The "Isenhart's Stay" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conker was one of my favorite N64 games. The story was great too, the ending... it was simply supreme in my eyes

Speaking of supreme, I wish someone would archive all of Sweeney's masterpieces.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes.

I care, but who the fuck is Craig Ferguson?[/QUOTE]
You've never seen the Drew Carey Show have you? ;)

I just finished my research paper that I figured out was due tomorrow and did it in 3 hours and did 4 pages worth of research. Easy stuff to do, though I have to do a letter about why I chose that topic and my expectations of the paper and how it went and whatever. I can do that tomorrow before class when I get up, as it's not that hard, a page is all I'd need. It's definitely easier to do paper when the subject and type of content you write and even length of the paper is all up to you.

And no, we did not get mey roommate's car yet. We finally found the place after I figured out my roommate sucks at getting directions, but they had closed two hours beforehand. We'll try tomorrow between classes, which should be much easier now that I know where I'm going. :)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fucking hell the last line in THUG is hard.[/QUOTE]
I gave up on that. I read a FAQ that there was a way to punch him before you do the line but I didn't have a chance to try it.

How to bitch slap

pimp_bitch_slap_1.jpg
pimp_bitch_slap_2.jpg
pimp_bitch_slap_3.jpg

[quote name='beerguy961']Two finals tomorrow, back to back...[/QUOTE]
I lucked out with my senior finals, as I only needed to take one as the others didn't affect my grades at all (japanese II). It was nice just coming into school for just one class to take an easy exam.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:lol: I loved that.[/QUOTE]
How long has it been since he's won anything? I don't like how these monthly legends will come on and always lose. Throw them a bone every once in a while.

[quote name='beerguy961']Two finals tomorrow, back to back...[/QUOTE]

i have 3 finals in the next three days, but the one tomorrow is an 8 page essay, i should probably get started soon

Random thought: I need to get Conker's BFD and Goldeneye soon. My N64 needs love, and I've got no idea how I managed to go this long without picking those two up.

I also need to find a job, but that's another story entirely.

I have to say, the more I listen to the new Black Eyed Peas cd, the weirder and better it gets. They seriously must think "Who's a random guest star for this song?" and go get a random person, cause so far I know I've heard Justin Timberlake (luckily he's relegated to background singing), James Brown, Sting, and Jack Johnson.

[quote name='karsh']I have to say, the more I listen to the new Black Eyed Peas cd, the weirder and better it gets. They seriously must think "Who's a random guest star for this song?" and go get a random person, cause so far I know I've heard Justin Timberlake (luckily he's relegated to background singing), James Brown, Sting, and Jack Johnson.[/QUOTE]
Do they have the "misirlou" song, from the best buy commercial, on it?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Do they have the "misirlou" song, from the best buy commercial, on it?[/QUOTE]

The song from the Best Buy commercial, "Pump It", is the first song on the cd.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I really want Battlefield to be out[/QUOTE]
I really want photoshop...instead of this lame ass imitation, and Paint...then I can really do some kickass sigs

You know I had a thought for a really cool DS game last night. You use the Fullmetal Alchemist universe and you go around performing alchemy fighting evil and such, but when you need to do some alchemy you get to draw your own transmutation circles on the touch screen then touch it and activate it. Different circles for different items creating all sorts of combinations, etc... Of course this would mean you couldn't play as Ed, so some good story writing would be involved. I wonder if they've already thought of this or not at Square-Enix (I think they have the license), if so they needs to be making it IMO.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']You know I had a thought for a really cool DS game last night. You use the Fullmetal Alchemist universe and you go around performing alchemy fighting evil and such, but when you need to do some alchemy you get to draw your own transmutation circles on the touch screen then touch it and activate it. Different circles for different items creating all sorts of combinations, etc... Of course this would mean you couldn't play as Ed, so some good story writing would be involved. I wonder if they've already thought of this or not at Square-Enix (I think they have the license), if so they needs to be making it IMO.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be a bit complicated, not to mention repetitive?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']You know I had a thought for a really cool DS game last night. You use the Fullmetal Alchemist universe and you go around performing alchemy fighting evil and such, but when you need to do some alchemy you get to draw your own transmutation circles on the touch screen then touch it and activate it. Different circles for different items creating all sorts of combinations, etc... Of course this would mean you couldn't play as Ed, so some good story writing would be involved. I wonder if they've already thought of this or not at Square-Enix (I think they have the license), if so they needs to be making it IMO.[/QUOTE]
There should be a thread for good video game ideas...I know ive got a couple myself, and im pretty sure some of my fellow CAGers can come up with some video game gold...especially those critical of acclaimed games...id love to see what DDF could come up with as a video game idea...So if anyone wants to make a thread about it, feel free :)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']There should be a thread for good video game ideas...I know ive got a couple myself, and im pretty sure some of my fellow CAGers can come up with some video game gold...especially those critical of acclaimed games...id love to see what DDF could come up with as a video game idea...So if anyone wants to make a thread about it, feel free :)[/QUOTE]

