The "Isenhart's Stay" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I sit in an office that's in the basement of the building by myself, and occasionally go up there and do menial tasks like copy some papers or hole punch some stuff. Everything's so easy and menial, and then I just go back down to my basement and sit on my ass.

Awesome!

I am thinking I may sell off some of my games to help pay off my truck. Once I do that the only big debt I'll have will be college loans. I'd be more willing to take financial risks once my truck is paid off.

[quote name='karsh']Basically, I sit in an office that's in the basement of the building by myself, and occasionally go up there and do menial tasks like copy some papers or hole punch some stuff. Everything's so easy and menial, and then I just go back down to my basement and sit on my ass.[/QUOTE]
Damn...thats a fine job...and in jersey too....hmm

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ah Diablo II, and the wonderous fight against Diablo, in which the system used for scoring damage against Diablo is so complicated, that even Diablo himself doesn't understand it completely.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Diablo 2 is bad for the soul.

GG puts up with a lot, but I don't think she'd put up with a D2 relapse... ... Perhaps I should put it on her lap top... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I never did finish Diablo II.

But I've got X-Men Legends to keep me busy for now. I'll worry about D2 later.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that waiting to get a PS2 for college - or not getting one at all - is a good idea. I'm not sure if I'd have the money or time for it, and I'm thinking PC gaming might be easier to handle, especially since I only had a PC and GBA for the longest time.

But then again, lots of people handle gaming in college just fine. Maybe I should reconsider.

Did I already write about this? I don't remember...[/QUOTE]

Where are you going to college?

If you're living in a dorm I wouldn't bother getting a ps2, chances are your roommate(s) will have them anyway. I know I left most of my game-related stuff at home my first semester at school, since there were just too many better ways to spend my time. Picked it back up my junior year when I had a serious girlfriend and couldn't be spending my time hitting on other girls.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And so another OTT goes down the drain[/QUOTE]
012904_ohsnap.PNG

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']One circus down, and another shall soon arise.[/QUOTE]
I often find myself whistling the circus theme when I'm in class (usually in my GE classes where I find nothing interesting), Doo-doo doodoodoo doodoo dootle dootle (you know what I mean). People look over and think I'm crazy. I swear I'm relatively harmless...

[quote name='Kayden']Diablo 2 is bad for the soul.

GG puts up with a lot, but I don't think she'd put up with a D2 relapse... ... Perhaps I should put it on her lap top... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Do it! I need people to ki.... I mean to play with!

[quote name='onetrackmind']Hey moxio, superman's a pussy![/QUOTE]

Hey you shut your mouth you hippy man!! :cry:

sheesh everyone gangs up on ME TODAY :(

[quote name='Moxio']Hey you shut your mouth you hippy man!! :cry:

sheesh everyone gangs up on ME TODAY :([/QUOTE]
Free Sigs for everyone Yay!!!

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Free Sigs for everyone Yay!!![/QUOTE]

Speaking of which I'm making a new one. :)

My friend told me how to make video sigs so I'm trying one. :cool:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']
giant_flamberge_001.jpg

Beter pic of my sword from an auction on Ebay.[/QUOTE]
Dont be swinging that around, you could break that blade over your knee, and unless that thing has a full tang, kiss its ass goodbye now

[quote name='beerguy961']How do you sheathe that?[/QUOTE]

With a huge leather sheathe.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Dont be swinging that around, you could break that blade over your knee, and unless that thing has a full tang, kiss its ass goodbye now[/QUOTE]

Tis full tang. It's all one peice. Ebay wants $109 plus shipping, i got mine for $25. not bad for a 50 3/8" sword.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']With a huge leather sheathe.

Tis full tang. It's all one peice. Ebay wants $109 plus shipping, i got mine for $25. not bad for a 50 3/8" sword.[/QUOTE]
What metal is it made out of? its really important to know

(Gin and Juice, Snoop Dogg.)

The Viewing public:

*TV hissing*
WHAAAAAA!
I’m serious, somebody's gonna mess this motherfucker up
Doing children, Doing children... luring them with toys and some bubblegum this shady motherfucker.
It's so wrong, It's so wrong!

MJ:

With so much drama in the court you see,
It’s kinda hard bein MJ, cause I'm all over Court TV.
But i, somehow, some way
Paid off the jury and made them drop all the charges today.
May i, kick a little something for the little g’s (yeah)
And, a few of thier ends I squeeze, through
Two in the mornin and the party’s still jumpin
Cause thier momma ain’t home
I got barely legal hiddin' in the living room, little boys gettin it on
And, they ain’t leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a closet full of magazines and my lawyers do too
So turn off the lights and close the doors
But (but what) where's my nose? NOOO!!!
So it's time to give the little boys an ounce of this
Make them drink it down, cause, hey, Jesus drank this.

