release version(Hot Coffee) of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the XBOX?

[quote name='ajh2298']How about the value, if there is any, on a sealed original release version(Hot Coffee) of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the XBOX?[/quote]
it used to be worth money i haven't checked lately. i could be though. but the trilogy for the xbox is worth alot right now, it was selling upto $150 used/new.

[quote name='phear3d']it used to be worth money i haven't checked lately. i could be though. but the trilogy for the xbox is worth alot right now, it was selling upto $150 used/new.[/quote] Do you mean the hot coffee edition, or the rerelease of the 3 GTA games bundled together?

[quote name='Ed_']I have Rocky Balboa and Ace Combat X (both sealed for psp)
Rare?[/quote]

The Playstation store in San Francisco sells ACX for $40. Other than that I think it is a pretty hard to find game.

[quote name='darkslime']Do you mean the hot coffee edition, or the rerelease of the 3 GTA games bundled together?[/quote]
the hot coffee is separate from the trilogy release. the re-release trilogy is worth some money atm.

[quote name='Shoagie']Does a sealed non greatest hits Kingdom Hearts 2 have a security strip?[/quote]

No it doesn't.

How about Baten Kaitos Origins? I got it at a TRU yesterday for 11 bucks. It's still sealed, so I can get my money back, just thought I'd get it on a lark.

[quote name='Satans Magic Hat']How about Baten Kaitos Origins? I got it at a TRU yesterday for 11 bucks. It's still sealed, so I can get my money back, just thought I'd get it on a lark.[/quote]

You got a decent deal. New the game seems to sell for about $15-20. It isn't really expensive though.

On a side note, thanks for asking about this game. I needed to add it to my database of games. We will start tracking its price starting tomorrow.

[quote name='jjgames']You got a decent deal. New the game seems to sell for about $15-20. It isn't really expensive though.

On a side note, thanks for asking about this game. I needed to add it to my database of games. We will start tracking its price starting tomorrow.[/quote]

Cool. Thanks.

been trading baten kaitos origins on goozex.. it goes for 400-450 points so it was good now its only 350 points. i got them at kmart and target for both $5 bucks.

[quote name='phear3d']been trading baten kaitos origins on goozex.. it goes for 400-450 points so it was good now its only 350 points. i got them at kmart and target for both $5 bucks.[/quote]

I was thinking of just throwing it on Goozex. I'm not getting a great deal or anything, but it's still better than buying the goozex points from the site.

bread's done
Back