I think DDF's ideal game has already been made.

Anything featuring Kerby, the only hero thats cool because he sucks so much.

I'd wait for a price drop.

Damn, is this bad.

One of my best friends just managed to lose fifteen thousand in college aid for no apparent reason.

It's just...gone. Not on their website, not anywhere else. And mine is still there, so I'm guessing that this isn't just some kind of glitch.

She's terrified, and I'm starting to feel the same way. This isn't right...

My school changed the criteria for getting financial aid mid course. A lot of people couldn't get it anymore and had to either get other loans or drop out...

[quote name='Kayden']My school changed the criteria for getting financial aid mid course. A lot of people couldn't get it anymore and had to either get other loans or drop out...[/QUOTE]
A lot of colleges are having similar problems apparently

This is due to overcrowded campuses, and upkeep costs, that make it 30 grand a year just to go to RIT

[quote name='Kayden']My school changed the criteria for getting financial aid mid course. A lot of people couldn't get it anymore and had to either get other loans or drop out...[/QUOTE]
The thing is, UofM hasn't done that. None of my other friends have had their aid change lately, and even the slightest adjustment to their system is front page news here.

If that's not it, I don't know what it could have been. She had all of the paperwork in, and she hadn't had any issues up until this point...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']The thing is, UofM hasn't done that. None of my other friends have had their aid change lately, and even the slightest adjustment to their system is front page news here.

If that's not it, I don't know what it could have been. She had all of the paperwork in, and she hadn't had any issues up until this point...[/QUOTE]

I hope she manages to get it resolved. That completely sucks. I hope it's just some screw-up on their end.

[quote name='Ron Stoppable'][after dropping into a tank of sharks]
Why is it never otters? I wouldn't mind dropping into a tank of otters. They're fun! [/QUOTE]

:cool: :lol:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in BigSpoonyBard's post...[/QUOTE]

After doing some deductive work (looking in the page source at spoony's post), I have found the hidden gem and rehosted it at the ever reliable imageshack:

carolinaardohain0019xo.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']After doing some deductive work (looking in the page source at spoony's post), I have found the hidden gem and rehosted it at the ever reliable imageshack:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! And to make up for my earlier laziness:

carolinaardohain0077fw.jpg

On a lighter note, if anyone remembers the clip I posted a long while back about a girl who had an awesome ass, her name is Keyra Augustina and she's in the new latin Maxim. Check these pics out (potentially NSFW - no overt nudity but it's highly suggested):

http://www.yeeeah.com/weblog/2005/06/keyra_agustina_.html

I think the first comment below says it all:

[quote name='some guy named JAMIE']I WOULD GIVE HER THE RIM JOB OF HER LIFE.[/quote]

[quote name='jaykrue']On a lighter note, if anyone remembers the clip I posted a long while back about a girl who had an awesome ass, her name is Keyra Augustina and she's in the new latin Maxim. Check these pics out:

http://www.yeeeah.com/weblog/2005/06/keyra_agustina_.html

I think the first comment below says it all:[/QUOTE]

There are a few videos floating around if you know where to look ...

Of course her ass is about 3 sizes too big. :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back