Rollin down the street, pickin' up children, sippin on Jesus juice.
Paid back [sendin' checks to the jury, influencin' the way they find]

Viewing public:

Now, he's headin' back to Neverland to sin
They all got they coke cans, bet the jesus juice they' pourin' in
Now these damn hypocrites, fucking human swine
Laud this fucking psycho if it's good for TV time.
Everything'd be fine if they put him down like d-o-g
Cause his masterbating children is depraved as it could be.
Who listens, to the words that I speak
It'd be nice if he were run down in the middle of the street
But no he's macking little boys, and he probably loves to watch the Brady's
Poor Lisa Marie, she used to be the homeboy’s lady (oh, that bitch)
Third degrees, when I tell that bitch please
You could have jailed that stupid fucker with his disgusting disease.
But no, he's at ease. They should lock him in his house, his accounts they should freeze
But no, that supid fucker's just...

Verse three:

Later on that day
Hope a massive protest envelopes L.A.
And that stupid ass MJ, hope some ironic tonic makes him have a stroke
Shit, this ain’t no joke
I had hope he'd be found guilt, the fucking ass clown.

In L.A. people must be moronic, every case they fuck up now
Obvious felons, but the ball they keep on droppin
They should take these losers, set em lose in the city of compton
Let the crowds have thier way, then let them deal wit the cop.
At least a massive beating would be more than the punishment they got
Why they keep doing this, no one fucking knows
Seems to be the way it goes, But now MJ's out the do’
And I bet he'll be

[quote name='Ozzkev55']What metal is it made out of? its really important to know[/QUOTE]

It says stainless steel.

440 is pretty damn good, right? I know Damascus is some good shit.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm here... sort of... I'm trying to start my 10 page case study. Stupid piece of shit class.[/QUOTE]

Only ten pages? Lucky :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']It says stainless steel.

440 is pretty damn good, right? I know Damascus is some good shit.[/QUOTE]
Well, as far as practicality...No
For the price...Eh
Heres the good shit...
http://www.coldsteel.com/

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']It says stainless steel.

440 is pretty damn good, right? I know Damascus is some good shit.[/QUOTE]

Thats ok, most swords are made of lower quality materials. I wouldn't try using your sword because in all probability, the sword will either warp, chip or break all together. A lot of the hilts are plastic too. :|

I only have three weapons I'd actually want to use. Two razor sharp claws and an 18 inch machette. All my katanas are just for show. A decent one would cost 700 and a high quality one would be 3k on the cheep end.

You want at least a carbon steel blade if you plan on using it, with tempered being best possibility. I too like the simple machete, or my hunting knife, that can not be dulled.

Eh, I perfer my Winchester. :)

Of course, I can see the value of a good hunting knife, too.
Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of field dressing a deer and having to break out a whetstone because the knife isn't cutting well.

[quote name='JSweeney']Only ten pages? Lucky :)[/QUOTE]
. . . It's a summer class that's six weeks. I'm a little overwhelmed with papers and I'm only taking two classes. I'm down to the last week and a half.

[quote name='Kayden']Thats ok, most swords are made of lower quality materials. I wouldn't try using your sword because in all probability, the sword will either warp, chip or break all together. A lot of the hilts are plastic too. :|

I only have three weapons I'd actually want to use. Two razor sharp claws and an 18 inch machette. All my katanas are just for show. A decent one would cost 700 and a high quality one would be 3k on the cheep end.[/QUOTE]

The hilt on this sucker is Metal.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You want at least a carbon steel blade if you plan on using it, with tempered being best possibility. I too like the simple machete, or my hunting knife, that can not be dulled.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't even begin to afford a tempered blade, man!

[quote name='Moxio']Shit video sigs suck. 100+ layers, all animation is manual. -.-[/QUOTE]

Mind sharing the tutorials? I'd like an animated sig as well and wouldn't mind learning something new to play with in photoshop or flash.

[quote name='Moxio']Shit video sigs suck. 100+ layers, all animation is manual. -.-[/QUOTE]
Ahem
l
l
l
\/

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . It's a summer class that's six weeks. I'm a little overwhelmed with papers and I'm only taking two classes. I'm down to the last week and a half.[/QUOTE]

This is why I never liked summer classes, nearly 15-16 weeks of lessons crammed into a fraction of the time. They're very accelerated and very stressful at times, but unfortunately if you wish to accomplish more than the simple major and/or minor in 4 years then they are basically a necessary evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back